Who would best portray Elvira's character in the new Scarface remake and why is it Miley Cyrus?

Who would best portray Elvira's character in the new Scarface remake and why is it Miley Cyrus?

How about a wet rag?

That's an object and not a person,
so no

Emma stone because she has small tits like Michelle

Too innocent and giddy.

Miley Cyrus is a shitty actress. Just because she acts like Michelle IRL (has a polluted womb, etc.) doesn’t mean she could play her successfully. That’s like saying Gary Busey should star in his own biopic.

Better analogy: it’s like saying Tommy Wiseau should have starred in The Disaster Artist instead of James Franco

if there's actually a scarface remake coming out, I hope they cast the ugliest bitch possible so as not to trigger former coke lovers

1 there is no reason to remake this movie. the first was fine. you gain nothing.

2. michelle pfeifer now is hotter than any one that's been mentioned, she is aged perfection.

Yeah she probably can't act but elviras character didn't need too much depth, just a little emotion for when they start arguing as a couple,
I feel Miley would be perfect because she's everything a real life immigrant crimelord would want, a pretty young, white, energetic coke bunny from Texas.
And imagine if she at least covered some of Debbie Harry's works

Miley Cyrus singing:"rush, rush, gimme yayo.

Taylor Swift

Too Disney, she wouldn't take it anyways.

milla jovovich? or is she too old?

Any pretty white blonde would be perfect really,
But that's just covering the look,
while Miley is iconic for all the things that the females like Elvira were even in the story for.
"Rush, rush gimme yayo"
Pic related

to fullfill quota you would need some black actress.

the plot of the new Scarface would happen in Cuba and the "elvira" would be Zendaya, Al Pacino would be Will Smith's son, and the only white person would be Alex Sosa from Colombia and he would be played by Justin Bieber in British Columbia Vancouver.

milla can sing but i dont think she'd be killing people enough in the movie

>Justin beiber
Nice try but think before you post next time pls

maybe like a Kate moss or other skinny ass already coked whored model.. You see in the 80's models like Michelle pfeiffer here already were doing copious amounts of the junk to stay skinny so it worked out perfectly for the movie. Miley Cyrus is not ideal maybe if it's a modern take on it but if it's an exact remake that's a horrible choice. I'm hoping it's a modern tale on it maybe something with the Cartels on it etc. It will have to be exceptionally more violent and crazy to be modern.

Totally, because all it was about was a guy restlessly persuing sunshine above all else, and that's where the lonely 80's A E S T H E T I C vibe comes in.

1.money
2.power
3.>WOMAN

I think she might be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen posted anywhere. Holy shit.

debbie harry!!!
thats probably the only pic ive seen of an actual "celebrity" ppsted in the past few years on here.
she still looks great.
i don't know what that fat chipmonk faced piece of shite is sposed to be, but both debbie harry and the other woman with her arm around her are cool.

An older pic of debbie.

nice one, based user!
i like it.
any more? or...have you any of siouxsie sioux?new or old.

It's called Google images.

wow is that a new site?! thanks!

thought user might have some select private images y'know like?

but who is gonna play scareface?
Antonio Banderas

Look at this image

Now I can confirm that hollywood is empty of new ideas for movies, karate kid remastered was a mistake

I honestly can't think of anyone who might do a better job than Al did so I'm not even going to try.

It'd be better than Miley

viley virus, ugh, i agree, a wet rag woluld be better than that twat.

KYS OP SAGE

what wouldn't be better than Miley ?

>Miley Cyrus
no, no, please, just no

i'm thinking natalie portman maybe? i can't really think of anybody that could do it well. guess that says something about the caliber of actors we have today

oh oh oh, i just thought of who. that other olsen sister, the one that's actually a good actor. her, she would make the perfect michelle pfierrer ripoff

Margot Robbie

Emma Roberts, nigga

>a Powerful criminal immigrant charming a spoiled free spirit blonde coke bunny.

Diego would be almost all the chemistry, all Miley would have to do is be herself, think about it.

Who cares itll be shittier than the original

Your first point hasn't stopped Hollywood, especially lately.

If we are going on looks, Taylor Swift is a far better choice than Miley.

He should have, so should the guy who was in it that wrote the book they got fucked by Hollywood

Patti Smith is overrated as shit

It is not Miley.
It's Bella Thorne in the role she was born to play....

Op's jizzbucket could do it

Benicio del Toro could pull it off, but he's a bit old now.

Milo V.

We all know who is really going to get the part.

It's gotta be someone with that scary raging fire that Tony has when he feel something is being taken from him,
That scary, irrational murderous look.

I vote for Peyton List.

Chek'd
How bout Jon Hamm?

I dont get it. I never thought that movie was good. One more fucking coked up beaner. Whoo hoo

They're not gonna actually remake scarface, are they?

Pls no.

I have a few to dump of sweet 'ol debbie.

Damn she was hot. Great singer also.

Last one.

I don't know why people keep going to the movies. Just buy some meth or something. Jesus.

>Miley Cyrus