Is she actually that bad? What has she done wrong except for the refugee crisis?

Is she actually that bad? What has she done wrong except for the refugee crisis?

The refugee crisis is bad enough on its own. She's literally worse than hitler

Nothing she is a great leader and the economy has never been so good.

I assume Germans haven't kept her around for more than a decade simply for the memes.

As a politician you can't do much more harm than a refugee crisis.

Are you guys Germans?

Merkel was the most popular politician in and outside Germany a few short years ago.
She would get elected by 51% of Germans if elections were directly for chancellor right now.
She has to be doing something right.

hasn't she been in office over 10 years? she must be doing something right

STOP SAYING THE SAME THING YOU DUMB NIGGERS

>Is she actually that bad?
No.

She's moderate, calm, respects individual freedoms and tries hard to make Europe economically safe again. I'd vote for her, same as with Hillary.

germans let some austrian mailman lead them to nearly destruction

But everyone supports him so he must be good.

>worse than hitler
>worse
That must mean she is great tbqh.
We stand for free and strong and powerful Europe.

i dont know John, maybe someone else triggered the refugee crysis in the first place

So far she has been great although she has been in power for about the same time as Putin if I am not mistaken...

Well, she pretty much did nothing. She got a good running system from her predecessor and literally did nothing. Everything worked out because all the not so nice stuff like cutting welfare, raising retirement age etc. was already done.

Only thing she ever did she fucked up royally. (rapefugee crisis)

Still we are doing better (in most parts) than ever before. Economy is growing, little unemployment, state finally has an surplus of tax...

Hitler killed more Europeans than anyone else in history and wanted to colonize your nation. Furthermore, he ruined European nationalism forever with his madness and excesses. Merkel is merely finishing the job he started and destroying Europe for good.

if you really think that hitler and merkel are the same then you should go back to Sup Forums
i don't like merkel and have never voted for her but she is not like hitler.

Not the same at all. They're equally harmful but in much different ways

no they are not.

Importing endless hordes of third worlders will destroy you, regardless of how well you spread the burden among the member states. It is a demographic time bomb.

>importing endless hordes
she only let in one wave, which was inevitable since it was already in europe
and has since worked on stopping the 'hordes' in various ways
the majority of current arrivals aren't from Syria, but Libya, a French made mess and Merkel agreed to take none of those in her speech

>Importing endless hordes of third worlders
please go back to Sup Forums there you belong

>What has she done wrong except for the refugee crisis?
Can't really think of anything she or the government made right desu.
The only thing I can remember is changing the schoolsystem from 9 to 8 years, ending nuclear energy after Fukushima and killing the Greek economy with no survivors.

Alright mate, just don't say we didn't warn you when you have a fifth column as large as America's deleterious demographic elements.

Thanks to geography we are forced to do something while you can sit it out ans watch that shitshow. Since ww2 america profited the most from their own actions in our/russia's/iran's backyard

Just sink their boats mate. Also I agree with you that the crisis is largely our fault for exploding Libya and destabilizing the Mideast in general.

Just shoot them in the head when they climb over the fence! :DDDD
Totally won't cause an uproar :DD

>Sink their boat
Mate, we dont have any authority there, tell it italy or greece

1. Pretend to be a humanitarian NGO and receive donations
2. Buy a boat and patrol the Mediterranean
3. When you see a refo dinghy, ram it until it sinks (refos can't swim)
4. Repeat as needed
5. ???
6. Problem solved

Shooting boats would probably be the single most humanitarian thing you could do, even conceding the PR disaster (collect them and sail them back to the Libyan shore if you have to)

nein mein freund

this. killing a few and publicizing it would save lives in the end because it would stop the traffickers from getting the poor fuckers drowned

>i got btfo at every singe turn
>i know .. i'll post go back to Sup Forums
>yeah that'll show that nasty man

>implying the refugees aren't bad enough

her party also regularly pushes leftist policies just to stay in power when public opinion would otherwise favor social democrats
on top she also wrecked the german nuclear power sector just to get sympathy points with the hysteria crowd after fukoshima and decided to instead fire up the coalplants again because those are so great for the environment and nobody in the media is giving her shit for it
she heads the establishment that constantly denounces new parties as populist radicals when she is the biggest populist around with no political integrity, whatever keeps her in power is what she does. as soon as public opinion on same sex marriage flips watch her do so aswell

the worst thing is that the german electorate will never punish her for any of this because germans are the ultimate proto subjects
conformists to the core

After the refugee fuckup axing nuclear energy is the second worst thing she's done. Fucking shortsighted hippies don't realize nuclear is the future

Ah, yes I remember our invasion of Syria and it totally had nothing to do with shooting protesters and killing a 13 year old. Bashir a good boy he dindu nuffin.

nuclear is not the future anymore. its dead. maybe fusion will revive it though

I agree stopping nuclear is dumb hippy shit, but the impact of that policy change is overestimated.

It seriously is the biggest clusterfuck.

Try getting rid of your nuclear waste in a country with one of the highest population density in the western world. The reason we abolished nuclear power is not because it's dangerous but mainly because we couldn't find places to out the waste.

>our fault for exploding Libya and destabilizing the Mideast in general.
Why does everyone forget it was the Europeans that started Libya?

It was still our decision to get involved

It's pretty much the same retarded intelligence community pushing all of this crap, it's pointless pointing fingers at any one player.

France comes to mind

dindu nuttin

I also think he sealed his own death warrant when he started saying if the EU didn't pay him money he would open the floodgates to sub Saharan Africans heading to Europe. It is happening now but no one likes being threatened. Though I also an amazed that some Europeans would be fine with him stopping the immigration through any means but are too good to do the same.

pathetic

Gaddafi made a career out of spiting the West and pretty much cratered relations beyond repair with the Lockerbie bombing, I don't approve of what happened but I can't see how anyone can sympathise with him. Played stupid games and won stupid prizes.

great rebuttal

...you can cause a refugee crisis. I have a feeling that places that millions are flocking out of are in a worse political condition than places accepting people.

Made me laugh like a sperm in front of my coworkers

Wait a second. Do you mean to say she does exactly what the populace wants? In a democracy?!! How horrible!

what did she wrong during refugee crisis? he bought off erdogan so we are dealing with 3 million syrian subhumans. do you thing it is somehow wrong in european perspective? are you retarded or just taking stormweenies baits

she allowed the refos into europe instead of having them shot when they violated EU borders

I know you guys are trying to be as edgy as possible, but in my opinion sinking boats full of people, humans, human beings, like you and me, is not a good thing to do. I know they are cousing trouble but killing them is not a solution. Just try put yourself in their situation and be realistic, not idealistic. Tgey need to be forced to learn European culture and prepare to live here. But not killed as they are escaping from poverty and death.

they have to go back

how will she do that? have you ever heard treaties like ecthr?
maybe you should go out your mamas basement more often fatty.

To die? To place, where there is no hope for them, because they losed everything? To places full of crime? Would you go back?

We can help them on our terms. But we can't help them on their terms. We can't accept migrants forcing themselves on us.

But if their country is unsafe then maybe NATO can lend a hand.

>To die? To place, where there is no hope for them, because they losed everything? To places full of crime?

Yes. Otherwise Europe will become a similar shithole in a short amount of time.

>Would you go back?

I'm not them so this isn't a question I concern myself with.

There are 2 Billion people living in poverty like you say. How many should Europe have to take? At the end of the day you don't fix anything, you just make Europe shiftier and more brown.

This is quite literally your government's fault. And the rest of the west. Libya, Iraq, Syria... Most problematic immigrants aren't even refugees, they are already there, in Europe, usually from the Maghreb region. You want to sink their brothers in faith? They'll blow up a stadium.

>You want to sink their brothers in faith? They'll blow up a stadium.

Then we'll have a pretext for full kebab removal

I honestly don't know that much about the details of Merkel's stances on policy, but the impression I get is that most people who aren't Sup Forums-tier edgelords consider her a very strong leader.

She has become death the shatterer of worlds.

>respects individual freedoms
Does literally none of Europe know what freedom is?

>freedom
Freedom is a dank meme, and extremely overrated. I'd trade my freedom for European style egalitarianism all fucking day. It's not as if I actually ever use my freedom for anything meaningful so nothing of value would even be lost.

Statements like that are pure FUD, smoke screen, diversion. The question isn't how many of 2 billion people living in poverty Europe needs to take because 2 billion people aren't on the move. Worldwide it's about 60 million. That's like 12% of the EU's population. Or something like 5-6% of all modern industrialized nations combined who could easily afford this.

Isn't the Blackwater founder now in talks to set up a private fleet for taking over some operations from the EU task force?

Tbh, I like her Europe first attitude.

Does this mean burger dicksucking will finally end
I'm tired of it

I can see how not everyone appreciates gun rights (even though we're better for having them), but egalitarianism can go fuck itself when it means some back asswards religion of piss is above reproach

suicidal altruism

I hope for it.
When can we finally have that EU army without NATO? I really would love to see this European project turning into actual federation instead of lose confederation that it is.

>we

It has nothing to do with edginess. It's literally the most practical possible policy. If you don't send the message that it's more dangerous to attempt to cross the Med than not, then they won't stop trying, simple as. You're even helping them see reason in the long run because the Med crossing IS dangerous

Ironically, I actually DO appreciate gun rights (got a few myself) and I think Islam is fucking trash, like Judaism and Christianity but even more cancerous. I do believe in treating its adherents equally, though. I don't hate individual people based on their religion, just the religions themselves.

I think she should fuck off.
"Us Europeans", Europe has never done anything positive for me
A baguette used to cost maybe 2 Francs, now it cost 1.20 Euros (which is about 7 fucking Francs)
fuck europe.

We'll if you meant better socioeconomic welfare in the US then I agree, but that doesn't combine well with open floodgates of immigrants. Otherwise, what freedoms are overrated?

*Well...

That was mostly what I meant desu senpai. I want a more structured collectivist approach to the nation's wealth. I'm okay with welcoming refugees but they need to assimilate or GTFO. I'm not suggesting that they give up their religion or anything unreasonable, just behave like gracious guests.

How do we save Europe from Germany again?

>How do we save Europe from Germany again?
You're the ones that rebuilt them in the first place you fucking mong.

don't listen to him the € was a french idea from whole start to break the dominance of the DM

GAS GAS GAS

There is no going back to the sovereign nation states, those things died in Europe by 1945.

We will have to choose between European cooperation, American mutilated dick or Russian dick.

So the French shot themselves in the foot on a gamble and this somehow vindicates the Euro? Queer logic

>yes I remember our invasion of Syria
Finally an American that knows that ISIS was trained and armed by US for crypto invade Syria.

There is literally nothing stopping you. You could vote to build an actual military or a non-aligned defence pact tomorrow if you wanted. But there is no political will to do so because it is easier to sulk and pretend you're "occupied" rather than cut into your social democratic welfare state

Spoken like a true r*ssian

I actually really want the Russian dick.

>You could vote to build an actual military or a non-aligned defence pact tomorrow if you wanted.

>all major parties and the media are full of members of the atlantic bridge
>somehow welfare plays a role in this

literally sounds like you're reading off a script, fuck off back to the Schulz subreddit

Not sure what's worse, being a lackey of burgers or part of some soviet-byzantine-like bureaucratic empire

You are both so I think you should know

>Wait a second. Do you mean to say she does exactly what the populace wants? In a democracy?!! How horrible!
Wew you just flush your scapegoat down the toilet. Now everything retarded she does is in fact the retarded will of the German people. It seems the Germans will try to destroy Europe for a third time.

You and me