How can white girls even compete?

how can white girls even compete?
Latinas, literally everything a man could want:
> Fertile, usually have great ass or tits
> Fiesty, and I like that shit
> That there Catholic repression makes them freaks in bed if you ease them into sex (get her hooked on orgasm and post-gasm cuddles)
> A tame latina cooks, cleans, and takes care of her guy. Nice to feel fucking appreciated.
> That hair, that skin, dat ass.

by being white

they suck nigger dicks and betray our race they dont deserve our white genes white girls suck shit and are overated and spoiled princess bitchs who got way to high up the pedestal fuck white women they deserve the negriods and aids ship them to africa with the negros

face it white women are shit and barbie sparkle crap where as latina's are meat and bones with actual love and culture

you jealous white women? you evny her big booty cheeks and her taned skin of caramel while your crack meth ass cant handle it either your a chubby land whale or just an anorexic crack doll
latina's are love and can actually give the spice

so you will fuck white men?

Latina over white whiney doll any day any time

white men and latina are the combinations of perfection white girl and black man combination of aids get some spice in your life honey

lmao white girls got nothin just bones and daddie issues come over to the latina side where its familia and love no shitty bitchs who complain and have a burrito mi amore

That's a nice counter-meme to the ''u mad white boiz'', keep it up bro

you mad white girl?
you cant even compete i cook i clean i make husband happy you cheat you steal you bitch you complain you start femenism and bitch your husband to death no wonder he leave you for black negoriods you white girls and negros go well togeather to make aids as white and brown make sweet sweet caramel

Hmmm. She can appear tame for a while before she cuts your dick off for smiling at the waitress

Awesome pic! You got her right as she started to supernova into a massive whale as all Latino women do after they turn 22!

haha white women just envy latina girls cuz we actually can keep papi happy unlike your flabby mayo excuse of ass's who live off success of daddy

Fuck off stupid.

this is white women in nutshell

Latinas are like having a second job they are so extra and fucking exhausting to be around. Always yelling and bitching and causing trouble fuck that i want a bitch as vanilla as her skin tone

For a ride or two...sure, but not on long term.Take a look at how most latinas age.

this is latina girl in nutshell

atleast shes their in the end unlike white whores who suck wallets dry and always wana cheat on papi these white chica's aint nothin cabron come to puerto rico and have fun with your lovely latina wife as all white bitchs sluts and cheat if its white it aint right if its black dont cut the slack slack if its brown just come around also pic of 40 yr old latina

Flabby? Guess you didn't read my post. It spoke of WHALES! Which all Latino women are after they turn 22. Prove me wrong. Pro Tip, you can't.

40 yr old latino
white girl spread little white lies latina girls give soo much spice
shame to be you white girl you can have the negros we will take your white chocolate papi's and love them

The amount of teen mothers in this pic is astonishing.

atleast they have some form of shame and modesty unlike white chicks

Latinas are

i lov this thread lmao we found a way to whoop those cuckolds and they hate it the user wh o started this thread is doing gods work

common example of white girls in their 30's
latina's even in 40s win
white chica's salty i like me some salt on coconuts keep crying white girls

tub of mayo example of fat its not sexy or attractive its repulsive

curvy beautiful work of art carmel delight mixed with vanilla papi it makes a sweet icecream

breed me daddy take me and make me yours i love white men throw those white girls into trash and get some mami in your life

not just meat and bones but also works hard and makes the husband happy how can you even compete white girls?

beats in every competition white girls cant even handle housework they make us maids cuz they lazy come on white girl you mad white girl?

latinas r best lmao u sad white girl come on cry i like white girl tears as i jerk your husband and take him for me

why do i get the feeling that you're actually a white man trolling?

salsa

fuck whites

Literally jeb! The thread

The white boys are all going gay, so get rekt.

Yeah slut godesses.

And that is the full extent of your protest against "oppression" by white people.

I'm Latino and I feel no oppression from white people