Has anyone who's worked at a clothing store had a peak in the changing rooms? Or had people fucking in them...

Has anyone who's worked at a clothing store had a peak in the changing rooms? Or had people fucking in them? Share your stories

no

I don't work in a clothing store, but my girl and I fucked in a Calvin Klein outlet store changing room. It was middle of summer and we were both horny, kept grabbing each other in the car. When I was trying on pants she came in the room and closed the door. Place was busy as fuck, people everywhere and kinda noisy, so I just slipped it in and picked her up in my arms and fucked her till I came inside of her. She dug the spontaneity. One of my best fucks evar....

no. but would like to fuck in there. wife is too prude.

Fuck you, you piece of shit Chad. That's a place for people to change, not for you to have sex.

What the fuck is that thing!

I would let her give me a blowie

guess how old she is

We were horny, and besides, no fluids were spilled or lost in the process. You've never done anything risky, monsigneur?

she'd probably do it for a few bucks

Early 30s?

nah, 24

Lotta mileage for 24, fuckall

Wot is a chad?

Yikes, not what I expected.

oh yeah. she's got a kid aswell

The perfect slut to watch getting blacked

Any nudes?

A piece of shit who for some reason girls still wanna fuck even though he has no redeeming value over actual considerate guys like me.

The world loves Chad so he gets to fuck in a goddamn fitting room while I am stuck fucking my hand. This thread blows.

Let's see those tits

Used to work at one, only 3 changing rooms or stalls I guess ud call em. Most I had was chicks tell me they need different sizes still in their underwear.

now thats what i'm talking about

This is the best

this count? most of my changing room pics are selfies and such. classic get guys to buy you stuff technique. "hey honey is this to see through? ;)" kinda stuff.

>kek

i need to name these...

Unfortunately not. She's sent them to other guys though so they're out there somewhere

Sorry, but at the end of the day, hot chicks only want really rich guys fucking them or dudes with nice faces and solid bodies

managed a Hot Topic years ago
>get call from asst mgr on day off
>couple snuck in to dressing room and left a jizz puddle on the floor
>wants me to come in to clean it up
>"Hell no! they snuck in their on your shift you clean it"
>she makes associate mop it up

Never peaked in the dressing room but chicks would often come out in skimpy outfits and ask our opinion or ask us to look in the dressing room to give our opinion. Have a strip club a couple miles away was fun sometimes

a chad is someone who shops at a Calvin Klein store

is that a 3rd nipple on her neck?

Used to work at a famous clothing store where there were cameras that could see into a couple of our cubicles.
Spent whole shifts looking at women getting undressed.
Sadly never any fucking.

>be manager at shitty Home Depot in shitty part of town
>closing up at night after final announcement
>check bathrooms
>men's room light is off (I usually turned it off myself)
>turn light back on
>fat Mexican prostitute fully naked bent over sink getting it from behind from fat half naked white guy
>"I don't care what the fuck you're doing, but get the fuck out of my store"
>they leave
>lock up store 30 min later
>there they are, in a dark corner of the parking lot, fucking on the hood of an old Buick
>flash headlights at them
>hooker flips me off and starts to suck the guy off
Fuck that job.

Before me and my gf got together she blew a customer in changing cubicles of a shop she worked at... turns me on thinking about it

What kind of an animal throws clothes on the floor in a changing room?

I cooked some sausages in one because I was hungry, felt like sex

bump for interesting thread

bump for interest

I was at the gym one time and a 8/10 chubby girl went into the men's locker room to shower, walked out of the stall butt naked, shreiked when she saw me, and ran by me with her tits bouncing around to grab her clothes. I saw her the next week and joking gave her my number. She got pissed andI never saw her again.