How do we fix this shit?

How do we fix this shit?

We go from the best team in the world under Heynckes to mediocrity on the international stage. The german core has been replaced by spaniards and south americans, and we haven't played a good game since juve in ro16

Other urls found in this thread:

skysports.com/football/news/11890/9899847/bayern-swoop-for-douglas-costa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

coldplay and pep talks during the halftime

It's funny because a 10th place team in the EPL made it to the UCL quarterfinals while everyone else got their ass handed to by teams from France, Spain, Portugal, etcetera. Just be thankful for that m8

What makes you think we can fix anything?

>implying bayern played a good match against juve

>best team in the world
we were just lucky that Barca needed to rebuild after Pep and that halal still had Mourinho

>we

>We

What part of FC are you die jungen from?

>How do we fix this shit?

Just steal some more players from teams that are currently doing great in Bundesliga. I heard that Hoffe and RB are targets for this summer, maybe Dortmund too.

>I heard that Hoffe and RB are targets for this summer

They already snatched two from Hoffe.

Bayern is done. Pep killed the team for good and Ancelotti is beyond it.

>the best team in the world under Heynckes
heynckes also had quite a lot of mediocrity moments ni his seasons, but the squad was young and good

nowadays the squad is either old or shit

Poop would have turned Buyern into the new powerhouse of world football if the board wasn't such a bunch of fags who wanted to fob him off with shitty players like Khedira or Walcott instead of world class players.

Walcott?

>you'll never see such direct and vertical football like prime Heynckess' Bayern
it was pure Blitzkrieg

Pep's sideways passing and spic players ruined everything, should have sticked to the germanic way

They did in the first match until they conceded the first goal

>Win the treble under Heynckes
>Replace him next season with a Philosopher

Really makes you......... think........ doesn't it?

Heynckes just copied Klopp with better players. Unfortunately afterwards everyone else in the Bundesliga copied Klopp with worse players and now our league has a horrendous level of football.

>buy mario Gotze, dont play him, ruin him, sell him
>sell Toni Kroos to Madrid instead of paying him
>Sign the best striker in the world >for free
>run out of ideas, buy Dortmunds best centerhalf
>Nearly lose to Juve, buy Vidal
>Challenged slightly buy hoffenheim, buy the shittiest German international since Marcel Schmelzer in Rudy
>Say fuck it and sign renato "big nig" sanches for 35m
>Play Kimmich at RB

Literally just an assblasted club that just takes parts of anyone that challenges them without being able to take a step towards Madrid clubs/Barca/Juve

>asked for neymar
>got goatse instead
>tried to sign busquets
>ended with granny alonso
mmm you might have a point

why does Ancelotti rely on fucking Ribery?
why did Costa turn to absolute shit under him?

why is Müller completely useless since April last year?

how did half of the important players end up being injured for a difficult game again?

also you have 10 seconds to name a SINGLE good transfer done since 2013 (except for Lewy and Hummels)

>dumb Bayern hicks seriously thought they would win CL every year
wait some 15 years, doofus

Pep was a covert agent, sent to destroy Bayern from within.

Müller got so hyped and drawn into the spotlight that literally everyone knows his tricks now.

Couple that with a desperate Pep (and for a while Ancelotti) putting him front and center it ends up with him being completely exposed.

Unexpected Müller is good Müller. But everyone keeps an eye on him now.

Not true at all.

You're going to win Bundes for the 5th time in a row, for the very first time. Pep's Bayern dominated the league like no other team ever did before and you're just too stupid too appreciate it

the league has no value anymore, it is weaker than ligue 1 now

The truly ridisculous thing is that Neymar would have actually picked Bayern over Barca because he wanted to play with Pep but our board declined because "Brazilians have problems getting used to german climate". I wish i was making this up but im not.

There are loads of players that would have wanted to work with Pep and would have come to Bayern just for him but Bayern preferred to just take Dortmund players.

Heynckes is good but you overrate him and underate Robben (who really made the difference). You also caught Barca on a bad run (even Milan was beating them). LVG's version was just as good but didn't have the luck you need for CL.

>tfw small teams will NEVER win the bundes again

let's rejoice with the memories of a more just time

>"Brazilians have problems getting used to german climate"

Better sign Douglas Costa next season instead!

>wish i was making this up

but you are

>small club
>literally owned by vw

pick uno

alonso for kroos was a big mistake.
old team, talents not good enough, good players are too expensive, no one they could buy from dirtmund at the moment.
they are fucked and they deserve it, they had so much ref luck in important games the last years and they are one of the most unlikeable teams ever.

>good transfers
Thiago
Kimmich is objectively a player with very good potential
getting Rode for free and selling him for 15mil later to Dirtmund seems pretty shrewd to me
same with Coman, if they resold him after pulling the buy clause they'd make some profit
Putting Müller behind Lewandowski always worked with Pep

>Thiago
poop brought him, doesn't count for the club board

he retired

pep's last season at bayern was godlike
first half at home vs atl madrid was the best football i 've ever seen, such a shame about that missed pk

Selling kroos was a mistake

>Douglas Costa
>Bayern Munich have signed Brazil midfielder Douglas Costa from Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk.

skysports.com/football/news/11890/9899847/bayern-swoop-for-douglas-costa

They're average age is over 30
This is the oldest team they've ever had in the UCL
Ribery and Robben are done

I don't think anyone underrates robben

They sorta do. He's been every bit the equal of Messi/Ronaldo in peak performance (except being a stat machine robot). But they don't hero-worship him, or maybe the German media likes to give the team more credit than the individual.

It's the same shit just like Liverpool. Too much bullshit can put a team in a pit of trouble and may drop your prestige among the UEFA social class. It's obvious that Bayern is being complete retards and not taking opportunities to cash grab on world talent; but they could also not be like Liverpool and choke on a electric cable for attention.

>You now remember that LCIM deserved a Ballon Door but it was given to the manlet who was HEEMED by Scarface. in that 7-0 thrashing

Not op, but i remember rummenige saying something like that desu

that season they gave it to ronaldo, you fucking mongoloid

ribery was third after winning the treble

But let's not forget one of the world's best goalkeeper's plays for Bayern