"The implication that wives should be virgins is both ludicrous and insulting to women"

youtube.com/watch?v=_BUKLbDrrDY

Having a wife and family with a virgin you love is about the most holiest of things in my opinion, but maybe I am wrong. Is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRYzl6o0xks
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
thelocal.es/20141028/un-warns-spain-over-migrant-deportations
rt.com/news/spain-rubber-bullets-migrants-184/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-26516703
reuters.com/article/us-spain-migrants-melilla-idUSKCN0RH1QO20150917
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking Feminists.

The original video if you are interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRYzl6o0xks

... The Guardian is such cancer.

>Feminism promoting degeneracy

More news at 5!

crowder did a hit video on trump so i'm not watching anything he makes. he was the type of person who would post the cruzmissile copypasta unironically

Lol, but it's mostly women choice to stay a virgin. Guys rarely give a fuck.

It looks like a young George Soros.

>Julie Bindel

Still matters on a practical level. Also, if it is the choice between virgin and 100 dicks, I think all would chose virgin. Though sure, maybe if they have slept with a few it is not too bad, but virgin is still preferable.

>"The implication that wives should be virgins is both ludicrous and insulting to women"

The implication that husbands should be okay with their wives being used-up sluts is both ludicrous and insulting to men.

she looks like a fucking man.

The problem here isn't that she's not a virgin

It's that she's a giant hamcow that looks like a man and has the personality to match

Of all of these disgusting factors, she focuses on virginity?

Top kek

>It looks like a young George Soros.

She is the female ratto essentially m80.

NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND NIGGERS

These feminists simply don't like the fact that men have standards and are just simply trying to alter those standards for their own gain. Ya know, because their all fat ugly slags that no man wants.

I'm not ever shocked anymore.

>The implication that husbands should be okay with their wives being used-up sluts is both ludicrous and insulting to men.

Yeah thank you very much indeed, they just want to lay about putting no effort into anything, and still have men wanting to devote themselves to them. They have a cheek.

But in this case, I think this is just a really bitter old childless/husbandless woman who wants to cause as much pain to men as possible, whilst damning as many young women to the same life as her as possible.

One thing is for certain, if you are looking for a healthy relationship with the opposite sex, this woman is about the worst person to listen to.

The useful idiots are just doing their TEMPORARY role; when the demographic realities are altered, their meme finally comes to a close.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

From this...

Yeah let's take advice from this bitter old woman who lost out on life.

They use the same tactic fat feminists do by saying being fat is better and healthier compared to being "bones".

>"Look at the gap between the thigh! Unnatural!! "
>"Real men like meat, dogs like bones!!"

In this case they insult women that believe in an traditionalist lifestyle by saying "they're not real women" and what not because, just fat people, they know they are inferior in every aspect and their life is meaningless. They just realize that the feminist life doesn't pay off like they though it would and now they are just trying to damage control and lie to themselves by bringing others down.

Just look at that bitch,

>shot hair
>Fat
>ugly
>doesn't use make-up
>talks about the invisible patriarchy like a mad man

Literally unfuckable let alone marriable.
There are a lot more Jewish feminists, somewhere around the 500s if i remember correct.

>old roastie women (whom are mostly jews) want to make all women as salty as them because they couldent find a good man

thanks kikes,

...to this...

They just want more dykes to scissor.

>These feminists simply don't like the fact that men have standards and are just simply trying to alter those standards for their own gain. Ya know, because their all fat ugly slags that no man wants.

Yeah it true man, to any young women out there. Don't listen to these older women who have slutted out, they can't become non sluts so want to advocate you becoming one. It is not in your own interest to do so. They literally want to sabotage you.

Feminism brings out the worst in women.
>marriage is a way to control women
>men cohabitate with someone and work for the rest of their lives to control them
>not because they want to have successful children

beyond selfish just retarded

Why does he always have an upper inflection on things? He's like a less masculine Dane Cook.

The worst aspect of feminism and sexual liberation BY FAR is MALE VIRGIN SHAMING.

it's the ultimate hypocrisy. They like to complain about slut shaming yet many of the same women (and also men, lots of men even on Sup Forums who think muh dick makes them superior) literally go out of their way to make fun of men who don't fuck sluts

she is beauty. thanks user.

>A Jew wants to put white men in concentration camps

Color me surprised

Well said, and nice graphic.

Legit assumed it was a man until you posted this.

I am remaining a virgin.
It is natural for males to remain chaste before finding their wife having children and settling.
Males expend sexual energy to attain status, they then release this energy on sex with wives and having children.
Simples. No need to have sex before you find your woman unless your a hedonist.

...to this...

>There are a lot more Jewish feminists, somewhere around the 500s if i remember correct.

There are definitely a hell of a lot more than the ones depicted on that image; the absolute disproportion between the feminist incidence to population ratio amongst Jews is completely unprecedented and totally absurd when you take into account it's incredibly small population size.

...to this...

>p-purely coincidence

>Feminism brings out the worst in women.
>>marriage is a way to control women
>>men cohabitate with someone and work for the rest of their lives to control them
>>not because they want to have successful children
>beyond selfish just retarded

Indeed, when men married women it was a big deal for them, they chose to devote their love and productive energy towards his wife and children.

And these horrible people want to sully this thing that is so pure.

the other thing to remember though is you don't need to find the "perfect" woman. the "Soul mate" thing is hollywood lies to get you to keep searching until it's too late. Meanwhile other cultures have arranged marriages before age 20. You just have to find a woman who's a virgin and decent, you don't even have to *love* her. People have forgotten marriage was never about just love, it's a contract.

I really think the West fucked up by deciding arranged marriage was beneath them and regressing to an animalistic "dating game" competition.

I can feel the echoes from here.

Just imagine opening up on that fence line with an AK... God it'd be beautiful, a few 72rd drums with tracers mixed in...

As a man this is how I feel also.

Are my feelings worth less than yours? Does my blood not bleed red?

How about this, there ARE guys who like sluts, there are even guys who like marrying sluts, GO FIND ONE! Be free!

What care I? My heart is light. Can you not say the same?

Holy fuck I swear to god I thought that feminist was that kid from Drake and Josh for a good confused minute

And finally to this.

What is known as "feminism" is just a collectively suicidal, nihilist Marxist meme.

This is just another manifestation of bitter women wanting to be as cruel as possible to men. They just want to hurt.

>they tried to warn us

This

to be fair the christian has 6 categories that could have hundreds of pages contained in it

This story is actually fake, famberry.

>The implication that wives should be virgins is both ludicrous and insulting to women
More like fucking impossible.

Someone red-pill me on Steven Crowder, I've never seen him before and I thought I knew most of these youtubers by now.

>tfw you realize those people from the past who everyone called racist/sexist and dumb are actually more intelligent and moral than people today

>having opinions and preferences that don't affect my life and actually prevent you from affecting my life are somehow affecting my life
>my invasive opinions and preferences that I push on everyone else and flaunt as often as possible don't affect you, stay out of my business!
Feminism. Not even once.

>>The implication that wives should be virgins is both ludicrous and insulting to women
>More like fucking impossible.

It's not impossible, just 70 years ago people would expect a virgin marriage partner. But in today's world? Sure, it is a challenge.

not interested in used goods.

The European Union, United Nations and human rights groups frown at your shenanigans, you bad goy.

thelocal.es/20141028/un-warns-spain-over-migrant-deportations

rt.com/news/spain-rubber-bullets-migrants-184/

bbc.com/news/world-europe-26516703

reuters.com/article/us-spain-migrants-melilla-idUSKCN0RH1QO20150917

No sex before marriage is silly. But, sexual promiscuity and cheap hookup culture should be avoided. Just take yourself more seriously.

In a way, you're right, but it's true that marriage should be more than just a contract between total strangers, arranged by their parents.

Not even saying that that can't produce true love, it certainly can and does.

I'm just saying I'm really glad I can marry whomever I choose and if I wait a little too long because I'm a picky bitch, that's my fault and I have to accept that.

PROOF!

I heard quite the opposite

The point is that:
>Christianity:
Has approximately 2.4 billion adherents. The faith represents about a third of the world's population and is the largest religion in the world.

>Islam:
With about 1.6 billion followers, almost a quarter of earth's population.

>Buddhism:
Buddhism is practiced by an estimated 488 million, 495 million, or 535 million people as of the 2010s, representing 7% to 8% of the world's total population.

>Jews (ethnoreligious group):
The world's core Jewish population in early 2013 was estimated at 13.9 million people (around 0.2% of the world population).

Not an argument.

>"Aristophanes' Ecclesiazusae (Greek: Ἐkkλησιάζουσαι Ekklesiazousai; translated as Assemblywomen, Congresswomen, Women in Parliament, Women in Power, and A Parliament of Women) is a play dating from 391 BC.[1] The play shares similar thematic concerns with Lysistrata in that a large portion of the comedy is about women involving themselves in politics, and addresses various gender issues."

>"The women then institute a communist-like government in which the state feeds, houses, and generally takes care of every Athenian. They enforce an idea of equality by allowing each man to sleep with any woman, provided that he first sleeps with every woman in Athens who is uglier than the woman he wants."

>"Private property is abolished and all money and property are to go into a common fund. All expenses and purchases by each individual are to come out of the common fund. Any individual with personal property is considered to have stolen from the community."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

I still don't understand how the fuck India's population is supposed to plateau and get under control.
China, maybe. They've been killing their own babies for decades but things have still blown up. Maybe there's hope for them, but I don't know.

i know, i was just trying to give a disclaimer
not that it matters because i looked at that page and there are fare fewer pages in all those christian categories combined

Ha, stunning. I have heard of this before.

We have some strong wisdom on our side boys, truly timeless.

>The implication that a man would want to give up his life and half of what he owns for someone else's used goods is ludicrous and insulting to men.
It seems we are at an impasse.

>dat pic

Those lifeforms are sure gonna get a rough wake-up call.

Yeah, there really is a world of difference between a healthy, viable population and an unviable, dysfunctional evolutionary dead-end as promoted by Cultural Marxism.

> fishmouth

>Wat's dat? Oh sh-

i was actually just going to make a comment to that effect

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
The end is neigh.

>everyone called racist/sexist and dumb

It is also always important to underline the functional applications of "virtue signalling", as promoted by Marxism to unviabilize the Western World as a Civilization, optimizing it for Marxist revolution.

Next time someone claims to be such a great anti-"""racist""" snowflake, remind them of the tangible implications of what they are actually supporting.

what a dumb comment
he's just some talking about the absurdity of the contemporary left, that's all

Of course, the average shiksa that self-identifies as a "Feminist" isn't really aware of the full extent of the implications, or how they are effectively shooting themselves in the foot.

Woah ludicrous AND insulting to women? Who'd of thought?

Holding my virginity until 25 really fucked up my life and held me back from all the social stigma. There's development that happens after you lose it because it shatters part of the Jewish conspiracy the moment it's over.

The 16yo I lost my virginity to was in a rush to lose it because among her friends she wasn't able to brag about the size of cocks she gets. Really.

Marital rape is such a bullshit.Why even marry someone and share a life together if you aren't going to have sex with the only one that you're supposed to have sex with??

I was raised in a very religious family, and married another person of the same religion as myself. No sex before marriage, only dating with the intent to marry someone. Everyone gets married young and divorce is so stigmatized it's hard to even consider.

There has to be balance, finding out after you've married someone that you are incapable of enjoying sex with them, knowing you have to spend the rest of your life with that person when they do nothing for you..it's pretty shit.

Did you love/lust her though? prob important, though not necessarily necessary

>divorce is so stigmatized it's hard to even consider.

Same here ,divorce is the last resort.Sure it may cause inconvenience in a few rare cases but all in all the the family system stays strong which is good for the country .

I thank God that my wife was awkward as fuck around guys and her father successfully guarded her chastity with blunt country wisdom

It really makes you think why they never put the sharp witted attractive feminists on theses shows. What are they scared of?

Feminism is recycled Marxism for ugly kike broads.

I wouldn't marry a non-virgin, but that's because I'm a virgin and plan on being a virgin until I get married.

I have to say, though, that I think that being a non-virgin and wanting a virgin wife is hypocritical.

>marriage gives women extraordinary rights and almost guarantees custody of children
>this oppresses women

That fat fucking broad is completely delusional.

Classic guilt complex of the westerners.
There's no need to feel guilty about desiring something/someone better than you are.

I see nothing wrong with this.

This is why you shouldn't sanction your marriage under the legal system.But should be kept strictly under the religious/traditional one,especially in west where divorce rate is so high.

I think you can only demand a virgin wife if you yourself are a virgin as well.
If not, you are a hypocrite.
that being said, virginal marriage is best marriage

Agreed.

I'm finalizing my divorce in June. Luckily bitch knew not to fuck with me, and she isn't getting shit.

Wow. Really makes you think..
>Sikh feminists
>1
Bro tier confirmed

there's nothing wrong with marrying out of love tho, it's just that you need to know that you will (always though) eventually have to work on that realtionship if you want to keep it and that that ticklish feeling in your stomach will go away at some point, even though that doesn't mean that the love is dead.

>still believing in the gender equality meme.
>getting betrayed by their own women into extinction.

NO FUCKING CORRELATIONS RIGHT THERE.ABSOLUTELY NADA.

You are among the very few lucky ones then.

>tfw christian virgin
>tfw keeping my virginity until marriage
>if I can't get a christian/virgin wife go to full celibacy & study theology/history/philosophy

Either way I win.

[spoiler]Mind over matter.[/spoiler]

It's not because they don't get married they turn into a vapid annoying cunt and all around cancers.

But exactly because they were cancerous cunts to begin with ,which is why they don't/can't get married.

I see ants to stomp.

The bible makes it pretty clear that both men and women should be virgins before they get married. Ideally.