Can Sup Forums even refute this?

Can Sup Forums even refute this?

Niggers

Truth hurts.

Accurate

bigots BTFO

i am now a #hillaryvoter

Sup Forums isn't actually that bad. Plenty of good memes, reasonable variety of opinions, sometimes facts and statistics are used in arguments.

lol right.

this place is just a big circlejerk for conservative christians who hate having to deal with the modern world of advancing equality.

Also, most people on Pol aren't "prideful" of their race, they just don't want to see it get fucking destroyed.

Simple dehumanize your enemy, same as how you claim Sup Forums does with it's waycism, pretty sad that in this dark little corner of the internet is where rational conservative thought dwells, it's really telling about the state of our society.

Racism is simply a pathologization of a very normal instinct, preference for your own kind. All biological life forms breeding in and out groups, all the way down to bacteria. It is a function of nature itself. It's also the Jews greatest strength, it's what held them together as a people without a country for so long. But Jewish psychologists decided to undermine this instinct in the white non-Jews by creating the concept of 'racism'. The greatest tricks the Jews ever played in our modern era was convincing Whites that racism is an issue of morality, rather than one of objective fact to be argued for or against based on evidence and science. What was their greatest strength as a people, they would forbid in others. It's really nothing more than an old Commie scam to demonise his opponents and stop people talking about certain issues., the word itself was even coined by notorious Jewish commie rat Leon Trotsky (aka Lev Bronstein). Racism is showing a preference for your own race, something which is instinctual common sense. If it wasn’t instinctual then there would be no need for diversity training, Forced mixing of schools, affirmative action, racism laws, hate laws, etc. etc. Racism is a perfectly valid response to the biological reality of racial differences in intelligence. Non-whites simply don't belong in our countries. Does Japan have problems with racism? No, because it is homogenous. Does Iceland have problems with racism? No, because it is homogenous. Racism is caused by forcing separate races to live together in the same space, so by advocating separation, we are the only ones advocating a true end to racism. History has shown it has NEVER worked (Babylon, Rome, Haiti, Egypt) as a few examples.

College Grad. Two STEM degrees. Live in a condo with two other friends and in about 5 years will be making more than my parents do combined. Reasonably /fit/ and qt gf who worships me. These arguments that say "haha they're just losers" are just desperate.

There's nothing to refute as it only is an assumption about myself or most others here. This place isn't like Sup Forums or most other places of Sup Forums. Therefore you can't use Arguements that work against Sup Forums against us as well.

I'm going to say it: not an argument.

None of this erases the fact that race is a biological reality and it results in differing levels of achievement for societies. It also doesn't erase the fact that whenever you mix cultures/ethnicity it almost always results in tension and conflict.

Most of the racial talk on Sup Forums is either scientific or banter. Whenever a thread pops up that's essentially "black user's self-esteem has been hurt by Sup Forums," most of the responses are surprisingly sympathetic in tone.

It's not like we're telling ourselves to draw out the inner potential that can be found hidden deep in our white blood.

Not an argument.

Sure thing, I'm 6'5, Green Eyes, /fit/, have a girlfriend of 4 years (stb fiance) that I've live with who was a virgin upon contact. I have started charities events, performed cancer research and have a manager level position in the healthcare field.

Oh, and I'm a 'racist'.

Let's look at Hans, 5'11, Brown Eyes, Reddit, have a goat of 4 years (stb halal dinner) that I've live with who was a virgin upon contact. I have created sleeper cells, performed rape research and have a caliphate level position in the mine field.

Oh, and I shitpost on Sup Forums.

It's not that we're so great, it's that the other races suck hard :^).

On a serious note; this is pure ad-hominem.

I never really thought about my race until somebody put it to me that I ought to be ashamed of it. I evaluated this supposition, and rejected it for the trash that it is, but that wasn't really enough. I embraced the opposite view and use pride as a defense against their reckless faggotry.

>facts
unsourced (or sourced by old and thoroughly debunked scientific racism) infographics are not "facts".

>statistics
Statistics are extremely misleading, and can easily be used to make unsubstantiated bullshit appear real to the uneducated.

Really makes you think.

Last Sentence quite literally contradicts his entire Argument
>Their opinions will never matter enough to affect you, unless you are sensitive enough to let them get to you with Blatant Insults.

Yet he's posting on Sup Forums, BLATANTLY insulting us, and his, of all people's opinions on this board is supposed to matter? I'd like him to walk up to a Sup Forums poster and say that exact same thing to their face. Like he says in the last paragraph.

People that come to Sup Forums to troll us are not actually hurt by Sup Forums or anyone posting on it. They are hurt by outside things and want to come here to feel better about them and to look down upon someone.

People who brag about travel or say travelling changed them are pretentious idiots

The best refutation is to ignore it and shitpost.

LOL BUTTS

KAPPA

Nice wall of ad-hom.
Get raped pls.

WWW OOO WWW RRR EEE AAA LLL LLL YYY MMM AAA KKK EEE SSS YYY OOO UUU TTT HHH III NNN KKK
WWW OOO WWW RRR EEE AAA LLL LLL YYY MMM AAA KKK EEE SSS YYY OOO UUU TTT HHH III NNN KKK

He literally could be 100% correct about Sup Forums being a bunch of loser neckbeards, but that has nothing to do with whether scientific racism is justified. Its a long character assassination and appeal to personal anecdotes ("they haven't even traveled") with no substantial content.

There's certainly truth to this. Nothing wrong with people taking pride in their race, though.

>oh no please keep the blacks away im scared!