So, do you think he's gonna die soon? I know he's getting a divorce and he's lost some weight...

So, do you think he's gonna die soon? I know he's getting a divorce and he's lost some weight, but now that his mommydom is gone do you think he's just gonna relapse himself to death?

I am disgusted that you would assume that I know who this is.

he's mentally lost it as well, his stream and twitter basically scream pure schizo
>"THE FCC WON'T LET ME BE OR LET CONSUMERS HAVE NEUTRALITY BUT THEY PREFER YOUTUBE TO DUMBASS TV AND IT WOULD FEEL SO EMPTY WITHOUT ME.”

This rant has no actual meaning behind it, it makes absolutely no sense at all

>pic not related

It's boogie2988 he's like the final level of manchild neckbeard, seeing as that you are on the chanz ieed expakt u tew knaw thet

dude are you alright? Your post ended in a stroke.

>eats shit for a living
>plz pay for muh healthcare
Press F to pay the respects

I'm just a stonerchad nothing wrong about that brethren

BLACKED

>roast me

Dubs

You do realize that's supposed to be a parody of without me by Eminem right?

please kill yourself already, you don't belong here

Am i supposed to care you faggot

Eminem lyrics you uncultured swine.

My idiot detector just went off

After what he did to the Quartering, he is even more disgusting to look at than normal.

No, and am I supposed to care about some neckbeards Twitter feed, cunt?

I bet you were fapping to sissy trap threads before you decided to come defend a fellow cuck, do yourself a favor and get woke like me, watch some Rick n Morty, smoke some fire, vape your own seamen, one love

If you don't like it you can GEEEEEET Out

Eminem is cancer that pushes the idea of white guilt
Kys wigger nigger loving faggot

C'mon kid. this is too retarded, even for a 12 year old

My fag detector just went off
You're flaming sweetie

I'll have you know I am of the ripe old age of 18 and yet I am more woke than most of you people, if you were smart like me, you could touch monkeys and be a computer like me

You should probably suck his dick then

As woke as Destiny I guess

Sorry I only suck bobs and vagene

Pay for muh healthcare

Before leaving him his wife convinced him to lose weight. Basically, before she got her monthly Boogie cash while she chugs on black meat, his wife wanted to make sure that he KEPT LIVING.

Think about that.

Also, any Rule 34 on Boogie? I want to print it and mail it to his family.

>Hey everyone I care a lot about this random fat neckbeard
>Omg why do you guys care about stuff wtf loosers
ok

It's not that I care, I just wanna know when he's gonna croke

>Welcome to the sub club
>is actually a sub for black cock

Pixel drop

Wait why she leaving?

Because she's tired of dealing with a emotionally manipulative manchild who does nothing to help himself

Plus she's probably being fucked for the first time in YEARS

This is the true answer, father.
Iirc he implied a couple of times they've never fucked. Also, she had to clean his ass and everything when he was at his heaviest. It'd be a sad life, even if she was cheating on him and in it for the cash she held out longer than anyone would have expected.

Really I just feel bad for her. I mean imagine pissing the best years of your life away being a nurse to a gargantuan accoustic guitar 24/7? Having to shower him, wipe his ass, feed him... His twitch streams were the most cringe worthy thing when he got personal and talked about their relationship.

It's amazing reading the shit these idiots come up with, isn't it?
I don't know about you, but my girlfriend and I come here for some good laughs
>The U.S. is the greatest nation in the world
>Black people aren't human
>Trump is doing a good job
They're so deluded, it pure comedy

but he paid for his surgery out of pocket.

But didn't she choose to do these things? Whether if was for money, love or even if it was just for charity, she chose to be there.

I gotta admit I know nothing about this guy other than he's a fat fuck and he does youtube professionally. I even thought Francis was real the first time I saw him. Didn't even know he was married.

Is there anywhere that explains why he's done the weight loss surgery at the exact time that his wife is leaving him? Or is that just self explanatory?

I feel kinda bad for him, but he is allowing himself to be cucked.
R.I.P Boogie

Summerfags what are you doing here so early. Go back to where you came.

I asked for a cite yesterday about his divorce & some user linked a Reddit thread. I guess he's got his own sub there or something.

I'm not inclined to search for it, maybe you are & can find your answer.

>kek

WHATS MAKES U THINK WE KNOW U MONG

>Haha everything is funny when. You turn your brain off

Pewdiepie

Galo sengen!

i think shes a closet fatty chaser and hes getting thin now so shes losing interest
she may not even realize it

I unsubbed years go when he started getting too much like a liberal snowflake.
This is all news to me but not surprising.

Du fuck is "Eminem"?