Confessions of a former self-hating black man

The Beginning

>My closest friends were all black males like me
>Despite our socioeconomic differences we all had one thing in common: we were all interested in white girls
>Among my black friends, you were seen as almighty and powerful if you could get a white girl and if you found out that one liked you or had any interest in you; you were seen as a god
>To me most black women represented everything that I didn’t want in a woman. I felt that most were too loud, too argumentative, had too much attitude, and were too much to handle
>In contrast to black women, white women and women of other races represented everything that black women weren’t. They were beautiful, agreeable, adventurous, easy to handle, and most importantly possessed the genetic code that I wanted for my future children
>When I thought of my future I would often picture a big house, nice cars and a white wife along with 2 mixed children that had “good hair”. I felt that if I could achieve this I would have it all

Ye, muthafucka...

The Change

>My awakening occurred around the time when the Mike Brown shooting and other police shootings of unarmed black men occurred. As these events unfolded all the negative feelings and disinterest I had in black women immediately disappeared as I saw them scramble to organize demonstrations and rallies on behalf of black men being killed by the police
>In my experiences with dealing with women from other races I never saw any other group of women who were so for their men as black women are for black men
>It’s unfortunate that it took police brutality for me to finally come to see just how amazing black women were but it was an important wake up call for me

DAMN

None is reading your copy pasta m8

B-but why?

Stick to white women, you stupid ape.
At least your bastard kids will be half as intelligent as their mother.

LOL I didn't write this shit, it was an American negro. I can give you the source if you want it...

To be honest this is the problem. Morons pushed this race is only skin deep shit leading the black community to be shattered.

Now they blame the white man for everything despite being so wrapped up in the white man's society.

In a way though it really is the fault of white people because the people that pushed this bullshit were largely white or Jewish.

Ethnic nationalism is a good thing for all races.

>To me most black women represented everything that I didn’t want in a woman. I felt that most were too loud, too argumentative, had too much attitude, and were too much to handle
Black men have the fucking same behaviour, off course you self depreciate the horrible ecosystem that nursed you.

Also, you were conditioned to think that "White" genes are superior, when in reality caucasian people are so prone to many skin, mental, and respiratory disseases than any other race group... also "muh allergies", White babies are weak as fuck larvaes that can die because peanuts allergies or polen alliergies etc... can you believe it? A STUPID FUCKING FLOWER CAN KILL A WHITE BABY...

Do the world a favor, marry a healthy black girl and preserve your race, educate your sons the better way posible and teach them usefull trades and social skills,value integrity and unión more tan material possesions. gl hf

You realize that nigger women were not really pro black men but pro black general and anti white and pro wewuz oppressed n shit and pro mo money for dem programs?
Not gonna burst your bubble, stick to your race.

Niggers literally can't survive here in europe without having to eat modified food.

By the pic and the title I though you were a cuck, I was wrong

Are you preservating the Mexican race, dude?

Sage in all fields

Sweden will make sure that Niggers are very well taken care of.

You are angry because German girls don't defend German boys with the same passion with which black girls defend black men. Ye, muthafucka...

Bump

why are you bumping this? i don't understand? its not relevant to anyone here except for cuckposters. blacks are a minority here on pol. there are more asians on pol than blacks.

its cool that you respect women of your own race - it should be like that but i doubt anyone cares.

then again, this probably bait.

Good for you OP. I'm glad you found your love.

Monkeys should breed with monkeys, leave our white women alone.

>ETERNAL ANGLO

You take blacks to everywhere you go, dude. See the case of America for example...

B-bump

Don't much care for "muh oppression, muh racism" but i support you standing up for your own.Whites should really learn to claim ownership of our women instead of just letting them wander into the thirsty hands of any monkey that happens to pass by.