Courtney solicited El Duce who passed the offer to Allen Wrench who passed the offer to the real killer and then Allen...

Courtney solicited El Duce who passed the offer to Allen Wrench who passed the offer to the real killer and then Allen Wrench murdered El Duce

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QcB6O4Uytg
youtube.com/watch?v=cFG6gGBiwNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and absolutely nothing of value was lost.

if anyone was gonna commit the perfect crime it sure as hell wouldn't be Courtney Love. he shot himself

I dunno, El Duce seemed like a super nice guy to me. Al Jourgensen actually just wrote about his death in his new book. It was a pretty ridiculous account though so I'm wondering if that's Al's sarcastic way of saying the police report is bullshit and that his death was not the result of "misadventure"

Looking forward to your next book, Tom.

Yeah the El Duce thing always stank to me. Killed by a train while trying to cross the tracks? As a grown man? Surely not. Throwing in the thing about Courtney talking to him just screams fishy

Far from perfect. She forgot her backpack in the district attorney's office or whatever and so she got busted with the handwriting practice sheet she used to forge the suicide note.

So what was Courtney's motivation for this? Was he going to quit making music and divorce her or something?

In Al's book he says that El Duce was sieg heiling the train as it ran him over. Wtf Al

He was planning on getting a divorce, yes.

The shotgun belonged to the guy from Earth

Don't forget about the part where she murdered the person that found her backpack, and also every single person in the office so she couldn't be prosecuted.

We should be careful user, she's gonna come for us next

what about the idea that she just encouraged / helped him do it?

The gun was literally too long for him to have shot himself in his own head plus he had just recovered from a coma plus he had just shot up a bunch of heroine. He most certainly did not do it to himself.

Oh shit is Courtney’s real last name Clinton?

There was no motive. Hole already had a muli-million dollar contract and she had access to men 100x more wealthy and influential than Kurt.

The money argument never made sense anyway seeing as her mother is loaded. Cause you know, going for random rockstars in hopes that they make it big makes more sense.

Dylan gave it to Kurt and then Courtney lied about when he gave it to Kurt to make it fit the suicide narrative better. Although I think it's at least plausible she could have forgotten the date.

you do realize that courtney thought someone killed kurt, and was desperately calling random people in hopes that they would know something. this was revealed for the first time in a book written about layne staley cause she tried calling his parents

>There was no motive.
He was going to divorce her.

>Hole already had a muli-million dollar contract and she had access to men 100x more wealthy and influential than Kurt.
None of that is a reason not to kill him.

>The money argument never made sense anyway
Yes it did. Being a functioning heroine addict costs lot of money. And you know what's better than lots of money? More money.

You do realize Courtney is a manipulative cow and could have been playing it up. Oh! But she's such a nice and honest person, right? It'd never be in her character to do such a thing. Also,

>a book said it so it must be true

Your lil numale kuckboy offed himself get over it

>(You)

>tried calling
Bombshell

>He was going to divorce her.
Show me a divorce document :) or perhaps audio of Kurt consulting with a lawyer :) and why would that matter when she already had fame and money and his BABY

>Yes it did. Being a functioning heroine addict costs lot of money. And you know what's better than lots of money? More money.
Hi! did you miss this part
"she had access to men 100x more wealthy and influential than Kurt"

>a book said it so it must be true
So, Courtney kept this secret for over 20 years only to let this news quietly be released in a book that she had absolutely nothing to do with. Oh wait she probably threatened to kill the authors and Layne's family too true.

user, you did it. You solved the case. Please contact your local authorities and get her locked up!

How is an attempted phone call to someone's old parents a secret?

They talked, and it only add more fuel to the "Kurt was killed11111" meme. Did you expect her to go on a press tour trying to find the "killer"

>A few weeks after Cobain’s death, Jim Elmer [Layne Staley’s stepfather] got a call from Courtney Love.
>She had been trying to get ahold of Layne and somehow got Elmer’s phone number. According to him, they spoke twice.
>“The gist of the conversation was that she was looking for Layne because she knew Layne and Kurt were friends and wanted to find out what happened the last few days, that she intimated to me that she was not happy with the outcome that it was a suicide. She thought there was more to it than that, and she wanted to chase down Layne and have a discussion with him.”

On April 3rd, detective Tom Grant questioned Courtney. "She said she thought Kurt wanted a divorce..."

On April 13th, Grant spoke to Courtney's attorney. Courtney had called her "a couple of weeks ago" and asked her to find "the meanest, most vicious divorce lawyer" she could find. Courtney also asked Rosemary if the prenuptial agreement could be voided.

April 15th, Grant spoke to Sgt. Cameron of the Seattle Police Department. Things that came up in this conversation were:

>She'd get more money from a suicide than from a divorce. With a suicide, Courtney would inherit and control the entire Cobain and Nirvana estate. If Kurt divorced her, she'd have to settle for half, at best, of Kurt's assets...

>Kurt's record sales would increase, leaving Courtney with even more income...

And El Duce was found dead on a railroad track 2 days after implicating Allen Wrench who was the last person he was seen alive with.

Yeah I have no doubt Courtney was trying to find out exactly what Layne knew.

Add to this the handwriting practice sheet that was found in her possession.

You tried to question the validity of a book she had nothing to do with, then go on to quote Tom Grant

wooooboyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>(You)

That's what I thought. Keep reading your fanfictions, look forward to seeing you at a Hole's reunion concert!

>(You)

Thank you

>(You)

Is it at all refutable that Kurt could not have pulled the trigger? It was too long, it had a trigger guard and he was wearing shoes.

:')

youtube.com/watch?v=1QcB6O4Uytg

youtube.com/watch?v=cFG6gGBiwNE

I wonder who tried to change her mind

>I have friends that know allen wrench was hired by courtney love to kill kurt cobain. allen wrench was even named by el duce / mentors as the killer
Towards the end of his life El Duce ... lead singer of the punk rock group THE MENTORS,was a RIVERSIDE local. He would often be seen at local shows, bars, and various places. He was a person you could always just walk up and talk to. El Duce was definitly a 'punk rock star' of the people. The person Duce was always with was another punk rock pesonality in his own right ... ALLEN WRENCH. Allen Wrench was known for other reasons. His musical background was from an old band that rocked ... ROAD WHORE (which had some members of WHITE FLAG and CHRISTIAN DEATH). Mr. Wrench was also known for random violence. Like El Duce, Wrench himself was always drunk. And when provoked, or challenged, reacted with instant violence. He was not a nice guy.
I met El Duce at a local Riverside bar called the 6060 club in 1998. It's not open anymore. I had seen Duce around for many years, and had been a fan of his band. I bought him a few drinks, and he told me was leaving the next day to tour with his band. A month later I saw him there again. He was drinking and seemed totally drunk. Everyone knew about his involvement with the whole KURT COBAIN / COURTNEY LOVE thing, and he was about to tell me something he hadn't told anyone before.Everyone knows about how Courtney Love offered El Duce $50,000. to kill her husband Kurt Cobain. But that wasn't the whole story. The truth of the matter is ... El Duce didn't have the stomach to kill someone. But he knew someone that did. That's when Allen Wrench comes into the picture. The Mentors were going on tour, so that gave Duce a good excuse to back out of the deal. So what he did was put Courtney love in contact with Mr. Wrench. Allen Wrench has never admitted to El Duce or anyone else about killing Cobain, but Duce was 100% sure that that's what happened.

>Allen Wrench before, was always poor. He was a drunk guy who was always broke. Then, all of a sudden I heard that he bought a house, a new truck, and a 70's Corvette. He had a lot of money too fast. I think he got the money from Courtney Love for killing Kurt Cobain.
Wrench is also a gun nut. I know people that have hung out with him, and they told me he carries a .44 magnum hand gun where ever he goes. I've even seen a fight he was in at a Riveride bar called Limuricks. Wrench got in a fight with a guy that was about 6'4" tall. The guy tried to punch Wrench but missed. Then Wrench did some kind of judo throw and while they were rolling around on the ground Wrench started choking the guy, and the guy went unconscious. We all thought the guy was dead. Wrench left and then the guy woke up. He didn't even know where he was at.
Two nights before he died I saw Duce at a bar ... He was really depressed, scared and paniced. Duce had told me about an interview he had just done with the BBC about the Kurt Cobain murder. Like always duce was drunk during the interview. He slipped and mentioned that he knew who the real killer was. And then he named Allen Wrench.

Continued.
>I know a guy who was watching the interview as it was being filmed, That person told Wrench that Duce had named him as Cobain's killer. The next thing I know ... El Duce is dead, and he was with Allen wrench up until the last minutes of his life. I recently talked to a guy who was living with Duce at the time. He told me, the night Duce had died, Allen Wrench had come over to their house all pissed off and looking for Duce. He said as soon as he saw Duce, he drug him outside and wrench began yelling and pushing Duce. And then they left. The next thing the guy heard was that Duce was dead, hit by a train 10 minutes after he had left the house with Wrench.
From all the information I've gotten from people I know, I am totally convinced Allen Wrench killed Kurt Cobain for Courtney Love. He got a lot of money for doing it. And after Duce exposed Wrench as Cobain's killer, Wrench also killed Duce. Please understand why I don't mention my name, but I had to get this off my chest

>(You)

my dad works at nintendo

I just think Allen Wrench is way too open about Cobains murder like well beyond the point of reverse psychology. So I just think he passed the offer to the killer.

Anyone suffer or know anyone who has suffered chronic debilitating pain? Three months before his death, Kurt in a video interview said he had been cured for about a year after 6 years of chronic stomach pain. The expression is called a new lease on life for a reason.

I thought that was explained away as being a pinched nerve.

And if so what's the correlation? I'm just illustrating how much Kurt's quality of life had vastly improved in the last year of his life. Something which can drive others crazy especially if they have control because then they may lose it.

I just listened to a tape of Courtney explaining that a week before his death, in the Rome hospital, Kurt had written a note to Courtney which she said a police officer casually suggested she destroy the note because it was so hateful towards her in Kurts explanation of wanting a divorce.

El Duce looked like he could barely tie his shoes.
I doubt he killed anyone.

>district attorney
No, Courtney's own lawyer

Courtneys own lawyer and Courtneys own private investigator were so suspicious that they both turned on her.

link?

It was Dave

Soaked In Bleach

It's a clear direct unedited recording of her. I took some liberties with my wording though. Apparently the note would not reflect well on her for inheritance litigation etc.

Buzz said he made that up as an excuse to use smack.

And it could have been a reaction to the smack too.