Sup Forums, do I have nice tits? My ex said I have floppity boppity woppity cow tits. Do you agree?...

Sup Forums, do I have nice tits? My ex said I have floppity boppity woppity cow tits. Do you agree?? I think they're OK but I'm curious what others think. My ex was also a faggoty nigger.

Well I don't have a cow girl fetish so I'm not into them but some anons might be

Cow tits. Please cover them.

cow udders are the best

no u

Would not mind more pics, they look fine.

you fucked a nigger.
you are no longer considered a valued human.
please see your way out by drowning in bleach.

Nigger dick be too gewd

Sho fat ass bby

moar

Cow tits thread?

Please daddy, sit on my face. Get nice and sweaty and shove my face between your fat asscheeks. Force my mouth onto your dirty hole and call me a slut. Fart in my face daddy, i wanna smell your stinky daddy farts as i makeout with your manhole. Use me as a seat, if you want you can invite your friends and i can spend the day as your guys chair, licking ur big sweaty butts and smelling farts. Please, if u want, u can fuck me with a dildo as I eat your ass.
Now I’m hard.

Somebody say cow tits?

Thats a pretty good description of your tits. Im stealing it

They're floppy. But some people like me have a preference for that. Don't let what most people prefer limit how you see yourself.

I came buckets

Lose some weight you worthless whale, it's not like you got anything else to do other than sitting and eating. Your tits will also improve. That "faggoty nigger" was right.

Moo

stfu cunt

Chris Farley really hit rock bottom, huh.

Kek

They're not perfect, in fact look a bit like mine with the uneven aerola. yes they're floppy but tits come in all different shapes. Plenty of dudes will love them as you can see

Those need propper heavy gauge piercings . Just to remind you of the fuckslut that you are then they're pulled on

Fucking ghastly. This is why white men (like me) choose Asian brides. They understand the importance of saying "no" to that fourth crate of breakfast donuts.

Moo cows: take note. We males are biologically programmed to seek perky tits. They speak of youth. Pendulous, ground-gazing udders are the EXACT opposite of what evolution has conditioned us to covet.

You choose Asian brides because you're likely a pedophile and you also want women you can beat and abuse without any repercussions.

Are these better or worse?

Found the angry buffalo heiffer. Getting angry at me doesn't solve the problem. Losing weight solves the problem. (This might involve getting up off the sofa)

Looks like a tennis ball in a tube sock

you're probably like pic related. that guy married an asian then got attracted to her niece. used hidden cams to watch her shower, then raeped and killed her when the obsession grew too much.

you're just another yellow fever soy boy

Lol what I said is the truth. White men with Asian fetishes are 100% always fucking creepy ass pedophiles and borderline serial killers.

Wife's tits

Need to see a clearer pic to say for certain.

wouldmotorboat/10

Got a kik or any more pics?

Cant lie.. You got cow tits girl. However, I'm a bbw fiend so its cool.