HAHAHAHAHAHA! HOW DO YOU FUCKING TRUMPANZEES LIKE YOUR GLORIOUS ORANGE LEADER NOW...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! HOW DO YOU FUCKING TRUMPANZEES LIKE YOUR GLORIOUS ORANGE LEADER NOW? FEEL LIKE CHUMPS YET FOR VOTING FOR HIM? HAHAHAHAHA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqONIPwidQw
youtube.com/watch?v=oB3bfrmfT-I&t=134s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU FUTURE, CHUMPS - LOLOLOLOLOL!

HAAAA HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh no. Now you cant freely jerk it to your gore, trap, fagit furry stupid ass content anymore. NN is doing you a favor you brainless fucking tard

NN was doing good, why the fuck did they kill it?

Keep telling yourself that, kid - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! This is fucking hilarious!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=JqONIPwidQw

Um what about you retard? Your gonna have to pay extra for that basics also you know and be suseptable to being blocked or throttled on any site at your isps wishes. And oh yea, you can't sue because of the attrition clauses

What eva the fuk you talking about, you sir are a toad
Your father was a frog but you sir a toad.
Your mother was a frog but you sir are a toad.
Your siblings! Frogs one and all but you sir, a toad.
A toad sir, a toad

Lol and thats why americans are idiots

Meh I already pay 60 bucks a month for Internet with century link so... stop being a poorfag

It's called a VPN might want to get familiar with it.

And then the isps block your access and your vpn becomes useless. And they can legally block your access or throttle it to dial up speeds and there's nothing you can do because there's no competition and you can't sue because of attrition clauses

Maybe I prefer to not base majority of my personal time glued to a computer. Maybe I enjoy getting out more than staying in. Can't tweet without paying more for restricted internet? How will you ever survive...

Yeah I'm sure they'll NEVER think of blocking VPN traffic. Nope, you're the sneakiest person in the world, dude - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

republican greed

and you actually believe in your own propaganda ??

Yes bit it's not about just you, this will happen to everyone

$$$

E;R's Discord is cheering for this.
I wish I was kidding.

Jokes on you, fucko, Trump just came out as pro-NN

shut up

Jesus you NN retards need to kys. None of this bullshit will happen. I wish we could deregulate the internet and communications infrastructure completely. We'd be paying $5/month for 20gbps speeds.

biatch

>believing everything you see online
>hahas in all caps

im glad I wont have to deal with you dipshits anymore, time to get a job faggot

>being this monumentally spergtarded

It ain't over motherfucker. Fuck the FCC. 86% of the people want NN. It's gonna go to the court system and it will be upheld. If not then we'll protest everyday and make their life hell

get your fucking facts straight idiots
youtube.com/watch?v=oB3bfrmfT-I&t=134s

>he says, posting on Sup Forums, let alone Sup Forums
We all know you're just as much of a pathetic basement dweller as everyone else here. Quit lying.
You're just one that likes to act like Trump was elected because we like him. In case you actually don't know, he was elected as a message that demonizing your opponent and labelling anyone who disagrees with you a piece of shit gets you nowhere.

Grow the fuck up.

You're trolling yourself dumbass.

millennial retardation