This nigger was commiting a home invasion and got killed and CNN writes this garbage article that glances over the...

This nigger was commiting a home invasion and got killed and CNN writes this garbage article that glances over the home-invasion part of this story and makes this guy seem like the VICTIM.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Fuck you CNN/liberal media. FUCK YOU!!!

cnn.com/2016/05/28/us/nba-player-fatally-shot/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EgxM3
cnn.com/2016/05/28/us/nba-player-fatally-shot/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What else is new? Every liberal news outlet seems to want to throw logic out the window to push there shitty ideas on the next generation. Look at the deplorable millennial generation. They already won. It makes me sad.

this. cause hes black it doesnt matter, the only thing that matters here is a dindu got shot and guns should be outlawed so no one gets shot

>visiting his daughter and girlfriend
>somehow manages to go to the wrong apartment
>breaks in
>gets blown away

niggers cannot think

>potentially make millions of dollars in the next few years
>still do criminal activities

Niggers

he should have called the cops

Of course there going to make him look like the victim. He was in the fucking NBA they wouldn't just lose black/liberal support if they made him the villain. But also the support of anybody who follows the NBA

This lmao

CNN is actually really close to going away forever, but you guys keep pumping life into it by paying attention to the stupid shit they say and then carrying it over here and sucking in more idiots to go visit their site.

You're literally contributing shekels to their war chest, if YOU didn't post about CNN, that would be ONE LESS PERSON.

And they really are down to the point where every little bit hurts. Seriously, you guys have no idea, even with government bailouts, even with money laundering, CNN and the rest of the MSM is literally on the verge of collapse.

They can keep bleating indefinitely on infinite qualitatively eased fiat currency that their bosses can print forever, but if nobody fucking watches the shit, then it's all just a room full of guys pissing in each other's mouths with the lights off in the middle of nowhere, and nobody cares!

>another dindu commits breaking & entering
>WOW JUST WOW I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW CRIME IS A SOCIOECONOMIC PROBLEM, NOT A RACE PROBLEM
>he's a fucking rich NBA player

> "Dejean-Jones' agent, Scott Nichols, said the player was in Dallas to visit his girlfriend for his daughter's first birthday and had never been to her new apartment. He went to the wrong apartment -- on the third floor, just below his girlfriend's apartment -- and tried to enter, Nichols said."

What kind of fucking excuse is that?!

LITERALLY "HE DINDU NUFFINS" all over their twitter

And you could do the exact same thing to the government, by the way.

You ARE the power. There IS NO POWER other than you. All we would have to do is all agree on the same day and we could stay home and do nothing and that would bring the economy and the government and the whole empire to a grinding halt.

If everybody did it on the same day, we could force a redress of grievances, we could FORCE a complete, top-down investigation into treason and corruption and we could overturn absolutely EVERYTHING holding our country back and we don't need to elect Trump to do that.

I'm not saying don't put him in charge afterwards, that'd be fine by me, but we need to OVERTHROW this government before we ELECT anybody to ANY office.

"never went to the apartment before so he may have entered the wrong one".

>Kicks down two doors and didn't respond to calls of "who's there?".

You can take the nigger out of the hood...

It is fucking STUPID to elect Trump and then give him this sack of shit government to work with.

We need to do a lot more than hire one guy, we need to fire a couple thousand. That's WAY more important.

Wonder what the toxicology report will tell us

how many millions does this monkey get? and he invades a home?

archive.is/EgxM3
archive.is/EgxM3
archive.is/EgxM3
archive.is/EgxM3
archive.is/EgxM3
CNN is worse than a thousand niggers.
Don't feed them.

Does anybody have that crime chart that shows blacks committing a crazy amount of crimes?

you people are wrong on this, he wasn't trying to break in

>visitng his gf and celebrating daughter's first birthday
>drunk and goes to the wrong floor and wrong apartment
>knocks on door
>hears a man's voice
>gets mad (thinking she's cheating on him)
>kicks door in
>gets shot

OMG WHY WONT U RACISTS ACCEPT THE FACT THAT HE DINDU NUFFINS

>try to break into someone's home regardless of the reason why
>get shot
I don't know how you can be wrong about this.

K. Now I am #blacklvssmatter

>being intoxicated and breaking down doors on private property is not a valid reason to be shot

>He didn't do it on purpose
>How do you accidentally kick down a door?

Made me laugh.

you many any graph about crime ever?

>kicks door in
Whelp, there ya done goofed whether or not it was your girlfriend's place. You're supposed to do the white thing and sit outside the apartment with your gun, shoot her and the boyfriend when they come out, set the apartment on fire and then do yourself.

When will blacks ever learn?

Can we ruin CNN

You had me at "kicks in the door."

Agreed.

What day should we declare, National Day Off?

desu tho, I think we need a week

>cnn.com/2016/05/28/us/nba-player-fatally-shot/index.html

He was visiting his girlfriend and went to the wrong apartment, but...if that's true...why is he kicking in his girlfriend's front and bedroom door like some kind of animal?

Was he trying to rape the girl?

Here's my theory; he found out the dude downstairs was fucking his girlfriend, and so he went to beat up the dude, so dude killed the NBA giant.

Just a theory, but sounds good to me

He cucked down the first door-ok a mistake. He cucked down the bedroom door-WTF.

How many doors does he have to kick down to realize it's not his house? Would libgressives when presented with a large black man kicking down their door really have the reaction that he's probably just lost?

I thought your basketball playing chimps were overpaid. It wasn't enough to suppress his "urges"? He had a criminal emergency?

>And you could do the exact same thing to the government

it is valid, but Sup Forums is making it seem like its just 'niggers being niggers' when a lot of other people could make a mistake like that

>listens to CNN

Blacks do crime because they are violent by nature, not because of the small amount of money they would get out of it. Getting NBAbux doesn't magically make someone non-violent.

>Drunk or high dindu gets shot kicking down doors in someones house.

Quick! Prep those tears, hashtags and prayers!

RIP TRAYVON

>A Dallas resident told police he heard someone enter his apartment by kicking open the front door, police spokesman DeMarquis Black said in a statement. The resident said "he called out to the individual, but was not answered," and when the resident's bedroom door was kicked open, the resident fired his gun, police said

>kicks in two doors

>gets shot

>b-b-b-buuhhhh!

Too late for me.

The time I don't scroll the thread before clicking the link, baka.

I hope this shit blows up so Shitlery will have to defend this

>getting wasted before seeing a 1 year old girl isn't niggerly behavior

>Would have made 3 million over the next 3 years
>Most likely would have made much more than that with his next contract since the salary cap is raising
>Instead you break into someone else's home and die

I hate niggers

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE.

So if he did pick the right apartment, he was still going to kick the door in to open it?? what the fuck?

>Kicking down the door to the apartment, and the door to a bedroom within the apartment, are mistakes.
Of course, breaking and entering is just an honest mistake.

Libgressive reaction.

Read the comments though, 99% are saying he deserved it/was thugging out/about to beat up his babymama. People are done with the lies.

So how did this go? How the fuck does arriving at the wrong apartment turn into kicking down two doors in an act very much like violent home invasion? What kind of decision making process is this?

This is the sort of shit that convinces people niggers are hardwires to commit crime. Dude was set for a cozy life, making millions play b-ball. But he threw it all away by acting like a violent thug.

And nothing of value was lost.

Charles Barkley is so based
Sucks he never got a ring

Everybody dust off your BLM twitter accounts and make retarded arguments and get BLM assclowns involved in this news story to make their idiocy known. The is a prime opportunity.

read previous comment
guy thought he was being cucked, so he got pissed and went on a rage
Pretty sure this is normal american behavior m8

Who the fuck kicks in two doors when "Visiting"?

Haha remember last year when he was making fun of the fat women of San Antonio

oh he was drunk? well that gives him a free pass to chimp as much as he likes!!!! xD

Yeah, and when there's a story of some white trash piece of shit kicking down the door of some trailer and getting shot, I won't care then either.

>getting wasted is only for niggers
w e w

>look at the trending mention of it on kikebook
>one actually says " (nigs name) HAS FALLEN TO GUN VIOLENCE"

Wait, you yanks dont have government subsidied media?

For us, it doesnt even matter if the press is financially unsucsessful, or if anyone even watches. They have (tax) money to blow.

its fucking stupid. they just dont want to say that he was most likely doing something criminal, so they slap this bullshit story not to make him look bad. either way, one less nigger on this earth is always a good thing

>be all the way down there on homocide rate
>half our homocide is still because of niggers/ragheads

You're right, when there's the potential for domestic violence, it sounds much better.

I think even millennials can understand that celebrity athletes aren't oppressed.

>NBA player
>Home invasion

lol wut?

Nigga is stupid. Even if he's a bottom guy he's no doubt raking in a few hundred thousand a season. But like a dumb nigger he probably blew on blow and hoes

>be niglet
>turn on news
>"Yesterday NBA star LeTravayon Brown died after he broke into a man's home and was shot."
>"Oh, and here's a picture of the man who shot him."
>Wheels in nig nog head start to turn
>either
>"Eeek oook whitey mudda fugga" chimps out with other niglets
>or
>"If iii do dat, I cou be in N Bee Aye" proceeds to break into someone's home, and maybe rape the family dog.
I'm glad they aren't saying anything else, it would just cause needless death.

Another unarmed black man murdered by a racist white southerner!!! #Justice4Bryce #BlackLivesMatter

let's run with it and get it trending Sup Forums it will be hilarious

That's not how our press works you illiterate cunt.

Freedom of speech lets any number of news groups spring up across the country and report on anything they want. They have to get money from ads, actual newspapers and magazines or public-funding like the majority of other jobs in the country. Viewership and money available to the news groups is very important.

Partially subsidized. Then they get sponsors from big oil, big banks, so they stop doing critical stories on them. Basically its just a protection racket propaganda machine now.

Maybe so, do you have another source?

They basically say he's reported to have entered without knocking, ignored a hail, then been shot when he came through the second door. Sure *sounds* like an attempted home invasion, but the suggestion that he was just trying to break into his girlfriends apartment for some kinky sex and got the wrong room seems... well possible, at least.

He was actually in the other NBA.

The Nigger Burglary Association

This senpai.

Hell Toronto and Montreal would have practically no violent crime. But alas Liberals will more niggers and shitskins there!

>DeMarquis Black

>government subsidized media

I'm sure you can see the major conflict of interest here, right?
I mean, our (((media))) might as well be owned by the government, but at least (((they))) had to work to infiltrate both the government and the media and control them indirectly. In places like UK with the BBC they have free rein to shit out as much pro-gov't propaganda as they like

>implying Sup Forums doesnt delight in seeing cheating women get beaten

>it's "gun violence" for people to defend their homes from invaders
wew kikes

Aren't they all in that from birth?

lets get the dindus rallying around a meritless cause to delegitmize BLM further

#Justice4Bryce #BlackLivesMatter

he was a good boy turned his life around....

>house parties and handling an infant are the same context

Wew indeed my friend

You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey.

>shooting guard
>can't even guard himself from being shot

What was his church attendance like?

this is why we have to get into the mix, they are trying to spin it in an anti-gun direction, we need to coopt it and expose the retardedness of BLM

#Justice4Bryce #BlackLivesMatter

>NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot for breaking into an apartment.

Why?
For what purpose?
Aren't these guys making millions or at least hundreds of thousands in money and contract?

Why do they persist to be ghetto ghangsta niggers? Is it in there blood? Can they not give this shit up?

Niggers gonna nig? Someone throw me a bone here. I am legit confused to hell and back

>Dude is rich as fuck.
>Still invades homes.

Explain yourselves, nig nogs.

Can take the nig out of the jungle but you can't etc.

He wuz gawn ta church n mebbe this wuddint happen so much if we got mo money fo dem programs

lolwut

I got this today, and I was about to send her some graphs and charts and shit.

Dumb bitch

>literally a millionaire
>attempts to rob someone
Once again, you can take a nigga out of the hood...

So why exactly did CNN take away it's comment section?