I like persians cause theyre cool carry two swords cool and and turn into evil demon shaitan and and travel in time...

i like persians cause theyre cool carry two swords cool and and turn into evil demon shaitan and and travel in time like: pshhh nothing personal kuffar

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my name ish Bond Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini

goddamn I used to love this games so fucking much back in the days

>the sands of time
>the warrior within (best one)
>the two thrones (frustrating and the worst out of the 3 but played this the most)

U forgot to mention rugs!

My ancestors :')

goddamit.. rugs. always forget about the DAMN RUGS!

>i like persians cause theyre cool carry two swords cool and and turn into evil demon shaitan and and travel in time like: pshhh nothing personal kuffar

>tfw this whole franchise was basically created by one guy in his early 20's
>with assembly

no they are not
Persian - cool, very cool
Pakistan - not cool and shitty

iranians are subhumans

ikibey, pls, stop ruining my thread

iranians are subhumans

okay, but persians are cool
i mean, look at that style, jesus
iranians =/= persians, if they say so themselves

Of course only finish want discuss compilers not international culture

persia is Greek name

>Persians

You mean Arabs?

I'm not a faggot but id suck his balls dry

that's cause even max payne is finnish

being not ultra-religious makes them persians

Well Arabs and Persians are genetically distinct

Arabs = Haplogroup J
Persian = Haplogroup R1a
An Iranian with a J haplogroup is basically an Arab living in Iran and not a Persian.

*persian

>haplogroup discussion
return to krautchan

I am just getting started

Not really,

but where are all the persians at?

Genocided by Mongols and Turkic tribes.

The Prince of Persia was Aryan

I know that aR1ans are already a minority in both of their declared Asian homelands, but still like 1/5th of Iranians are genetically Indo-European. Thats still a reasonably visible minority that qualifies as actually Persian.

I think empress was one of my first boners

But J2 is mediterranean in general like Turks,Italian,Greeks. And G is caucasian I think.

shiet(
but persians were TRUE "aryans", tho. not that g*rmanic bullshit. nah.

They are a minority in modern day Iran, and their range has been reduced by Turkic, Arabic and Mongol tribes in the past. All because of the useless war against the Byzantium

>Turkic
>Mongol
my stupid ancestors genocided persians( feels bad(

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur
read the" Conquest of Persia" part.
Yes, but G was actually very common in Neolithic Germany. It's very old.

exactly

Well a lot of ancient Persians and Vedic Aryans has light coloured hair and relatively lighter skin. Germanic and Celtic aren't too unrelated to the ancient Persians either. IIRC they were mentioned to have a lighter complexion than the Ancient Greeks (but that isn't saying much about the whole appearance thing).

>Persian = Haplogroup R1a
lol no

iranian persian haplogroup is mostly J

Well, thats true for the modern day. But the ancient Indo-Iranian expansions have been characterized by the R1a (and some small R1b) expansions into Iran and Parts of North-western India.
Demographics change over time. And J is supposed to be a semetic and arab haplogroup. Keep in mind, there were many movements and wars ever since the times of the aryan persians, so they almost got wiped out and are now a minority in their ancestral lands.

Yes they are. Im cool

stop being so paki, paki, and then maybe you'll become cool. you got the style tho

>An Iranian with a J haplogroup is basically an Arab living in Iran and not a Persian.

lol. That's pretty ignorant statement. Ethnicity is something more than a particular haplogroup.

You can't be genetically Indo-European. 'Indo-European' is a linguistic term.

How did this meme of a thread turned into a discussion of haplogroups holy shit why do you guys have to be so autistic this is why we are not living in space now smFh

i wanted this thread to get archived or banned by 5-10 minuntes, but those guys started this shiet( help me, kemal (

>british pakis
They're niggers. We're light wheatish

Okay, so let me be more specific. I referred to them as genetically Indo-European, because the spread of Indo-Euorpean languages, culture and religion was characterized by the spread of the R1a haplogroup in Iran and Southern Asia. So they were definitely a dominant genetic/ethnic group at some point of time. But ofc demographics change and now they are a minority in the said regions. And the whole point was Persians are specifically distinct from Arabians in terms of their origin. One came from Southern Russia/Ukraine while the other came from the Arabian Peninsula.

why the fuck paki's skin is less yellowey/shitskiney than mine?

Im descended from the prince of persia himself

no, you didn't!

Yes I am

>another fucking haploautism thread

>pre-islamic Persia
>kuffar

>opens your path

>Block your path