cnn.com/2016/05/28/us/nba-player-fatally-shot/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxSSPdMoSLQ
archive.is/MnkP9
youtube.com/watch?v=CriVUV5lh_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that name

pfffft. step up nigga.

God bless America. I can't believe how fucked I'd be if someone broke into my house.

>nigger kicks your door down

What do you do?

That proud resident literally did nothing wrong.

fire my gun

use a taser and call the police to debilitate him without hurting him. i'm sick of the retarded redneck assholes on this board

He thought it was his girlfriends house so he breaks the door down and doesn't answer when someone calls out? Who does that

Don't you think they'd have their own firearm? Only white people own guns, right, Bernie?

>Tazer doesn't make it thru his jacket
>He kills you

Good work faggot.

No you don't, because you're dead. He killed you!

Fucking nigger probably made tens of millions of dollars a year and he was still out on the streets robbing people.

A prime example of why reparations would never work. The nigger is immune to appeasement.

>Bryce Dejean-Jones signed a 3 year / $2,059,265 contract with the New Orleans Pelicans, including $169,883 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $686,422. In 2015-16, Dejean-Jones will earn a base salary of $169,883. Dejean-Jones has a cap hit of $169,883 while his dead money value is $169,883.

Better break into someone's apartment

shhhiieeeeeeettttttt

wrong apartment nigga

Because a rampaging nigger would extend the same courtesy to you, right?

HE A GOOD BOI

jesus said to treat your enemies like your friends and turn the other cheek. how come you redneck assholes claim to be so christian, yet want to shoot someone for walking into the wrong apartment?

nigger kicks your door down, wrestles the taser from you or knocks it out of your hand and then chokes you to death or smashes you in the head with something.

WASTED

Press X to respawn.

Life doesn't give second chances m8. If someone kicks down my door they're getting as many rounds center mass as it takes until they are no longer standing.

>He was actually just trying to see his Kid

Sad how a lot of the good nigs seem to get killed

It's funny because tasers are famously unreliable and often pretty dangerous anyway.

>make a good living playing for the NBA. literally the nig dream job

>still feels like he needs to break into homes bc reasons

nogs everyone.

HE

Jesus did not mean bow down and let a beast kill you and steal from you.

IS

It's clear he wasn't robbing anyone dumbass, he probably thought he was in his ex's apartment. Still deserves to get shot though.

Mag dump.

>goes to see his kid
>chimps out and breaks down wrong apartment door
>gets shot and killed

nigs are retarded

Gotta keep up that street cred, black culture is fucking shit.

He's a basketball American as well, so probably a 6'6 monkey coming at you in a bedroom with no where to run. Would you really trust a tazer?

>Be millionaire Nigger
>Still invade homes

KEK

>jesus said to treat your enemies like your friends

Nope, he said to pray for them.

>and turn the other cheek

That doesn't mean what you think it means. This only applies to insults and petty physical altercations, not to life threatening acts.

>hurrrrrr durrrrrr tazer derp

how do you go into a house, see that the furniture is different and still assume that it's your bitch's house.

Are you retarded?

>It's clear
Found the cuck

Watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxSSPdMoSLQ

Skip to the one minute mar if you're impatient. It discusses taser effectiveness.

THE FIRE RISES

HE WUZ A GUD BOY HE WENTZ TU CHERCH EVRY SUNDAY

>Dejean-Jones' agent, Scott Nichols, said the player was in Dallas to visit his girlfriend for his daughter's first birthday and had never been to her new apartment. He went to the wrong apartment
LMAO

>ay gurl im at the front door lemme in
>AYO BIT OPEN UP
>*kicks down door*
>WHERE MY DAUGHTER AT ITS BIRTHDAY TIME MAWWW FUCKAAAA
>gets shot

what an idiot

>unsure of the apartment
>better start kicking the doors in
lmao

>black "people"

there is no indication he knew the people in the apartment. he went to the wrong apartment. which means he never went to see his kid before

it confirms that he is black but leave many wondering if he was actually going to see his kid. kick down a door to a place you have never been to yea thats not what you expect from some one making the kind of money he makes

Nig seeing his kid. Hears a mans voice coming from Ya baby mammas house. Chimp out

>34 Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.
>35 For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
>36 A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household
Matthew 10:34-36

I'm not one of the racists on this board, but I have to agree that this seems really strange. How do you enter the wrong apartment by "breaking the door down"? It just defies my ability to believe.

> OOOOGGAAAA BBOOOOOGGGGAAAAA

A

Is that really what happened? No fucking way is it normal for niggers to kick their girlfriends doors down?

> 10/10
well played you got them.

lmfao this is all the effort his employer could muster to commemorate him

With what? Actual magazines?

I love reading comments like this. I just try to think about reading this from the perspective of the guy whose apartment he broke into reading this article. I imagine having to put up with everyone being sad and saying he was such a good guy when he literally crashed into my life and wanted to cause me serious harm either through personal harm or theft of property.

Like how anger inducing must it be to be in that situation? Where not a single person gives a fuck that some asshole could have fucked your whole life up, but they're all sad that you shot the guy who broke the law and endangered both of you?

Fuck, I think I would have a heart attack of anger if that happened to me.

>niggers
>marksmanship
It's like you've never had to qualify on the M9 with them.

This is why I'm building an AR-15.
I can just keep pressing button until he has 31 bullets in him.

>Be millionaire Nigger
>Still invade homes
you can take the monkey out of the jungle
but not the jungle out of the monkey

Kill yourself

IT'S HIGH NOON

>get drafted by the Pelicans after a semi-decent college career
>put up decent points
>start each game
>sign 10 million a year contract
WHY
THE
FUCK
ON
EARTH
WOULD HE BREAK IN ANYWHERE?! WHAT DID HE NEED?! WHAT COULD HE HAVE NOT BOUGHT

HE'S A FUCKING NBA PLAYER THEY ARE PAID MILLIONS AND MILLIONS

kek why would anyone keep this nigger in their prayers? if youre willing to rob someone youre ready to take the risk of getting shot.

You don't have to be a marksman to open fire at close quarters. Nigs shoot shit all the time.

Need any advice? I built mine last summer and just went shooting today, ARs are amazing

It's a really good video. It shows people actually get tased.

>Be millionaire Nigger
>Still invade homes
Capitalism works! Seriously, niggerball millionaires and rap stars are the single greatest argument that the free market is a fucking terrible idea.

>he probably thought it was his ex's apartment

>knocks down front door
>doesn't respond to the resident's warning
>knocks down the door to the room where he heard the voice instead

I'm sure he was just confused

>get paid by the NBA
>rob people anyways

Can't make it up.

Jesus, niggers get a paid life to chuck a ball around a court instead of a spear, and they can't even get that shit right. Niggers are an affront to humanity

that only applies to humans

Hahaha these faggots feeling bad for the dead nigger. Rest in piss scum.

>Earn over half a million in 2015
>Start of your professional career
>Whole life is ahead of you, managed to get one of the best possible starts
>Still feel the need to hot burgle somebody and catch lead.

I like the wiki page too.
>On May 28, 2016, Dejean-Jones died in Dallas at the age of 23. Dejean-Jones inadvertently entered the door of the wrong apartment when shot to death while trying to go to his child's mom's home.

With no citation of course.

Maybe he thought she was being a bitch & not letting him in so he got mad & kicked the door in

We should honestly start a twitter trend called like 'Brycing' or some shit.

Where your friends take pictures of each other with the foot on someone else's door like you're going to break in.

imagine the collective liberal ass implosion from this

He didn't just kick the front door down but the bedroom door as well.
Maybe it's just his wacky sense of humor and he knows he can pay it off with his NBA money so he's always kicking down doors instead of opening them.

Based Texans

This

We had a guy shooting other people's targets, the ceiling, the floor, all that shit till they disqualified him

he was turning his life around he just wanted to loot like in the good old days back....

>dindu knocks on door
>no one answers
>hears a man inside
>AYO BITCH YOU BE CHEATIN ON ME
>slams down door
>gets shot

kekkidy kek

no ones this retarded right?

He was probably gonna beat the shit out of his ex but choose the wrong apartment and karma insued

Different guy here. What is an acceptable amount of magazines to own? Califag so 10 round limit

Just open your ass cheeks and let jamal sink it in, loser.

>breaks in multiple doors and invades apartment
>he just wanted to visit his girlfriends home one floor below
>he a good boy

Am I the only one failing to see that this is not actually a good explanation why he is breaking into an apartment and kicking in front and bedroom doors and not answering the resident who calls him out?

kekd

Y'know if I only had a gun I would have simply shot him in the leg and only incapacitated him. But, I'm not an uneducated red neck so I don't own a gun nor do I want to. However, I do own a nihontō or in layman's terms a "katana" which I would have used to keep the man at bay, whilst having already called the police. Had he had a gun of his own, which can't happen where I live because assault weapons were banned - I could have rushed him quickly and cut the AK-47 into pieces. I don't understand why you would use a taser, tasers have been known (for quite some now) to stop the human heart. If I were you I'd get rid of your assault taser and get myself a Yari (pic related)

Jesus knocks though.

Who kicks in the door of someone they are trying to visit?

>NBA wages
>still breaks in houses

Fucking why? This guy is a nig by all means of the word

archive.is/MnkP9

Nice got any tips or things to be aware of when building one?

In any bad situation, magazines are going to be manna from Heaven.

With that kind of round capacity, I'd say like 20.

I have 10 normal capacity mags but I'm interested in having 20 for flexibility if they ever get banned.

>simply shot him in the leg

definite no guns

There's a strange lack of empathy for crime victims of anything other than murder or rape, particularly on the left. You'll often find gun control proponents arguing against the right to use a firearm to defend oneself from a mugging or store robbery, often with a dismissive comment about how "insurance will pay for it all" in the case of the latter.

Plenty of the people who make such arguments have railed against the inequities of health insurance companies, but when a small business owner has to deal with insurance after losing a substantial portion of their money/merchandise, they don't think it causes any hardship whatsoever.

I had such an argument over the woman in this video on this very site, with the other guy adamant that she shouldn't have protected her store:
youtube.com/watch?v=CriVUV5lh_M

Wonder why thy would tweet that shit at all. At best the guy was hellbent on committing domestic violence

"On May 28, 2016, Dejean-Jones died in Dallas at the age of 23. Dejean-Jones broke down the door of an apartment and was shot to death."

>what is edit history
It's well known that people will vandalize wikipedia to push their own narrative after things like this happened, they tried to do it with Zimmerman, Michael Brown and so many more.

In their heads they are obviously going, "What the fuck was that nigger thinking?"

niggers are subhuman

no, really

Teach me your ways senpai

Ok Batman

is this satire?