Should i fire my nanny over this or is this normal?, She said it was normal when i confronted her

Should i fire my nanny over this or is this normal?, She said it was normal when i confronted her.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nanny-caught-throwing-baby-hidden-camera-namibia-a7957596.html
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/shaken-baby-syndrome/symptoms-causes/syc-20366619
nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your nanny is a nigger.

You failed as a parent.

Has a point

Wow. That reminds me of me doing my industrial work packaging shit after getting over the shit be fragile phase. Fire out of a cannon into the sun.

would gas

Why would you hire a baby to babysit a monkey? Are you high?

Are you retarded? This Shit is NOT normal, failing piece of shit

How dare you question that proud womyn of color's oppression!

People actually falling for this bait...

>hired nigger to babysit

this is a form of natural selection at work. also, you win the darwin award. congratulations.

100% normal behaviour.
just do a 360° and go away.

She didn't give a F*** about that caucasian baby

You should fire her.. out of a cannon.. into the sun.

Dead on. The kid's parents are probably some fucking SJW.

I know that's not your daughter but still.
I'd pay some thugs to beat the shit out of the nanny, like "needs a doctor" level. Then I'd fire her while she recovered from the assault, spread this video around as well so hopefully no one else hires her and she ends up in crippling debt because she can't pay her healthcare costs.

They would never find her body if it was my kid

you can say the word fuck, nigger

That's news you faggot

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nanny-caught-throwing-baby-hidden-camera-namibia-a7957596.html

It's normal. She didn't throw it against a wall or anything. All you up tight yuppies that don't know your shit from a cucumber.

report her for child abuse. you dont know what kind of shit she did before that. also yeah fire her ass and make it known to the public she did this.

why the fuck would you hire a fucking gorilla to take care of your child

Obviously bait. I'm sure that parents of baby very greedy persons and just hired not professional nanny for the cheapest price.

White parents hate own children. Who will blame them?

Do you even know what bait is?

It is normal

Do you know what talking points are?

best
seen
all
day

Na mon, luks perfactly nermal to me mon!

>hiring a nigger as a nanny
B8 more mang.

>im gonna pretend its my nanny
>talking point

Go to the police, have her arrested so she'll never be a nanny again.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/shaken-baby-syndrome/symptoms-causes/syc-20366619

Looks normal to me op

>ends up in crippling debt
>can't pay health care costs
Lol user, it's kinda too late for that

If you believe in gender equality and social justice than that is actually normal. You should feel ashamed questioning that. If at all, shes much to soft on the little white cis nigger.

looks normal to me you see it in the wild all the time

It's normal for apes.

kid is lucky he didn't throw up

Due this is normal

those are some sick moves

>mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/shaken-baby-syndrome/symptoms-causes/syc-20366619
>Shaken baby syndrome is preventable. Help is available for parents who are at risk of harming a child. Parents also can educate other caregivers about the dangers of shaken baby syndrome.

Underrated post

I know this is bait but ask yourself, would you do this to your own child?

hire a nig to watch my kid? hell no.

Listen to what this dude has to say man, babies are my limit when it comes to harm. Adults I'm not so worried about, animals I are about the same level as babies but seriously man have this lady in jail bro.

they used to be really good at it tho

That is racial discrimination

That probably the UK anyhow, so free healthcare, and the family thanked her for the chance to gain some diversity in their lives.

OP actually had to ASK whether this was normal. If anything, he should kill the baby to make sure it won't pollute the genepool.

White babies are cum-skin seeds that need to be destroyed before they germinate into adult pieces of shit. Look at the comments itt. You can see how some of the white mama raised cucks and faggots live. Black kids don't need this. They just grow up normal anyway.

Yeah, I don’t know how people can’t understand that the nigger thing starts at birth. Shitty poor idiot people raising more shitty poor idiot people.

>Grow up normal
Sure thing, dick washer.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

white males are a net benefit to the economy.
Black males are a net negative to the economy while breeding 7x more than whites

This most of you faggots are 14 and don’t have kids. No cops, choke the piece of shit and deposit in dumpster. Problem solved she will cause no more misery on anyone

seeing a black woman treating a white child like an object is probably too poetic for white people on the thread, overall we know that when you spend hundreds of years dehumanizing people you cant just expect it to all go back to normal, a portion of the black populace here is still trained to be prison slaves and thats just as much black people's faults as whites, all are accountable

anymore like this and the OP. That looks so fun.

Only 1.8% of any Americans owned any slaves. The RICH 1.8%. And this was when slavery was at its peak.

>1.8%

3000 free RICH black men owned black slaves in 1860

>3000 black slave owners in 1860

The FIRST owner of a black slave in the colonies was a black man who brought his slave with him. The slave thought he'd be free on American soil but his owner challenged it in court. And won, setting legal precedent.

>First owner of a black slave in America, was black

Slavery was how many African nations got wealthy. But they got greedy and started kidnapping and enslaving white Europeans. Several million white Europeans were enslaved in North Africa between 1300-1850.
So Europe made slavery illegal so that they could force Africa to stop enslaving white people. Africa told them to fuck off. So Europe went to war with them, and to free the white slaves (First Barbary war).
Africa was soon at it again, so boom, the 2nd Barbary war had to happen, only this time, Europe stayed put in Africa to keep slavery from happening again. France took control of the Algerian coast (start of French Foreign Legion) and this started colonialism.

Because AFRICA REFUSED TO STOP ITS SLAVE TRADE

Jews financed the Dutch who traded the slave trade triangle>slaves>sugar>rum. Jews owned most of the slave ships. Africans captured other Africans, then sold them to the traders who showed up in the Gulf of Benin. This is how so many rich African kings and princes got so rich.

All the more reason to have a Stay At Home wife who deals with the kids.

No one will take care of your kid like the woman who made them. 21st Century Faggots and Feminism has destroyed what works best: The Nuclear Family.

Women need to get back to their place: Taking care of babies, and satisfying their husbands. Maybe we wouldn't have so much abject misery and divorce if women did just that.

you must be the dumbest nigger in africa

I think I may have fapped to a couple of them in the past. Hartley for sure.

fuuuuckm that thing would make a good fap roulette, to bad fapping depresses birthrates and helps the jew

If I ever caught some cunt doing this to my kid she would be buried 20 feet down in a quarry within a week. Don't fuck with people that work in quarries.

Especially Ginsburg. But who doesn't fap to her every other day? Amirite?

Oh my fucking god fire that bitch and report her at ounce!

normal if you dont want the child to be a fag

guys
its a nigger hate thread
don't fall for the bait comment that doesn't matter
just post nigger hate and move on
its like your new here or something...
>inb4 you're
see what i mean

Stop hajiaking this women`s thread. She has a serious question

okay

genuinely a sub race

they are sub "species" and this is just biological technical standardization. not because their behavior

such satisfaction

Damn that's just sad

submissive? doesnt look like it.

Want to know how I know you haven't been here long?

Anybldy got the videos of the nany that used to make the kid suck on her nips and kiss her and all that?? That was a hot one lol

>hiring niggers
>entrusting your own child to a nigger
might as well hire a pitbull or a gorilla as a babysitter
I would execute both, the nigger and the parents.

so your excuse is if you cant beat em, join isis, good culture you got there

also you seem to think slavery was the only impact of racism in america, and all those lynchings were just a biproduct of blacks selling blacks

To be fair we don't know what happen before they started recording.

nigger mistook baby for pancake

1/3 of lynchings was done on whites. kkk just lynched bad ppl.
later on they got subverted by infiltration and it ended up in grand wizard crossburnery

Did you just say nigger
>no
i though you say nigger
>>yeah_iheard_it_too
.no i did not say nigger
Daaaaaammmm!! you just said nigger we all gone punk yor ass now
>>yeah

We don't know what she said to him to get him upset like that. He still acted like a real jerk but agaie we don't know what was said.

yeah its normal for a black.

My sides are on fire right now

This is too good

What could have unsettled him so much that she made him rob the register?