zajebista. skąd?

Zgierz

wiecej?

można sobie poruchać?
a co bys chciał?

Można, daje każdemu.
Pokaż całą nago z twarzą

W końcu jakis thread z polskimi dupeczkami

nie mam takiego. jakis namiar na tą ze zgierza? kojarzysz tą co wrzucam?

skad ona?

usunela fb i ig wiec teraz nie ma z nia kontaktu.
dawaj wiecej twojej

videos/18-years-old-girl-dressing-up-after-sex-8607496
na xhamsterze

3miasto

a jakies imie zebym mial na folder?
to samo tu

Julia

Jak się podoba anony?

moja to Anna, zapisz se w folderze

zajebiste cialko, macie jeszcze jakies dupki z 4chana?

to jest wszystko moje OC a Anną.

fajna suczka dalbym jej possac.
Moze masz jakies polki z 4chana jeszcze?

mam jeszcze swoją drugą ex, Kasię.

mm ta ma zajebiste cycuszki, ostatnio widzialem tu ktos udostepnial mloda polska suczke

tak, lubiłem jej cycki. ale Anna też ma fajne
tu sa

pokaz jej cipke

proszę uprzejmie

i troche blizej

I've got around 100 pics of her, wonder if there is any new stuff.

post those from snapchat

would you like to vola her set?

Considering learning polish and moving to Poland.

You guys seem to know what's up, with the whole no mudslimes and everything.

>/r/f41vy4mc

we'll welcome you as one of your brothers. and our girls are the best.

uk guy fucking a pole called magda... wana fuck all her polish friends, her sisters and her mum. damn they're fine

Are the women good? Most of them seem pretty red pilled and hate sand niggers. My kind of women.

nobody likes sandniggers.

Your European "Brothers" (except Hungary and Czech Republic) disagree.

But Poland is so right wing nationalist its beautiful

Polish people tell my wife she looks Polish.

15 years ago I started fucking the most amazing Polish girl. She was as close to a perfect 10 as anyone could get. Tall blonde fit 32dd bubblebutt she had it all. And whats even nore rare is she was loving, respectfull and eager to please.

I was in heaven for the first 2 weeks. I was so lost in love with my perfect girl I was ready to drop everything move to Poland.. Marry her... Prettymuch anything she asked of me.

Then while she was sleeping over at my place my friends decided we need to do a Barbeque at my place. Now I was a South African living in London at the time and decided to treat my friends. I got hold of South African beer, popped it in the fridge feeling really pleased with myself.

Then I, being a proud South African, wanted to bestow on this love of my love the gift of decent ice cold beer which in Europe is hard to find. She smiled so sweetly and thanked me. Then walked into the Kitchen and Microwaved the Ice cold beer to luke warm tea like temperature and sat down next to me and drank it.

And that was how my dream girl became a nightmare... Bitch had to go... I politely showed her the door told her to GTFO and never heard from her again...

I so nearly threw my life away... Really dodged a bullet that day.

this girl is incredible looks like nicole kidman. 19/10 would eat dat ass

fuck them, Poland with Hungary and Czech Republic will rule in Europe soon. because of right wing. and you knwo it. you'll be emigrating to our white countries soon

all I posted of Kasia. and her ass here. go ahead.

You guys will except an amerimutt? My mom's sides is polish and Italian, and my dad's a mix. But I'm super white, and I'd learn the language and culture to my best ability to assimilate.

If you really want to move to poland I can give you some hints on mail. no jokes here.

It wouldn't be super soon, but hopefully within the next year. I want to start an online business or something because apparently Poland is kind of poor.

You mean braai

[email protected]
if you have anything to ask go ahead. Poland is not that poor now. We are developing now, we're doing just fine.

>bdsmdirty@gmail

You serious with that shit lol

yeah, I needed anonimous mail :D

Anyone know mobile spy cams I could take to my polish girl's house for nudes?

the girl you keep posting whats the sauce?

you know her? also do you know any polish girls that now live in the uk specifically manchester

Klaudia kolezanka z technikum, zdradzila faceta a on podzielil sie fotkami na Sup Forums, kupa smiechu jak ją tu znalazlem

sauce is OC, my exgf. I have a frind in manchester but she's ugly as fuck

masz aktualnego fb jej?

no wlasnie ona zmienila profilowe na jakies czarne i usunela fotki, albo ktos jej pokazal ze lata goła po necie albo jej odjebalo.

to znajdź i wrzuć jesli to Toja kolezanka.

she is amazing

to wpisz sobie fb . /claudia.bielinsky
to bedzie ona tylko ze mowie usunela zdjecia etc

>/claudia.bielinsky
ona jest teraz jako Mała Mi.

my pl gf with friend

wana fuck them both

cos tam wystalkowałem ;) dzieki, bedzie zabawa.

Dokladnie, zmienila to wszystko bo pewnie ktos jej wyslal pokazal ze jej foty sa na necie mi walila sciemy ze jej chlopak wyjezdza na miejsce i im kazali

chciałem Cię poinformować, że własnie z nia rozmawiam i postaram się, aby podała Cię do sądu xD

Never heard anyone liking warm beer here in the Netherlands or poland

someone saved it and repost it?

i co kurwiu, łyso Ci? :D