Think this is real?

think this is real?

All of this doxing is so productive in demonstrating the net should be free.

dumbasses.

Check the spelling.

LOLOLOLOL

according to the available data, yeah.

although a lot of the data they have is often out of date. And i'm sure HSL has people crawing around his house and his families place.

>user
as stupid as ever, but unlike before cannot hack or coordinate there way out of a wet paper bag. Go home user, there are no lulz here, oh wait, you limp wristed sad excuses for "hacktivists" don't even do anything for the lulz anymore. You don't do anything anymore other then post a guy fowks mask picture and claim to be leet haxores lul. Project chronology veteran here, where were you?

>Anonymous
>official

It's a truepeoplesearch lookup, not hacking your gormless fuckwit. Anyone can pull this info. Someone asked if it was real. I confirmed from a direct source.

Hopefully someone will be unhinged enough to do something about it. Maybe you. You just have to stop taking your aspie meds for a day.

>oh no! I responded to you thinking you were OP?! Better be a dick about it!
Yea, I can do that to.

>unhinged enough
>unhinged enough to act on there blind stupidity and ignorance

No thank you, I'm good. I unlike the rest of you net neutrality lib tards know what title II is and what it really men.

damn if their tag says official they must be the real deal. nice find.

it's probably a fake number or his office, not his real cell. op here. I saw this and doubt it. he would've changed his number if it was anyways.

Enlighten us then oh wise and powerful republican? What part of this decision is even remotely good for the consumer?

>lib tards
There it is.

Call and ask

The internet was fine before 2015, its going to be fine still.

ISP's were listed under title II (or in other words a utility like water or electricity) so that they could not give preferential treatment to certain sites over others. could you imagine if your electric company decided where you could have power?

Repealing title II rules literally only gives the internet companies the power to do exactly what were telling you they're going to do and nothing else. The "innovation" they're talking about is your money going into their pockets.

We had that legislation already with title II why the fuck would you repeal it?

so youve got no reasons this is good for consumers. got it cuntflap.

wow they know how to use google, amazing!!!

Because its shit useless legislation that was unenforceable and complacently impotent. There are no effective laws, there are no effective enforcement. Proxies are a thing and free public wifi will always be a thing. Anyone with any internet know how what so ever the internet will always be the wild wild west where only knowledge is power. Remember this dirtbag, a year or two from now, remember how you were screaming like pic related about "net neutrality" when the internet is just fine and we are enjoying faster speeds and competitive prices. But that wont happen will it? You would have moved on to something new to blindly bitch about.

>2017
>Electing a government that actually goes through with this bs

To add, what is a VPN for 500. Because get wrecked and good luck blocking my specific traffic when you cant see what any of it is.

lol where did you find this picture of my dick

they could just as easily throttle your VPN, if they don't block it entirely. How do you think you get to the VPN to then access other things?

Title II allows class action lawsuits towards companies who overstep their bounds, now that you've repealed it all they have to do is tell you they're entering your ass before they take you for a ride, and its totally legal now.

>throttle your VPN, if they don't block it entirely. How do you think you get to the VPN to then access other things?
You literally have no idea how the internet works do you?

"they" will throttle everything
"they" will block everything
"they will charge you per website
like all ISPs are some big buggyman all working together to fuck us over

You piss and moan yell and scream about how the internet should be regulated like water and power all the while water and power are true monopolies. You dont like you power company, to bad, its the only one in your area. Dont like your water prices? To bad its the cities water. Yea, the internet should be more like water and power where if you dont like the price or service you can go without.

>Blocking and or thorttling VPNs
Lol no they wont, because if they did, they would have ALL of corporate america kicking their doors down with torches and pitch forks because you would cripple/destroy most companies.

EVERY company uses VPNs, to remote in from home, to send secure data to clients, hell i work on them every single day for customers up in canada, who other wise, we would need to send people up there almost daily. They are not going to do shit to VPNs.

Because of how a VPN works. Lets say they block all traffic from Sup Forums right? Guess what, when im on a VPN, my traffic is encrypted, and only is going out toward the VPN Server which then acts as a proxy, they have no idea what im actually sending and receiving because its all encrypted. What are they going to do then? Block all encrypted traffic? Lol good luck with that, because that means, no banking, nothing with an account log in, VPNs, games, nothing, it would be like the wild fucking west of the internet again.

OK tell me what would stop them from blocking your vpn? I'll remind you that "public wifi" is almost always comcast. Its not magic internet.
They don't need to block all access to vpns, only individuals who don't pay exorbitant fees for the privilege. Do you think your special?

Then kill the guy. Or he's probably under homeland security protection. So go after his parents. They live in Kansas. Road haul them. Show him there's consequences to his actions.

Go after his wife. Does he have kids? Go after them.

Or go after the real people responsible for this. Members of the boards of Verizon, AT&T, Comcast etc. But they always give the excuse "we're beholden to our investors" We act in to their wishes. So go after them. Find out the major investor groups who invest in those companies. Go after them and their family. When they find a couple heads on stakes outside their homes maybe they'll decide a slightly increased profit margin isn't worth public interference.

But you won't because we never do. During occupy wall street we had a chance to really implement change. There could have been a single unified voice. But what happened instead? A bunch of dipshits in cat-in-the-hat hats showed up and juggled on unicycles. Dreadlocked retards showed up and played hacky sack and bongos. A bunch of hipster protoSJW's "took over" and began passing fucking resolutions like the Peoples Front of Judea in Life of Brian by wiggling their fingers up and down because "everyone deserves to have their voices heard" even if those voices ultimately do nothing at all.

Voices aren't enough. They know they can get away with anything because we'll never actually do anything. We'll show up and hold our breath and stamp our feet and write shitty poetry, but like the bush admin learned, if they just do what they want, nobody will actually do anything to stop them.

And that's why they'll lose every single time. At least niggers go apeshit. At least when they go "well, we're gonna let this cop off the hook" they take into consideration that they're going to riot in the streets. But they only destroy their own neighborhoods. If they rioted in the rich white parts of town, they'd be sending cops to the fucking gas chamber after a shooting.

You literally have no clue how the internet works, this is obvious, please stop before you make yourself look even more ignorant. Go rabble about how the impeachment of trump is inevitable or some shit.

You do understand that is pretty much ALL companies, do you really think all of a sudden every company in the US is going to be ok with them now slapping on a charge for every employee who needs to use a VPN? Stop kidding your self kid. And again, ill just use a VPN outta fucking sweaden, or somewhere, checkfucking mate kido.

Honestly if you wanna blame someone, blame fucking normies for eating up 80% of the bandwidth at peak hours to fucking stream netflix.

prove me wrong then, oh supreme internet genius.

Well you did post a pic with blue background and people don't lie on the internet so they.

Propaganda you spewing

Are you actually retarded? You still need to connect through US channels to reach that vpn in Sweden.

The companies don't have to be ok with it, the ISPs are only legally required to inform them. this is what repealing title II did.

Damn, the info actually checks out. Here are Ajit's kids from his spouse's facebook page.

Notice the big booger?

I don't need to, another user already has.
You were thought a fool and opened your mouth and removed all doubt.

Have some complementary tits intelligent user

you can't so you're dancing around it.

I don't give a fuck

>Missed the part where all the traffic is encrypted so they have no fucking clue what im using my VPN for.
No its a matter of we dont want to sit here and explain how fucking networking and traffic routing works, on top of switches and how VPN's work so someone who has already made up their mind in thinking MUH EBIL INTERTUBES!

Sauce plox

This is what's going to happen.

Nothing. Nobody is going to do anything. Everyone will cry and AT&T & Comcast And Verizon are gonna do whatever they want. And in 3 years the pay-as-you-go packages will get incorporated into your cable packages, because cut-the-corders actually scared the shit out of those companies. But now, they can charge for video services.

And in 3 years trump will likely get voted out of office. And some dope will be the new democrat president. And everyone will say "HEY! Put it back the way it was"

But those big companies paid a lot of money to them, and to congress, and politicians do what they're told or they don't get money in the future. And they'll say either nothing at all or "oh, it's not so bad" and it'll continue.

On the plus side, there'll be a lot less black people on the internet.

>cant even comprehend that he needs to go through the clearnet to get to his vpn.
>still thinks he knows what hes talking about

An analysis of public comments on the FCC's plan to repeal net neutrality rules found that 2 million of them were filed using stolen identities. That's according to New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman.

"Millions of fake comments have corrupted the FCC public process—including two million that stole the identities of real people, a crime under New York law," Schneiderman said in an announcement today. "Yet the FCC is moving full steam ahead with a vote based on this corrupted process, while refusing to cooperate with an investigation."

People/corporations don't just do that for the lulz. They just don't make-up or steal the identity of people to post comments for the repeal of NN. They're going out of their way to push this through.

Go on the site looking for shit like "george jetson" or "fred flintstone"

Old freddieboy really wanted net neutrality repealed. like 15 times.

He no answer

You say nothing will happen then go to say how things will change.

No here is whats really going to happen

>MUH INTERNET IS GOING TO BE DESTORYED!
How fucking continent that this got repealed just prior to the 2018 mid term elections. So now whats going to happen is all these fucking congressmen that are going up for election again, are going to come out and say "Guys dont worry im going to save the internet! Vote for me an ill put net neutrality back in place!" And all the fucking normies are going to only hear that they are going to restore their netflix again, and vote in guys who have so many skeletons in their closet they look more like a fucking grave yard. This is just going to be a ploy so that politicians who have been in power for years are going to use this to get dumb shit kids who only see MUH INTERTUBES to vote for them and not give a shit about their actual agenda.

Seriously when mid terms come around this is going to be an issue, and every person that says they are gonna remove it, look who they have donated to and or gotten donations from, i guarantee you its going to be form telecom companies.

They really are useless cucks, /b figured out this shit like 2 weeks ago.

>Our freedom

Internet is SAME as it was before 2015 I didn't noticed I lost any freedom?

the restrictions existed before 2015, they were merely consolidated under title II.

It's just neckbeards from ledit overreacting as usual.

Tell us about the men user

Indian are EVERYWHERE in Britain. Getting sick of these curry-nigger. You just want our £ so that you could back to India and boasted with your iPhones and BMW am I right?

>wee wee legun, spook us patronum
HAHAAHAHAAH stupid newfags make me believe we actually need net neutrality

Idiots or propaganda either or its all the same

The internet has been shit since 2007 and will continue getting worse with or without nn.

see
But nothing will happen. Because we never do shit. Because it's work and we're not willing to sacrifice lives/freedom/our well being for anything. We're a gutless placcid group of people. We'll complain but the powers that be know that it will pass. A couple whiners will prank them. Maybe a couple pizzas show up to their house. But a phone number change fixes that up pretty quick.

But if someone kidnapped pais kids, cut their heads off and threw their corpses into his yard, or road hauled his parents through kansas back roads, you can bet he'd feel the sting. If someone shot a couple of the board members of the telecom companies on their way into a quarterly board meeting, they'd become more apprehensive. And sure they might get more security. But do you think any security company would take a contract protecting them if they found out people were targeting the security personnel or the family of anyone who would protect these scumbags?

But we won't. Because we're pussies and our freedom and life isn't worth cat videos and russians posting up disinformation campaigns.

So we'll bitch and moan and whine, but that's the extent of it. And nothing will happen.

1)I work for an ISP. Considering they try convince you who to vote for based on their profit margins and not on the freedom of all end users, I call bullshit.
2) its a start
3) hahahaha, ok, and trickle down also happens in a free market.
4) this is the only factual statement on here.

Ppl need to start hurrying up, saying how this fucker has molested them. Might not reverse what he did, can sure as hell fuck with his career.

im a fucking retard so idc what happens tbh stab me

In the modern era the first approach should always be words. His wife and kids are innocent, and his own crimes aren't worth the death sentence. He;s just fucking over a good thing we had going and were mad about it.

This.

Go back to fucking reddit faggots.

At first I didn't know what you were trying to say with that picture then read the file name. Bwhahahahahaha people fall for that sh!t. That's sad.

Well the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Let's voice our opinion in favor of NN and our disdain for the repeal. It's the least we can do at the moment.

why are you so obsessed with reddit, You must go there much more often than I do.

Then he's untouchable. So go after the board members.

Or maybe you're of the mind that life is worth more than the internet, which is a fairly reasonable assumption. But the way things are run, then there's no real incentive for them to change things back.

They'll make money, we'll be inconvenienced and lose a major public utility to the companies and life goes on.

Or you can quit being a bunch of pussies and actually fight for what you believe in and want and demonstrate to these people that their decisions have consequences.

There would be much less evil in the world if there were stronger convictions. Imagine instead of a hippy love-in peacefest in that park ourside Goldman Sachs, they bumrushed the guards, dragged a bunch of executives out and beheaded them in the park. It wouldn't have been so much as a media event as an actual revolution. Sure it's extreme,but it brought about a lot of changes in France when it happened.

Violence is the only thing these people understand. Otherwise it's a mere inconvenience.

Hah
As if anomymous can do anything besides pull pranks
What are you gonna do? Send pizzas to his house? Call him asking if he has battletoads? Burn his flag?

No, the next step is to harrass congress, because they have the ability to reverse the decision. They can either do what we want or they can lose there seats to the next person. Violence doesn't have to be the answer.

>Trumpanzee is asked to offer a logical assertion of their supporting the repeal of net neutrality
>replies with a meme full of irrelevant, wrong info and emotional pleas

Man, it's like listening to lefties cry about Trump death squads coming for the brown people.

I've tried calling, no answer. And no damn voicemail either so I can't make gay messages

yeah, because they're not being paid by the telecom companies.

You alt right faggots are worshiping an Indian man. Very ironic

how bout that strawman guys?

Propaganda or idiots it's trying to do the same thing. Not just lefties trying to stop this repeal. We all want to stop the repeal except for corporate hacks.

This went out here on B way before some "hacker" got it.

doesn't matter how much they're getting payed, a vote is a vote.

Kinda like how it was proven that Comcast use to throttle back on shit like Netflix, other streaming services that they didn't have any deal with?

Wrong anonymous newfag

I'm not an alt righter fatboy

Which ISP do you think will be the first to block Sup Forums?

Poo on HIS loo.
This will send him into an unspiced frenzy

could be all of them simultaneously, they actively cooperate to avoid competition as much as possible.

This. This right here.
By his own logic, blocking p2p connections should be impossible because "how dey know was p2p data it all secret"

the cuck runs deep within them. only blind hate can create such an ironic shitstorm.

I don't even care, the subjugation of Americans makes me horny

well, the genie doesn't go back int he bottle without a fight. and votes aren't going to cut it.

wtf is this

Once again, I'm not an alt righter, maybe you should stop using everything as an excuse to push an agenda you total fucking retard.

This. "VPN" has become an end-all buzz word used by people who have never configured a router to attempt stifling a rational conversation.

People who oppose Net Neutrality are going to be like the new flat-earthers of 2018. Or just FCC troll accounts.

If its a genie you can just wish it back in the bottle thats a bad analogy.

The reason why legislatures collect all that lobby money is to use it in there campaign to get reelected, If we make that reelection impossible without net neutrality they will cave in.

They're a tool used by people with special interest. Milo was funded by the Mercers. I think Dave Rubin is sponsored by Koach industries.

Once again

Nothing is real. Life is an illusion.

Caught in a landslide