WWYD

WWYD

Help him? What the fuck do you think.

Help him out because I'm not a nigger tier subhuman

ask him what he was doing with 2 nonstandard issue rifles

Ass rape him in broad daylight while getting away with it. I'm not gay but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity

Get some free guns. Patch him up if he's hurt but otherwise leave him alone for someone else to find.

and 3 radios. could be a terrorist posing as an officer

I carry on my way. Getting caught up in other people's BS is a good way to end up dead.

nut in his ear

help him.........only dinduus hate cops

Shout at him insanely complicated instructions and shoot him six times if he messes any of them up

you forgot, you must also give them aggressively as fuck

Call the police then hear his phone ring

and tell him to stop resisting

this one made me laugh

Roll him over and jerk him off.

Tell him to crawl toward me

help him but I want a couple of those ak mags in return

Hands up, kneel, cross your legs, crawl toward me, HANDS UP, Cross your legs, Now crawl!, Keep those hands up!! *Bang*

Kill him with his own gun.

DIAL 911 AND LET THEM HANDLE IT. HE COULD BE A TERRORIST POSING AS A COP .

just a single bang? I thought resisting arrest called for at least one full mag dump

Kek

Tell him he's not under arrest he's just being detained and he's handcuffed for his safety and mine

The only correct answer ITT

take the gun and kill myself

help him by finishing him off

Take his uniform and equipment. Go to his home and take his place in life. I now have an ugly wife and two horrible slut daughters. Show up to work the next day. Spend the rest of my life wage slaving as an officer.

>use all the guns to try and undo his handcuffs
>he resists
>miss horribly
>empty rest of mag
>nothing to do here
>mfw officer down
lesson learnt, dont resist

HOW MANY MARRIED COPS DO YOU KNOW? EITHER THEY ARE DATING HOOKERS OR DIVORCED.

I'll offer my thoughts and prayers

IRL??? OR FACEBOOK?

Move to a position of cover and concealment, watch for enemies, and call for assistance

LMFAO TOO MUCH COD KIDDO.

Lay next to him pretend im also tied up

Piss on him because I'm brittish

What's COD?

Old fart here. Military and body guard training.

Chill out, bro! It was just a prank!

Call the police obviously and check my enviroment for threats and check his health status

oh can I taste that? never tried that. fat fuck here

it is spelled 'British'
you're either slav, hindu or negro scum

THIS

LISTEN FAT FUCK. I KNOW HOME SCHOOL IS BORING BUT FUCK THE RIGHT OFF NIGGER.

Run the fuck away because it's probably a trap

call the police

two AKs, two civilian GPS, a pair of nocs that look like they could count pubes at a quarter mile and a high band radio?

The fuck is he up to?

Fearing for my life and shooting him 5 times in the head after tasering and beating him for minutes

Kek also this

Don't forget to make him play simon says with you

Considering the fact that someone in that position can easily get up and run away, I would consider the situation, almost certainly to be a trap.

/thread

>The fuck is he up to?
A militant posing as a police officer so he can abscond the scene after the mission.

>crawl around him and cry "dont shoot me"

>Help him?

And when you're distracted the other two guys come out, overpower you, put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. Then they shoot up a country music concert, and get the fuck out and leave your dead ass in the room for the police to act like they solved the case.......

check if he's a real police man , if i don't find his badge i don't free him and call the police anyway

kek

But something went wrong. His partner tying him up and absconding makes the disguise a liability, not an advantage

Tell him I only like cops that don't get captured, then become president.

I check my map again, clearly I'm walking in circles.

They're just hiding. They saw someone coming and quickly hid while this guy posed as bait. He's just a distraction to distract you from the thousands in a pile of weapons, ammo, and civillian electronic equipment littering the entire area.

Help him immediately to gain friends in police hoping for some extra credit when I commit a crime in the future.

This the objectively correct answer

See that's what I'm coming to. Now certainly that would have rolled through my head faster than seven failed captchas and calling someone an idiot.

I'd kneel between his shoulder blades and bust out the cheetah. True I'd probably run out of rounds a lot faster than they would but not without them all springing a leak a two.

underrated response

What does objectively even mean?

Lowest common denominator stupidproof?

adverb: objectively
"in a way that is not influenced by personal feelings or opinions."

That does make sense. If you found a 10/10 in the wood all tied up Id give it to her but I wouldnt actively go hunt one down to rape.

oh I disagree unless you would day the will to live isn't a feeling

but by the same token if it's an uncontrollable impulse...

Listen, the phrase "objectively" only applies when you're sitting on a judge's bench with bailiffs on either side

I actually think that's why they exist

pretend i didnt see that and walk away

you idiot cant you see its a fake police ? hes got aks
naive autist

> be me
> find guy in police uniform tied in the forest with guns all around him
> ask him if he needs help
"Yeah, you fucking right I need help, get me out of here!!"
> Sorry sir, I don't know what to do, let me call the police.
> call cops, give them directions on how to find this man
> 360 degrees
> run the other way

funny how you waited for others to say it first

He's not a nig nog, I'd help

>> Sir, I am going to need to to calm down and comply
>> SIR STAY CALM

Then I would flip him over and suck his dick

objectively the best answer

probably this. It's definitely not a real cop

close my eyes and take a deep breath and count to ten as i tell myself
i must be hallucinating because we all know i don't go outside

If you were sucking a cops dick and I taze the cop, what happens?

Do you get tazed bro?

only if he ejaculated

check'd and kek'd

I did not see that coming

take him home and use him to start a liveleak channel showing our daily challenges. keep him on the move. promise to release him if he does well enough. force him to do heroin until he has a crippling addiction. finally let him go after tattooing "child molester" on his face and killing myself.

maybe leave a note in the last video i make saying something like 'sorry about the copycats'

I would call the police.
I would not touch him as he would probably claim some bs garbage that I assaulted him, or interfered with some investigation or stole some Skittles.

>the real cycle path heros