Cheating Thread

Cheating Thread
- Post pics your significant others who cheated or cheated on, of them or you in action cheating.
- Tell cheating stories of you cheating or getting cheated on

Other urls found in this thread:

literotica.com/s/cameltoe-slide
literotica.com/s/cameltoe-slide-revisited
literotica.com/s/blackmailed-by-the-boss
literotica.com/s/boss-seduces-employees-wife
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

screenshot of my gf sending nudes to another guy without asking me

Sent this picture of her to someone else

damn, more/kik?

I cheat on my gf almost constantly because I dont want to be cheated on first. Its a self fulfilling prophecy of infidelity and Im a piece of trash

any pics?

we fought about it because she didn't ask me first. now i jerk off to how slutty she is. we want her to fuck someone else

Yes

yea like I said I found this on her phone after she went away, was sent to me....yea I jerk of to how slutty I think she was

>without asking me
ayy cuck, get out

She sent this one too

found this and more in folder hidden on her PC when I when to visit, dated the night before I arrived

This milf cheats on her husband with me. She sends me nudes when she wants to fuck.

maybe she's just trying to read the back of her shirt

I couldn't see if she sent them but they were in her photo library, and I never saw them, not sure why else shed have them

Got anything else you haven't posted yet of this Mexican slut?

yes?

Poor fella. That picture alone weighed as much as a bag of quickrete...

GF said to me EVERYthing in the Not Cheating pics to justify her actions in college
- Bjs are cheating
- Hjs not cheating
- Lying naked or being naked around others, not cheating
- Underwear on not cheating
- Getting fingered for licked not cheating
- Anything while blacked out drunk, passed out, or sleeping is not cheating

Sounds like me.

another, found while she was sleeping, I just texted them to myself and deleted the text

so I find this and it wasn't sent to me....cheating right?

Who was it sent to?

yea probably with several guys

I don't know , It was in her library, but I didn't see it in any texts
same with these
you think? why multiple

cuz youre so beta

Asian gf. Sucked the weed guys dick in his car at a party after they smoked a joint.

like she's spamming fuck me adds /texts to dudes?

that happened to me too

does she ever feel loose when you bang

apparently she gave out blowjobs to people at parties because she felt bad if they said they liked her and she couldn't date or fuck because she was committed to her BF

sounds real committed. at this point just tell her to bang dudes

haha no, have a hard time getting a pencil in there....besides girls don't get loose from sex....not unless you fuck her like 4 minutes after someone else

or the same day. if the guy was big enough and they fucked rough

I found them in her emails hidden sent to different guys they sent her their cocks pics too it was something else
She sent this one too

any way you're right
yea I did she that on her phone, she got spammed with dick pics

I'll be posting new pics soon. Gonna see her tonight to fuck. Ill post a vid as well.

youre still with her arent you

With who?

Girlfriend swore up and down this one dude was just her really good friend. But I was sort of suspicious and so I looked through her texts with him and they are having very detailed text sex. I call her out, she says she will stop. They stay friends. About 4 months later I notice he is asking to see her tits and begging for nudes. I put my foot down. This shit is insane.

Not leaving things up to chance I install spyware on her phone. I was getting ready to give up on it and uninstall it, it seemed she finally stopped. One day, I see a number in the control panel I don't recognize. Do some internettin and find out it's the guy.

Asking for pics.

She sends he and I both this picture. She had specifically said she bought that pair of panties and another for me. Not too mention, I read the phone sex in real time. Didn't know what to do cause we JUST moved in together.

Regardless. I came in and was cryptic attempting to get her to come clean on her own.

She didn't.

We are married now happily though and I post her pics all over the internet anyway LOL.

It's the best and worst feeling when something you have suspected all along turns out to be true.

whats the right answer user?

Have her tell you what a whore she is in the video, that she's married but fucking you

Her husband doesnt fuck her, dont know why. So Im gladly helping her out lol
I'll deliver tho.

You got married to a dishonest person? People don't change, you've fucked yourself so fucking hard, and you won't learn... you know why? People don't change, you've fucked yourself so fucking hard, and you won't learn.

Wife was texting this dude who sometimes babysat our kids about 20 times a day. Thought it was wired, but what the fuck ever. One day I get a call from his wife informing me that my wife and him were probably having an affair, but no real proof. She did catch him in a lie about being with her and she saw his arm around my wife's waist one time. Anyway, we met at a bar and I got a revenge hand job and felt up some fat titties.

>Back in college, I was dating a chick who was gaslighitng me, etc.
>Total mind fucks left and right.
>I try to break up with her as my heart couldnt take it, but she decides to one up herself.
>Calls me one night, WHILE getting fucked by some dude, to tell me she knew I was thinking of breaking up with her.
>Calls me over and over again while getting fucked.
>I eventually break down, and beg for her back (yup...)
>We continue to date for another year
>Found out after the final actual breakup she was still occasionally shacking up with that guy

you fucking cuck

This is why I own firearms.

pleas upload full size of that image, best ass/pussy

She wasn't afraid of you.

Assholes and bitches used to give me shit saying "I was scary" and "made women uncomfortable" well I've never had a woman cheat on me, and I'm not proud to say I've fucked a few women that had boyfriends.

After reading this thread... it's the first time I don't feel guilty as fuck for that.
If a woman's afraid of you she won't fuck around on you.

I was enlisted in the army and left for over a year. When i came back my gf said she was 7 months pregnant. Im so happy for us. We're having a baby and now imma be a new dad. God bless america

You married some bitch who is clearly cheating on you? Do you not care whose kids you raise?

Here you go. Ive got some more. She's going to send me new ones tonight.

how is she like in bed, man?
does she like it rough? and does she ever mention her husband when you guys fuck?

Love her asshole and pussy. Would eat.

share all you have

>be me 21 year old collegefag
>have 2 year long girlfriend
>she sleeps over at my place constantly
>sexytimesallthetime
>leave for job at 4am (truck unloader for store)
>kiss girlfriend goodbye
>girlfriend sleepily says love you babe
>feelsgood.jpg
>get done with job early boss lets us leave early
>830am no class til 11
>get home hour earlier than normal
>maybe sexy times before class
>walk inside apartment and see girlfriend leaving room mates room
>naked
>feelsbadman
>walks into my room doesn't see me
>i follow and lay down in bed
>she rolls over pretending like she was just asleep
>kisses me
>has dick breath
>say nothing

broke up later that week

pic related

Fuck that slut. Expose her hoe ass

And full nudes? What happened after

I have two stories - neither of them are super sexy, or at I have a hard time telling them from a super sexy stand point because I've been married for 10 years and I feel more guilty about them than anything.

1. There was this blonde mormon girl I was in love with like my entire Jr. high and high school years. We went to a concert together once and made out - but she had this super shitty boyfriend and I just didn't make a play beyond that one make out.

Years later - I'm about 24 and I gotten pretty ripped and traveled and made some money and I was just at my peak...well we started talking on facebook and I was like "Look - I always dug you." and she was like "Oh - I always dug you too, but you never made a move". So she lived in a town a couple hours away and would travel by my town on the way back and forth from her parent's house.

I traveled for work a lot and she traveled to her parent's a lot because her husband was alwaysssss gone for work.

So she came to this park with her kiddo one day and we met up. There was this instant fire and she actually came back to her house (with her kiddo) and at one point in our afternoon I had her pinned up against my kitchen wall and she slapped me, and I slapped her back and it turned into what was the hottest dry humpy make out session ever. we had to cut that all short because her kiddo woke up and she had to go, etc. - but we both wanted more.

So I made a trip up to her house and stayed there for a weekend (I was married, but I traveled a lot for work so this wasn't unusual) - and we had the best weekend ever...she had like different sluttly clothes she would put on "as a joke" until we would get down....she never let her husband go down on her - but I'm really good at that, so she lit up like crazy while I was doing my thing.

Etc. etc. So i basically lived in their house with her and her kiddo (1ish) for a weekend and it was pretty great. She started saying that she was into girls - cont

And that she wished she could live closer so she could be with me AND my wife more often haha.

Well...I didn't know what the future was there - but it got cut short because someone she knew saw us together.

I got a call from her husband - who was the most beta dude ever and he was like "Oh so I heard you were with my wife, I understand that she's hot, but we are working on things and I suggest you do the same" ...and I was like "Ok have a great day" haha.

So that kind of ended.

My second time was with my daughter's 2nd grade teacher.

I added this random hot chick on FB from my area and we never really talked but I always thought "This is like the hottest woman ever". Blonde, big beautiful blue eyes, awesome shape...etc.

Well - I go on a field trip with my kiddo and guess who her teacher is.

Long story short - we actually went to the same school growing up (She was younger and I didn't remember her, but she remembered me) and lived like 3 minutes from each other...played in the same fields growing up, etc.

We had everything in common....it's too bad we met at this stage in our lives because our connection was crazy and it was fire and it was immediate.

Well - got busted, almost divorced, but here am I a year later married still.

I guess the moral of my stories if any - is that I've found relationships to be really grey...not nearly as black and white as I thought growing up.

I could have fallen deep with any number of these people and I know there's at least two girls that basically told me I was the one that got away.

So I've spent the last year working on being content where I'm at and avoiding social media like it's the plague, etc....life's crazy folks.

Ill be waiting, around what time vid posted and what will thread be called

holy fuck you married her? You're such a fucking stupid bitch you know that? You fucking like it don't you, you raging cuck

I broke up with this girl after I found out from a mutual friend that she cheated on me with her fucking cousin. She raged pretty hard at everyone else so this is the crazy I’ve been saved from.

Rough dude.
But if your wife is putting up with that shit.
You know you can easily convince her you just need a second wife to be the perfect husband.
Reach out to the mormon slut.

Trust me when I say living in a triad feels like the most natural thing in the world.

\thread

Took a pic of her after we fucked at a hotel. She loves it rough, being smacked, hair pulling and choking. Horny all the time since she doesnt get fucked. She deepthroats and like giving sloppy bj's. She complains why her husband doesnt fuck her lol Just hearing that makes me fuck her harder.

Sent this to me while she had a boyfriend

cringe

Dude score - she looks so normal, how did you two meet and start hooking up?

cheating aint about where you put your penis or whose penis you get in your ass, it's about wanting someone. so tip or not, you wanted that vag ass or penis.
anyway i just dont care. i'm not a cuck, i would leave my gf if she cheated, but i wouldn't mind, fuck whomever you want, just dont lie to me.

I wouldn't say "putting up with it".

The first thing happened like 10 years ago and she doesn't know.

The second thing happened at the begining of this year and I actually moved out for a few months while we were working on it and seeing if we wanted to be together any more.

It's funny you say that though - my wife's sister just got divorced and we hang out with her so much that we always joke about "sister wives".

more?

Since you seem to be a man of means, all I did was use a little open communication.
I knew my wife, we have 0 secrets from each other. Just start sharing all your (recent) secrets with her, get her to share hers, make her open up her thought process and psychology with you. It makes you much more connected and open to each others suggestions. Get to a point where you're like, I feel like having two wives is a natural relationship. "I feel like me and you could have that." Make her part of it. Even just exploring or talking about the possibility might lead to some fun surprises bro.

Thats the deceiving part. I highly doubt her husband knows that she fucks like that or is into that stuff. Met her through a friend. She started telling me about her problems and marriage. Next thing you know she starts coming on to me and we started hooking up on a regular basis.

cringe

Wrong thread and board, diseased faggot. Go here

>be me
>2 years ago
>at wedding
>wife's best friend was in wedding
>drinking group dancing, etc
>end up dancing eith wife's best friend
>not sure what I said exactly both pretty sure I confessed how bad I wanted her
>spent rest of night trying to get her alone to fuck her
Failed
>she goes back across country
>text daily
>nasty talking, dirty pictures/Skype calls
>flies back home for Halloween, pick her up
>2 hour drive home
>cold AF, stop at her mom's to get s coat
>less than 3 minutes later were naked.

Too lazy to finish green text. Also drunk

Tl;Dr I ate her pussy and she gushed all over.my face. She has zero gag reflex and is proud of it. Came buckets down her throat. Nothing else happened that weekend, but she came home a few months later for Christmas. With her husband. Christmas night they got into a huge fight, she ended up coming to our house to cool off. We all talked it out and she ended up staying the night with us.

Finger fucked her while she was in the phone with her husband right outside my bedroom door where my wife was laying. Opted to sleep on the couch. She slept in bed eith my wife

Conveniently enough she had to pee about 30 minutes after my wife fell asleep. Ass fucked her in my bathroom while my wife slept in our room 30 feet away. She sometimes when I was gonna nut. Spun around, got down and sucked me dry.

25 seconds later my wife came out. Almost got caught but played it off.

We stopped talking a few weeks later. I miss her horribly.

>be 14
>have first real GF
>everyone warns me she’s a slut
>don’t care gonna get laid
>start finding nudes on her phone that were never sent to me
>start finding out she’s hanging with her ex
>she stops bothering to hide it and tells me she gets fucked by a bunch of older men
>Oldest was in 30s-40s supposedly

Jokes on her, while we were together her mom gave me a bunch of alcohol and fucked me.

>tumblr caption

Show some respect for this site, user.

>show respect to a bunch of cucks

Why is the tl;dr longer than the rest of the post? Are you retarded?

Because typing it all out was easier than greenext.

Also.

>drunk since 1030 am. Currently 1250 pm

>STOP ENJOY YOUR LIFE. YOU HAPPINESS MAKE ME FEELING TERRIBLE.

meh

25/m
was essentially cucked in college.
have cheated on my current girlfriend with two guys and two girls

Got kik?

yeah whats yours ill kik you

Green text story about the mom

This is my fetish. Inching closer and closer to the line, redrawing the line, bad rationalizations, temptation, arbitrary boundaries that just secretly wished were crossed...

Related:
literotica.com/s/cameltoe-slide
literotica.com/s/cameltoe-slide-revisited
literotica.com/s/blackmailed-by-the-boss
literotica.com/s/boss-seduces-employees-wife

?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug