Marrying a woman who isn't a virgin

>Marrying a woman who isn't a virgin...
>Not realizing some random guy broke your wife to be, for you.
>Being ok about being second in line to your own wife.
You poor fuckers.
Being this much of a cuck faggot.

take my virginity daddy

Are you afraid her first was bigger than you?

trips say i must

>second

I'm from Wales, chances are any girl. I meet is going to be at least 7th

Excellent message. Take it from old tag that lived this mistake

you know hymens can literally tear if she stretches too hard.

I don't care what she did before only that she is currently clean and mine.

kek

hymens can break naturally and are no real indication of a woman's virginity.

I... i don't think you know what a hymen is. You really shouldn't be on 4 Chan of you're not even old enough to have taken sex ed

1st the hymen may be broken even on a virgin

2nd a woman can simply not have one

3rd a woman who has slept with 100 men can still have an intact hymen

>> I don't care what she did before only that she is currently clean and mine.

Temporarily, as the behavior will be repeated.

This all of this.

Double trips proves bait

tru dat

Feminists detected.
Virginity is s social construct!

Kek

I was originally going to say you're wasting your time on bait

But this is good knowledge that everyone should know, so.

you do realize that hymens, like most other tissue in our bodies, heals right? its not like ripping paper,it wont forever be broken

yes she will repeat it several times with me.

hymens don't work like that. if there's an abrasion on it sure, but once its broken its done.

Show us your wifes hymen

Why would you want to fuck someone who's never had enough sex to be good at it?

why wouldn't you want to train a woman to be your perfect fuck? rather than her mind going to things that other men have tried to train into her?
is it laziness?

This

With that attitude, you will either die alone or watched by the family of your victim.
A GF is not a puppy, you don't train her.

Unless some poor virgin idiot here doesn't know, it's more of a fold, not a membrane you break.. and far from everyone has one even though their virgins. GLHF

>being this insecure

The goal of any guy is to make her forget the rest, so who fukkin cares? And virgins suck in the sack, so double-fuck that.

And she will use that to her advantage. You have been warned

What if I took my girlfriends virginity, but it was before marriage?

Like shes gonna promise you good sex in exchange for???
Give a virgin a few months and she'll do the same, apart from she'll offer you average sex,

>tfw no extremist Christian world government

The hymen usually doesn't heal. In some rare cases, it can, but more often than not, once it's torn, it's torn for life. It doesn't even serve any function, and can easily be broken through exercise, some people are born without hymen, and some don't actually break during their first time having sex.

This is what comes to mind.

>marriage
no

>Not realizing some random guy broke your wife to be,
>Being ok about being second in line to your own wife.
>Being this much of a cuck faggot.

OP, have a seat. I'll explain how it works.

If your not in a relationship with somebody, they can fuck whomever they want.
Its when you're in a relationship with them, then you can ask for a monogamous relationship.
If they've agreed and then decide to fuck somebody else and you decide to stick with them. Then you become a cuck.
Was that simple enough for you? Or are you just eating crayons again?

100% this.

Only cucks get married. If you do, however, don't settle for refurbished goods.

Roastie pls go

>You have been warned

IRL oldfag here; this is why I know that virginity has turned to be one of the least important factors in a relationship. Besides all of the medical reasons that make hymens irrelevant, not being a virgin tends to indicate the a woman isn't frigid or a religious nut.

Not true, but you're probably to young and inexperienced to know better.

good luck OP hope you find "the one" dummy

>Sharing reality in a mixed troll/little boy thread.

They're not going to listen...

>Or are you just eating crayons again?

I'm thinking crayons. This obsession of virginity is out of place in the modern era and is the refuge of some the weakest guys alive.

Don't you worry about me, I'll keep trying em before I buy em. You keep looking for your unicorn

Muslim here, and I'm way ahead of you

>Don't you worry about me, I'll keep trying em before I buy em. You keep looking for your unicorn

I think you have me confused with another poster. I ain't promoting this crackpot idea, chief.

What a sad deluded cuck

Who else is obsessed with virginity, them nut job Muslim fellas.
Maybe if OP and the crazy section of the Muslim community got laid more often then the world would be a better place

And so what? Sluts don't deserve happiness

Lol op is just trying to promote morals and the heathens hiss and screech at the sound of it.

Only way to marry a Virgin these days is a religious girl who's gonna make you go to church on Sundays and shit. Fuck that

Meanwhile OP is becoming a wizzard.

In that case apologies, go forth and have awesome sex

Why would you get married in the first place? Divorce can take away all your hard work and give half to a women. If a chicks gonna be faithful to you she will regardless of marriage

What a fucking idiot. Sex is something personal not everyone has the same preferences. If you get a girl who hasnt done anything at all you can learn her whatever you want.

>Not realising marrying a virgin will always leave her wondering if it was the right choice to settle with you.
>Not realising she will probably stray from you and just not tell you
If you aren't good enough to dick down a woman into submission you won't keep her regardless of if she had a hymen or not.

>being an oldfag
>still having the worldview of an angsty teen

Not surprising considering you're on Sup Forums of all places

>bitter foreveralone neckbeards trying to change gender dynamics

KEK, nobody fucking cares

And with your attitute you are very likely to get cucked fag

>morals
>Sup Forums

obviously b8, but did you know girls can lose their hymens just from gymnastics or horseback riding? Morality isn't part of it.

No, its moral if you are in an agreed monogamous relationship. In all other situations its moral if all parties consent.

Will do...

>angsty teen

Not angsty all at, user. That's why I don't give a shit if a woman is a virgin or not.

If you marry a non virgin you have over a 50% chance of your marriage ending in divorce.

The real reason no one stays married anymore is because delusional betas marry cock carousel riding whores.

Enjoy wifing up Tyrone's leftovers, cuck

>And with your attitute you are very likely to get cucked fag

What?

>If you marry a non virgin you have over a 50% chance of your marriage ending in divorce.

Who's ass did you pull that out of?

>The real reason no one stays married anymore is because delusional betas marry cock carousel riding whores.

So who's the bigger problem? The beta or the whore? Nobody held a gun the beta's head.

I've dumped many a whore for this very reason
Some even tried the bullshit 'ohh my ten speed bicycle seat broke it i swear!!11'
I don't think so, out you go slut

>believing the lies of feminists

Don't let the exception define the rule, hymens aren't that easy to break.

It's not about her "number", it's about her behavior and her actions.

Would you rather have a nice loyal girl that had 1 or 2 long term boyfriends that cheated on her and she left or some other reasonable reason, or would you rather have a virgin who is obsessed with the male form (celebrities, anime, etc) and as soon as she has sex with you she realizes its not as big of a deal and suddenly becomes a hobby horse for the rest of the town?

It's more about her personality, and I'll agree that 90% of women have garbage personalities. She'll probably naturally have a "low" number (single digits) if she has lived a normal, healthy life. Shit happens - guys cheat too, guys leave. Sometimes relationships just don't work when you get to the point of living together or whatever.

What if women took that viewpoint? Fucked a girl before, so that means you'll never get to fuck her pussy or date her? That would seem kind of entitled and stuck up.

>Enjoy wifing up Tyrone's leftovers, cuck

>2017
>Doesn't know how a vagina works.

Let's have this conversation when you grow up.

>And so what? Sluts don't deserve happiness
If you could have that much sex, you would. And what if she's just had sex once?

You understand, you can hide behind the one spelling mistake but you still know im right

>believing basic human biology

quit being so angry and just get an education already

/this, but it's going to fall on deaf ears because they're so neurotic.

No no ring. So you're going to give her a ring?

this

No, I didn't see the error. I want to know what about my attitude is going to make my partner cheat?

The betas enable the culture of whoredom. Women know they can still find a beta male provider even if they're damaged goods so there's no incentive to stay a virgin.

Men should reject women outright if they're not virgins to give the few good women left a reason to stay virgins.

The number is from a chart that gets posted a lot, maybe another user can provide the stats.

ugh.

That's why the idea of living in European countries depresses me.

america isn't much better, but eh.

pathetic beta males or sluts

did you ever consider that he's literally telling you that the red pill leads to more insanity and lies?

>What if women took that viewpoint? Fucked a girl before, so that means you'll never get to fuck her pussy or date her? That would seem kind of entitled and stuck up.
Agreed.

there are some really sad people on this subreddit. I hope someday y'all can heal.

Then it's cool man.

I don't see what the problem of this thread is. I've been with ten women. If she is loyal to you and doesn't cheat than it doesn't matter how many dicks she's had. If she cheats dump her. I'm no cuck. I will move on to the next one. Plenty of fish in the sea. I believe someone hurt OP. Why don't you talk about this girl who hurt you, (or more likely) the lack there of. I'm single and I get lonely too but that's no excuse to act like a child and post a stupid thread on Sup Forums

>this much projection

You've been conditioned to believe that hymens break effortlessly, but in reality they are difficult to break and even if they tear slightly will repair themselves. Repeated pounding from a cock will damage the hymen irreparably however.

1953 called. It wants its old-school faggotry back.

Not cheating, getting cucked.
As you rely on others to make her do the things you want.

>changing the definition of cuckolding

Hello roastie

behind her dad, her brother, a few pakis, local politicians, and an unnamed tv host.

Sound like some shit a sandnigger would say.

What because I don't want to train her? Training is what you do to an animal, Educate her on what I like and have her teach me what she likes. Sounds like fun.

>it doesn't matter how many guys my wife has been with

Proudcuck.jpg

OP has never even spoken to a woman.

Each person an individual has sex with reduces the amount of oxytocin (bonding chemical) released by their brain.

All "second in line" stuff asside, your marriage is going to be less stable and your partner is going to be physically less capable of loving you the more they've slept around.

Being a cuckold is not feeling jealousy about your wife. Normal men wouldnt marry a girl who fucked every guy in his bar.
A cuck wouldnt mind this.
Understand now?

Don't worry, no girl is gonna fuck you ever.

i would never fathom the idea of ever again making a girl my gf without know how good she fucks first