83 days of torture is a long time. Who had a worse death than Hisashi Ouchi?

83 days of torture is a long time. Who had a worse death than Hisashi Ouchi?

Other urls found in this thread:

ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WaIoXN-7FjM
unbelievable-facts.com/2016/12/hisashi-ouchi.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
strawpoll.me/14626714
strawpoll.me/14626729
strawpoll.me/14626696
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shanda_Sharer
youtu.be/u9u-4x2l6Gk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger
youtu.be/-u9pIf04l2U
canadafreepress.com/2006/thomas102506.htm
ww2gravestone.com/the-death-of-mussolini-and-his-mistress-clara-petacci/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He have been revived 3 times and his DNA literally melted, kek. What a dream death it was.

Look at him, he is awaiting for Valhalla.

>Ouchi

No one had it worse?

Oh for fuck sakes, my sides.

That one teenage girl that got abducted by a group of three teenager in Japan or Korea or some asian shit place. For weeks they raped her, burnt her, cut her, forced her to drink her own piss, eat shit and hot wax and her own flesh.

There even is a website where everything is chronologically written. That girl went through infinite pain.

Yep, that one

Found the link
ripeace.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/the-murder-of-junko-furuta-44-days-of-hell/

Enjoy, cry a bit inside, and masturbate all at once.

Damn that's harsh. I alawys feel sorry for people who suffered before death.. I also recall this chinesse empress who made one concubine 'human swine'. People are fucked up

OUCHI BRO

What must some poor soul have done so wrong in his life to be in a dire situation as ouchi???

Right he made his degree in engineering and applied for a job at a nuclear reactor facility. I wouldnt even be surprised if ouchi samurai bushido style volunteered to get in there by himself. Hahaha stupid slant eyes

What an idiot. Im an engineer and can confirm we are not qualified to work on nuclear reactors lmfao

the japanese seem to always do some fucked up shit and try to cover things up by acting like they never knew what was going on.
Like that one plane that crashed and the Americans were there to help out but the Japanese told them to fuck off because they wanted the fame but ended up arguing with each other about who was going to be the hero. All the arguing ended up postponing the rescue until next day where most of the people that survived the crash died

Wtf happened to shrimp man???

>Finally, on December 21, his heart failed and the doctors did not resuscitate saying that his family wanted him to have a peaceful death.

What about the first million resuscitations? He could have at least kept a little of his dignity if he had died before becoming literally a ghoul from fallout

What the fuck happened to him? Rice overdose?

lol [SPOILER] [/SPOILER]>Ouchi[SPOILER] [/SPOILER] that nigga said "Ouch!"

I hate to sound like a typical smoothskin, but what happened to him

he was punished by god for watching animu

radiation

He was in one of the cities when the atom bombs dropped and the radiation did that. Literally melted his DNA. He actually lived through that stage but died in the hospital

He should have commit seppuku before he got hit. now hes sayin OUCHI BRO

It was only hot the first half, the rest was sad, the ending made me wish I could white knight up some vengeance.

Ouchi was a jap living on the bushido code. He had a degree in engineering what made him and his nation so proud he faced that monster of a nuclear reactor all by himself. All he had carried with him was his excalibur wrench. He stood face to face with that monster reactor. The fight was intense and both struggled at different time. But then it happened the reactor farted and ouchi was doomed.

A virgin.

Kek

Radiation poisoning, he got fucked bad, was kept alive in hospital as an experiment to see how much he could take, eventually his skin began to literally just slough off his frame and they had to resuscitate him and bring him back from death to keep him going and see what would happen. He survived in agony for weeks

of course the nation responsible for unit 731 would also be responsible for keeping this guy alive. The japs seriously are fucked in the head.

>was kept alive in hospital as an experiment to see how much he could take

Stop spreading bullshit tyrone, in Japan laws force doctors to revive their patients even if there is no way they can save them

It wasn't an atom bomb sperg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident

Isnt that a picture of a burn victim, I don't think there is a picture of ouchi is hipster.

His chromosomes were literally shredded by heavy nuclei

In hospital *

Kek.

>Eating your own poop is worse than your own DNA melting while you are conscious

Feminism in action

ya that girl went through absolutely fucked up horrible shit that no one could imagine but come on, that guy got literally shredded apart on a molecular level.

a good engineer asks questions and prevent his coworkers from getting hurt because superiors are showing signs of not fully understanding the technology involved.
>ouchi, apart from not asking for documentation about how his task was completed the last time, didnt even bother to check the temperature of the container to confirm that he was doing it right
>goddammit nuclear energy is complicated but really just look at the temperature reading, theres a reason they put thermometers on every single container

I still struggle to grasp all this man must have went through and how interesting it must be to understand the separation between consciousness and the body he was.
damn

Implying that radiation doesn't cause burns. Yes, the picture is of a burn victim. Yes that burn victim is Ouchi, because radiation burns

Reddit

As far as I know, Ouchi was in a coma induced by those 83 days

a man received a radiation dose believed to not be survivable under any circumstances
doctors tried anyway and achieved remarkable results
then the dude died from an otherwise really boring infection *after* having reached the point where all of his body functions were well on their way towards recovery.
doctors were really disappointed yet happy about disproving the previous claim that people like that have 0% chance at surviving.

then some media spin-doctored the story to make it about right-to-die and claimed he shouldnt have been "tortured"
presenting photos of his fucked up body to distract from the fact that they essentially asked for killing an unconscious man.

>Ouchi was in a coma induced by those 83 days
No he wasn't. He literally begged the doctors to stop and let him die

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WaIoXN-7FjM
This is the only death that I think is worse than Ouchi, only because ouchi was in a coma for most of it. This guy was trapped upside down unable to move his arms for over 24 hours before he was killed by having too much blood in his brain. I’m claustrophobic so this is litterally the worst way to die in my book

After being treated for a week, Ouchi managed to say, “I can’t take it any more… I am not a guinea pig”
unbelievable-facts.com/2016/12/hisashi-ouchi.html

Anyone who lived their whole lives as a nigger

these nigger trying to make it a patients rights debate. if you are unconscious, in pain or extremely debilitated you are not capable of making decisions of such gravity - so the default is to treat you as good as possible. simple as that.

I think they also punctured her eyes and one of her ear drums but I'm not sure

what the fuck man im supposed to feel bad for this guy, not laugh

you guys are morons. that was junko furuta and you've got all sorts of odd things that were never in any story.

i believe it was highly exaggerated by the japs. they get off on the sickness. i highly doubt she was forced to sleep nude on a balcony overlooking average streets in the middle of winter. some of it makes no sense and might be bad translation that makes it seem more severe. the korean dramatization film is on youtube i think.

You fucking autist that's probably tge best thing that happened to her. Did you even read the list? That guys nerves were probably the first thing to go anyway

Murder of Junko Furuta is also pretty fucked up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

Kelly-Anne Bates.

Already been posted brah.

You need intelligence to live long. Have a look at this poll.

strawpoll.me/14626714
strawpoll.me/14626729
strawpoll.me/14626696

You need to butt-chug a gallon of muriatic acid, spamfag.

men soldering pipes in K19 submarine during coolant leakage suffered from similar exposure
any picture of this or the soviets destroyed everything?

>not getting the fallout reference

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shanda_Sharer

Fits the theme of the thread

>Thinking everyone has played Fallout

youtu.be/u9u-4x2l6Gk

Jesus. Nips are fucked up. I normally think punishments tend to be too severe here in America but the death penalty for those faggots would have been the right thing. Japan has capital punishment, but if this doesn't qualify, what does?

For fucks sake why did they abduct her for?

What are the odds that all three of the dudes where insane demented cruel sadists and just all happen to run into each other and become best buds.

And if they all three were, why didnt they just torture each other instead of going through the trouble of kidnapping someone?

I just dont understand why people do these things...

>What are the odds that all three of the dudes where insane demented cruel sadists and just all happen to run into each other and become best buds.
This is the weirdest part, I think. I would expect most people who are this fucked up would keep it to themselves, and any crimes would be done alone.

This shit actually makes me mad

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger

:(

I swear to god, if its the last thing I do, I'm raping those two miserable counts to death.

Like literally, fuck them until they are dead.

youtu.be/-u9pIf04l2U
We don't have that many savage murder stories in the UK, but the ones we do tend to be quite something.

Who needs murder when you have Jimmy Savile? We burgers have the killers and you bongs have the nonces.

Hands up dont shoot

Typically i wouldn't point this out because it's fun to pretend, but if you insist: Consider that this may be fictional. I mean how would you get such a detailed report down to daily scedules and citations from the victim. And if the police had gotten their hands on something like this - why would they publish it? Seems a lot like a modern myth to me.

>that one dude with a missile facility in Kansas who was producing LSD
>kidnapped his "stripper pet whatevers" boyfriend
>tortured him for multiple days injecting him with strong hallucinogens and getting his balls twisted and all kinds of shit
If you ever taken hallucinogens you know how fucking shitty this would be...or really fun depending on your mind

>8,053 days and counting

Can't remember the name of the guy, but there was someone whom was abducted by a serial killer and held captive and tortured for a month or so. Only reason the guy died was because of an anal rupture which caused the guy to bleed to death after being raped too many times.

>The pathologist's report read out in court stated that Bulger's foreskin had been forcibly retracted

Gay little cunts.

That was Bob Berdella. There's a weird doc on the youtube.

Uhhhh he said he didn't want to be treated a week into the treatment. They ignored him

Is there a link to this story ?

You'd still find his body in the exact same spot and position he died if you could only get back in the cave.

Something I'd like to see myself.

Can someone give some backstory pls im lazy as fuck

Check

>Hisashi Ouchi
there was a nuclear oopsie in Japan, this guy was still "alive " doctors kept him alive for 83 days while he was in extreme ppain.

Hisashi Ouchi was a worker in a JCO plant in Tōkai, Ibaraki, when a disaster occured on the 30th September 1999.

>"Ouchi."
Lololololololol

this really makes me sad, the part where it said she was asking to just be killed was heartbreaking

They filled it in with cement. His body is still there but no one will ever see it again.

William Buckley

canadafreepress.com/2006/thomas102506.htm

>masturbate
kek

Read the transcripts from that guy in the US who would abduct women and rape them for 2-3 months. I felt really bad while being really horny at the same time.

That’s not at all what happened.
He was in an accident at nuclear plant, he was blasted by radiation after some kind of receptacle for radioactive material leaked. He was fine at first, he walked away from the incident, but the radiation ripped apart his dna at a molecular level and caused the cells in his body to slowly degenerate, which then caused his body to literally melt away. He was kept alive to be studied by doctors because it was the first opportunity anyone had to observe a death from radiation like this since WWII

Which one? This is kind of a frequently observed hobby among American males.

In Casey's office, the director and senior staff began to view the video. It showed William Buckley undergoing torture. The absence of sound made it all the more shocking. The camera zoomed in and out of Buckley's nude and damaged body. He held before his genitalia a document marked "MOST SECRET". It was proof the burn-bag had failed.

Mussolini.
ww2gravestone.com/the-death-of-mussolini-and-his-mistress-clara-petacci/

Only retarded westerners would give the letter "o" the sound "a"

On Friday, October 26, 1984, two hundred and twenty-four days since Buckley was kidnapped, a third video arrived at the CIA. The tape was even more harrowing than its predecessors. Buckley was close to a gibbering wretch. His words were often incoherent; he slobbered and drooled and, most unnerving of all, he would suddenly scream in terror, his eyes rolling helplessly and his body shaking. From time to time he held up documents, which had been in his burn-bag, to the camera. Then delivered a pathetic defence of his captor's right to self-determination in Lebanon.

I think it's David Parker Ray

yawn

One of the guy's only got 10 years and then went on to abduct a man and beat him nearly to death. He then got 7 years and was released again. Fucking hell. He should've been killed

I've always wondered what the fuck that picture is

You’re such a fucking cringey faggot. I hope you die a terrible death that tops all death mentioned in this thread.

That shit's okay, but euthanasia is morally wrong.

William Buckley's kidnapping was into its second year by the spring of 1985.

The CIA consensus was that he would be blindfolded and chained at the ankles and wrists and kept in a cell little bigger than a coffin.