Went to a club last night

>went to a club last night
>fucked a girl on the toilet
>get home around 4 in the morning
>wake up my gf
>get naked we gonn have sex
>fuck her for a good hour while still pussy juice(not juice anymore obv)from previous bitch on my dick
>fall asleep

That was a good night, should I feel bad fags?

pic related is my & my gf

classic double dip. dont feel bad when you babe ruth it

nah you shouldn't, because she probably sucked some dick too

Enjoy your herpes dude. Any girl who'd fuck you in a bathroom after you met is definitely nasty as fuck. Also if your girl is cool with you showing up after going to the club all night, she's getting dicked routinely

This

Don't feel bad, it's okay to cheat on a girl when both girls are imaginary.

>The stories posted here are works of fiction

everytime I go out I choose a girl (atleast 8+) and try my skills of manipulation to get her to fuck with me on the toilet. Works like 70% of the time. About last part, she dont she does w/e I tell her, if I ask her if she would die for me and tell her to kill herself she would do it.

This right here.

whats your tattoo say? some gay shit from the bible or something?

I have a girl who loves me and would die for me which means that I have no control of my life and can't do anything because she gets anxiety and has a mental break down about literally anything. Even right now I'm trying to sit on the computer but she is yelling at me from the bedroom asking when I'm coming to bed

Yeah, if you hover just over 8+. Go any older than that and they fight back harder.

Kek. Bet it's not that part about adultery.

downvote

k bois

Skills of manipulation... So you drug and rape girls on the toilet?

Nah I just think I am maybe slightly above average looking but I can convince them to do anything just by talking

this only proves you have ugly clothes and shitty tattoos. Basically proves you are some sort of white nigger.

more of your gf

tell her to shhhhhhh and she should, if she doesnt discipline her

Juding from your ugly arm and slav clothing I highly doubt this. Unless the girls you are fucking are 8 on the white trash scale.

Whatever makes you feel better beta boi adidas is slavic uniform fag dont you dare comparing me to niggers

whats wrong with my arm? I love adidas but obv I dont wear it when I go out.

I have more pics from other girls I only have 2 of my GF

good as well

kk will dump moar then

>same girl as a prev pic

Underrated

>Slav

So he was right. A white nigger

She has borderline personality disorder user. Was in a similar relationship. She was banging, but emotionally fucked.

Gopnik confirmed

reroll

Reverse the sexes and you'll be ranting about how all women are whores.