How do I get my gf to give me a foot job Sup Forums? Don't know how to ask without weirding her out

How do I get my gf to give me a foot job Sup Forums? Don't know how to ask without weirding her out

Bump

you don't ask her. you tell her.

post her pic.

Just get her feet and legs and rub them on your dick and she will continue . Mine does it's the best

So just grab her feet and go to town?

If she gets weirded out about something as vanilla as a foot job, you should probably just leave her now

Go back and forth asking questions about each other (they could be about anything you don't know about each other) and then eventually ask her if she would ever give you a foot job and if no just play it off like you were curious if she was into that sorta thing

> hey honey there are a lot people with a foot fetish haha. I mean, what could probably feel good about two feet around your cock? Lol! Maybe we should try this once haha jk! Your feet are pretty nice tough haha

Don't say this gay shit, OP, you'll come across like an insecure autist

Look her dead in the eyes while she's already jacking you off, and say - Now use your feet to do it

Simple as that

Yup. Easy

Sounds like good advice. She won't have time to question it.

This

Leave her if shes not into weird shit.

And go to what? I don't have anything else lined up. Not going without pussy.

Start fucking her foot as a joke. Then say "now you".

>protip: footfetish is for losers

A footjob isn't weird shit, anybody who's been in a relationship with regular fucking for longer than a month or 2 has done weirder shit than that, unless they're boring cunts or religious nutjobs

>Calls foot fetish for losers
>Tries to give advice

yeah, that's me :D

Just ask dude. If you cant ask then your sex life probably sucks anyways. I asked my gf as a joke and she said yeah sure ill do it if you want. Shes not even a kinkster. Were very open and honest and the sex is great.

If she'll put your dick in her mouth, she won't have a problem touching it with her feet. Stop being a pussy and just tell her you want her to do it

This nigger gets it. Make sure you do it reverse too with her facing away. Maximum contact.

One time while you're in bed together start massaging her feet. Depending on her reaction, propose foot job

Thought she had feet instead of hands for a second kek

Just ask for it dum dum. We're not talking anal or fisting here. Get a boner, take her shoes off and put your cock between her feet. She'll figure it out.

What do you mean you ask for it? How can you ask about something as vanilla as a footjob?