Anyone here have a fleshlight? Im considering buying one and want to know if its worth. Im not a virgin...

Anyone here have a fleshlight? Im considering buying one and want to know if its worth. Im not a virgin, but i dont fuck very often, and masturbate a few times a day. Im starting to think that the roughness of my hand is ruining my dick, so im considering a fleshligh.

Worth??? Ez to hide?? Cant let any1 see it

Other urls found in this thread:

fleshlight.eu/collections/stamina-training-fl-toys
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have Raven Riley and Brooke Skye

>roughness of my hand is ruining my dick

If you had good dick you'd be fuckin somebody. Trust me on this one.

I have Jenna Haze. Pretty awesome and worth it.

It takes more than good dick, user.
You have to get them into bed first.

If you do get one, don't go cheap. I'd recommend spending at least $80 on it. I've gotten seven under that price range, and the only one that's semi worth it is the one that was $60, but it's still not great and I prefer my hand

Not op, is there a cheap one just to try it out? im interested to but dont want to spend 50$ right away

I've been fuckin off my highschool girlfriends gossip since 03'

Forgot to say, this coming from a guy that gets laid five or so times a week. I know good pussy, these fleshlites aren't really worth unless you go expensive

The Stamina one is the bets - really intense

fleshlight.eu/collections/stamina-training-fl-toys

I have stoya fleshligth , its worth the 40€

Well, you need a high school girlfriend for that.

>Yes they are worth it but don't cheap out, nothing less than $60 US.
>Get lube that is safe to use with it, water based is best.
>Keep it clean, usually just needs a rinse under the tap when you're done.

Yes you are losing sensitivity if you're jerking off that much by hand. Lube helps even if it's just saliva but dry should be avoided. After a while you'll have toughened the skin.

Unrelated but sort of related. I don't know about OP but I'm cut and I've fapped dry all my life so I understand the 'roughness' aspect like sometimes I literally bleed because I go so hard and have 'healing' days. Not a virgin but the only time I had sex was with prostitute and wore a condom and literally felt nothing, I know condoms are bad for that anyway but literally zero pleasure, had to finish myself off.

Anyway I'm interested in a fleshlight too but in the same conundrum because I probably won't feel anything unless it fucking sandpaper. Should I just go high tech japan, anyone else in my position?

Worth it, for sure. Got mine about a year ago. Get it.
This guy knows what's up to. Spend the extra money on something other than the base model. Customize it to your liking and done.

It feels pretty good, probably one of the better sex toys for men out there although people like to argue that a onahole is better. Definitely not as good as the real deal unless you splurge and get a sleeve warmer, good lube, etc.

Also, if you go to town on your dick a lot with your hand you might have death grip syndrome, which means you would feel the fleshlight insides alot less. It's not permanent, just lay off hand masturbation.

lol I heard that a dude I have German class with got a pocket pussy for his birthday and he brought it to school, had it in is pocket. and he used it in a bathroom

Got the Riley Steele one. It's quite a hassle to warm up, lube, and clean, so I mostly still use my hand (uncircumsized).

Feel super good, you need a little lube.

The problem with me is once I nuts inside I have 0 will to go wash it... and if you don’t mold creeps in and if you are fucking it raw you expose yourself to a yeast infection.

I definitely have the death grip, thats most of the reason I'm getting a fleshlight. When i do have sex i can hardly feel anything

I have a stoya destroya, pretty intense and too tight to cum inside which is a big con, but it feels great. As well as a turbo thrust (blue ice) which isn't as tight and you can cum inside but it's not quite as good feeling. I first just got it so girls could see through it when webcamming with them, but I've found it's rather luxurious to be able to alternate between sensations in one session. If money's tight certainly just get one, but if you can afford a good amount maybe get one of those automated ones if sound isn't an issue.

It's as easy to hide as a bulky flashlight. If you can hide one of those then yeah you can hide it. If you don't mind the piece slightly turning greenish for blue ice or a little orange on flesh colored pieces olive oil is very cheap and accessible and works fine it's also good for your skin just clean off your privates afterwards because I'd imagine it wouldn't smell very good after getting hot and sweaty in your pants.

And how do you recover the sensitivity, dear user?

not cut and I learned to back off jerking once it starts burning, it bleeding was like early puberty mistake stuff. You really need lube if you're cut, I can only do it because my foreskin being pulled back and up again gives me loose skin I can keep in my palm rather than dragging my palm skin up and down taut shaft skin. You're going to want to stop damaging your shaft skin from now on either with just lube or with a toy with lube. In theory nerve endings can recover somewhat, but only if you give them time too. Stoya destroya or stamina training units are very intense and you should feel that just fine. Condoms also feel bad on me and I'm just above average in length and thickness and can't seem to find a condom that's not way too tight making it feel like a chick's gripping it as hard as she can or too loose and rip like magnums so don't despair on that, condoms are just shitty and it's worth figuring out who you can fuck skin to skin safely.

1. you don't
2. very very slowly

I would say the only problem is how worth of an investment it is.
Once you have tried it it's really hard to go back to anything else again (and consider even washing it costs money).
It's a really great product.

Also regarding "ez to hide" do not that you need it to air after you have washed it so if you need to jam it into a drawer immediately you will probably (?) ruin it.

Option: go to Groupon and look up "Stroker".

if that happens to me I make sure to clean it out during a spur of motivation or right before another session and people often forget, but remember! there's a little plastic ring holding the fleshlght in the tube and it can be removed and cleaned separately, it's very hard to clean the case's front corners without doing that.

>washing it costs money

wtf...are you taking it to the dry cleaner?

corn starch to keep it fresh, but that's about it really. No more expensive than keeping your dishes clean really

all you need to do is rinse it out with hot water and let it air dry

Then you definitely won't enjoy it as much unless you go with one of the more intense designs like Destroya or maybe the Stamina. I do recommend you do start off with a simpler design though like the Tornado. Not as intense but feels closer to the real thing.

I recently got my first fleshlight. I bought the Flight Pilot and dear lord has it been worth every penny. Get a good sized bottle of lube that is meant for toys

I like to pour some isopropyl alcohol into the sleeve when I'm done finding it. It helps with disinfecting as well as helping it dry quicker.

Fleshwash™ is 6,50€ that's not cheap.
According to them regular soap even will ruin the product, obviously part of their business plan is you have to buy our super secret formula and anything else will ruin the product but as a customer it's impossible to know what lines can be broken.

However rinsing it without any soap would never be advisable and im not sure how you (or whoever wrote this) would think that is healthy, but hey we are not sharing fleshlights so more power to you.

I have a Fleshlight and a Spider Meiki and I honestly have to say Fleshlights aren't that good..

Get a semi expensive Meiki (Spider Masturbator Meiki is the one I have) and its alot better.

Just received the Quickshot and the Reily Reid Utopia yesterday. Both are good, though the full RR fleshlight isn't as great as I'd hoped. The quickshot is really nice, though, and a good first choice if you haven't purchased anything like this before. Not a huge investment to find out if you like the feel of silicone on your dong.

hot water....air dry...my dick hasn't fallen off after using them for 7 years

Ive had one for years, but I got a Cocolo onahole that's like a million times better. I havent used the fleshlight since in got the new one 2 years ago.

Fleshwash is just iso alch disinfectant the same way that the renewing powder is just corn starch.

why, because the texture is better or because it's like fucking a newborn?

the sex in a can versions are the same price as the quickshot, but I like and use the quickshot a lot more

my bad, the quickshot is cheaper...it is the better option then

The quickshot seems like the perfect entry-level toy. It's also pretty tight, unlike the full fleshlight (at least the one I have).

You make a strong case. Im just not at a point in my life when im super adversed to spending a little bit of money.

Thats interesting (the wash, i already knew about the corn starch). Do you happen to know any cheaper any substitutes, or is it just all of them?

get a meiki zhang xiao zhou...best thing i ever purchased...get it at coolmalesexytoys dot com

extremely realistic and high quality. pretty decently heavy so you can fuck the shit out of it also. well worth the price tag

Got two. They are OK, i dont really ever use them. But they are pretty nice from time to time. They are not really like the real deal, but pretty close. Real vaginas are a lot more nicer, besides unless youre a faggot you love licking pussy, atleast I do and thats a thing you wouldnt do to your fleshlight.