Look, if you have a problem with my husband then you have a problem with ME!

Look, if you have a problem with my husband then you have a problem with ME!

He's hot, I like blondes. Post his dick.

witch one of you is the husband ?

OK, so I have an problem with you. What's your point?

same question

its funny cuzz its true

both? neither ?

I'm glad someone understands that a coalburning mudshark is disliked as much if they were a nigger themselves. whether you're a nigger, a nigger loving white girl, or just a self loathing liberal cuck, you should do everyone a favor and kill yourself

Both of you should be hanged

i intend to silly
it seams the only true way to right all the wrong ,pain and suffering i have caused

welcome back to b

race baiting
so 12 year old in here

shit post time?

>hanged
upside down and have the skin peeled from their bodies while they're still alive.

In fact this nigger looks normal, almost like white male but with some dirt on him and a wig.

Both, you cis gender white scum.

I got a problem with your husband. Come at me bro.

wrong , im fucking trans and da fuck u come to b if your gonna be a fuckin dick bitch about it

I don't give a fuck that your husband is white, it's 2017 people!

Black lives don't matter.

Nigger cuck faggot

You fucking bitch posting my shit on Sup Forums for all those pussy faggot mouth-breathers to talk shit to me. Lmao I'd love to see those pussys talk shit to my face fight me or even compare iq tests I guarantee they wouldn't be laughing then.

And just wait until I report this shit to the admins. I can easily take your bitch ass to court. I know my rights and know your legal weaknesses. So watch out you fucking beaner.

Pretty cute for pre opp bitch

I will fuck both of you in your assholes then kill the nigger

Sounds like another surprisingly good day in my hood

look, your husband may buy whatever slaves he likes, I have no problem with that

Check my triple 6 faggots

Eh if your willing to enable him I'll go find a new daddy to slam this boy puss, i need real dominance and submit completely , pic related

Nigger

I'd be happy with that, we once had a shared vision of me being the first of many in His Lady boy haerim but he figured out
Pretty quick he couldn't share me

Take your beastiality fetish somewhere else

Fine both of you get the noose