Tumblr truly is a place of pure faggotry

Tumblr truly is a place of pure faggotry

Other urls found in this thread:

memeufacturing.tumblr.com/post/133010906353/happy-veterans-day-if-you-served-in-the-military
youtube.com/watch?v=R32prGJK0oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is now a feminist Hate Thread

The little limpwristed faggot who would write this type of shit would go eyes to the ground if you walked by them in a military uniform, let alone even think about saying that IRL.

How has this become a meme?

I think we should just have "chinese war games"
Where we send a divison of chinese troops (naval, air, and cyber support included) to fight these fuckers to the death.
Have trump sponser it.
Make it a reality TV show called, "make america great again" and have it be apart of the "faggot slaughter variety hour"

Sounds like a handful of people on Sup Forums.

Anti-military people are liberals and Muslims. Which Sup Forums has lots of both.

Post more butthurt

Don't believe it at all but I'm going to anyway

Hmm... Really makes you think, huh?

>censoring the names
low energy

I only have to see the thumbnail for this one now and I can taste my vomit every time.

Tumblr is the most superficial website I have ever seen in my life.

/this to be honest. Plenty of "hurr durr we should have supported the Wehrmacht" faggots here, and of course sub-human sand niggers.

>hurr durr we should have supported the Wehrmacht
Only cucks say that.

And

> Hur dur you're welfare Queens fighting for the ZOG machine. Islam dindu nuffin, and Muhammad was Alpha ect...

It's really depressing because the people posting this shit are from our countries, not Muslim ones. With the exception of the the Turk that thinks he is in ISIS.

I found the image like that. But I think this guy was the one who posted it:
memeufacturing.tumblr.com/post/133010906353/happy-veterans-day-if-you-served-in-the-military

>get fake blood and red food coloring
>false flag shit like this all over the place

I got my projects for the month now.

I'm anti-millitary outside of a purely defensive purpose, but I still respect our soldiers for putting their lives on the line to protect us.

i've seen women harass single dads out of the park

gagged a little

>be veteran
>served 3 tours in iraq
>was at the bar a few months ago
>buddy brings one of his friends i never met before
>drinking having a great time
>the war and the military in general is brought up somehow
>dude says he will spit in the face of any "baby killer" he sees
>i get up off the bar stool
>ask him to repeat what he said
>he does
>tell him im a vet who served in iraq
>his lowers his head immediately
>i punch him as hard as i can
>he falls down
>while hes on the ground i spit in his face
>call him a pussy
>bouncers take him away and throw him out the front door
>continue drinking
>fuck the girl he was trying to flirt with later that night

As much as we hate kikes and sand niggers, it's our own people that need straightening out the most.

Plenty of room in the gas chambers for everyone.

> being against sticking our dick in everyone's mouth like the Romans , and ancient Greeks I.e. the forefathers of Western civilization

The best part is attacking and invading. The part we suck at is nation building and fuck that shit. We don't need to nation build. Just search and destroy.

Pretty cool Desu

totally happened brah

This never happened but I'm sure something similar has happened before.

Fucking white people

uh huh. sure thing buddy.

What part of Iraq? Mos?

baby killer

I hate this shit the most. If you want equal rights, you get equal lefts. Life sucks, and everyone should be held to the same standards on an as-needed basis. That picture directly contradicts everything feminism claims to want,

welcome to Sup Forums

>karma
>burning in hell
>not knowing that religions that include karma often don't include the idea of hell
console.out("it's"%CURRENT_YEAR%" come on!)

t.Muhammad

Tick tock, man. Once your weather clears up.

Yeah but never like that story

Didn't the Roman Civilization collapse because it got too large to effectively control?

There are a lot of legit milfags on Sup Forums, mostly on /k/, there are also even more who anonymously claim they're in the service to gain imaginary points with anonymous site users to win meme battles, just saying

Is "baby killer" liberal for "veteran" or something?

Its a forced meme, it will die by monday

"Baby killer" is liberal for "you shot a sand nigger terrorist with his finger on the trigger you capitalist Nazi RAYCIST!"

Yeah karma and hell are contradictory

Yes but in my experience nobody really used that term, like at all. I've heard "killers" and "murderers" in general but "baby killer" is a Vietnam relic.

Most people just mumble "thank you for your service," and there's a short, awkward moment between the two parties and that's it.

Rome collapsed because they had a failed social system.

Electing leaders based on family or blood leads to problems and that's what happened with Rome. Too many bad leaders which led to too many bad decisions. But under their great leaders, they conquered mass sums of land and spread civilization accross the world.

Rome was truly an amazing civilization ahead of its time.

>Czernina

It came from Vietnam, where stories of village massacres came out and the hippies ran wild with it. Its not used too much anymore besides edgy neohippies

Yeah. It's been around since the Vietnam war. It's just a way for liberals to trigger right wingers.

are american millenials really that unrespectful and spoiled?

goddamn; this sickens me.

Can you explain it?

But if Josie couldn't consent, because drunk, Jake couldn't either
Double rape!

It's Chornaja Poliwka. Something my Grandmother made

A soup made of duck blood and broth

Shitting on veterans is mainstream now. Now it's a pissing contest between other libshits on who can sound more "enlightened" about the military.

it's not veterans day today

It's memorial day weekend.

Soup of duck blood made on any type of broth.
iirc one of traditions connected with this soup was discreet way of turning down potential sons-in-law

American millinials are the most spoiled, ignorant, arrogant people on the planet. I know you cause I'm a millinial and my peers are fucking autistic.

>Vietnam War relic
Doves and hippies drove the US' morale to the ground. Wouldn't be too suprised to see some kind civil war breaking out in the coming 30 or so years - patriots vs. 'anti-nationalists'

>supporting inbred tea-drinking islanders and vodka chugging snowniggers instead of the glorious Reich

memorial day weekend isn't veterans day
the days aren't interchangeable shithead
do you lay out easter eggs on thanksgiving too?

I want to believe this is true, reading it gave me a massive boner.

>It's probably all bullshit

How did you become an exception?

> hippies

And that's where it all started. Modern liberalism is just 60s hippie bullshit. A fucking CANCER.

Hmmm....

Dude I lay eggs all the time.

>supporting the people who've tried to destroy Europe 3 times in the last 100 years

Can confirm, millenials are pretty much the most entitled, narcissistic, autistic safe space needing, pussified edgefags pretty much ever suffered by a nation

Intersting how conservatism, as some say, is becoming the new counter culture though.

>tfw that's my fetish

My father was conservative and after SEAL Team 6 killed UBL, I started paying more and more attention to the news and what was going on in the world around me. After several years of this I grew a pretty strong conclusion that Liberalism was a civilization killer. It's regressivism that destroys society.

My friends and peers did not do this. They got their information from Facebook and other social media outlets. It became a 'cool' thing to support Obama because he was black. And after that they kind of just built up the modern millinial view of the world.

A very fucking nieve one.

Fucking love that gif.

Mac is love. Mac is life.

You rang?

And that's a fucking scary thing.

When the people in charge are the ones that are destroying the country.

My nigga.

I'm really no longer surprised by anything on the internet at this point.

Their men also stopped considering military service a duty and became more indulgent. Not to mnetion Roman birthrates were declining while non-Roman were increasing, and finally their enemies caught up to them in technological terms.

I've said lots of shit like this, I didn't even really mean it, both my grampas served, I just liked getting into fights at dewie stevens back when the barracks were in Calgary.

Btw soldiers are not magically tough. I've fought Canadians from all branches, limeys, US marines, frogs (the nationality and the mo) and a guy who supposedly had been in the pla and was in full dress at a halloween contest at a bar when we got into it.

But don't take my word for it, try hitting one, they bleed just fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=R32prGJK0oU

lol

Ah. Ok. Thank you.

>Nobody cared who I was in Minsk, until I started to speak English.
Don't go to East Europe if you are an Amerikanskaya.

The "enemy" caught up to Rome in military weaponry and and armor because they were fucking taught how to make it and use it. They were in most cases given the supplies that they then used against Rome.

That sounds familiar.

But again, this all falls into the bad leader catagory.

> their men stopped considering it a duty and became more indulgent.

This is complete nonsense and has nothing to do with the fall of Rome.

> you need welfare to get started

Did Mai Chan's Daily Life not tip you off to that already?

this seems like the fantasies of some nerd who wants action in his life but
>could sue for millions
>clear my DUI instead!
lol

Asking for /vp/,
does this count as the opposite of blue waffle?

Yes. They demand the right to kill babies, but God forbid if anyone kills a brown baby with a bomb strapped to it.

>served 3 tours in Iraw

Good job fighting for Saudi Arabia and Israel you fucking idiot, shame they didn't kill you. Let me guess, you're also on disability, right?

Thanks Sherlock

Hahaha, nope. In America, legally, woman cannot commit rape biologically. Rape is defined as unwanted penetration. But remember, the system is in men's favor, muh patriarchy!

>that sounds familiar
>google
>Oh yeah that thing I shoved back into the deepest darkest part of my memory and tried to forget
>Fuck.

And then everyone came to your room and gave you a high five

you guys are vanilla as fuck if ero guro bothers you

When someone thanks me for my service, I shake their hand, flash a winning smile and thank them back.

Last fucker that accused me of being a killer got knocked out by a passing stranger.

Don't worry, user, I think you're badass.