Who /7-7 even 500 solid middle 3rd place of division/ here

>this blinding mediocrity

Pants

What's the biggest AL West rivalry?

>The National League has won 48 World Series titles
>The AL East has won 40
Really makes you think

Mariners!

i've been an astros fan all my life, but it literally never occurred to me to write it that way. Probably because they're not usually in first.

score on this man

(you can't)

>mfw people ITT have never witnessed Kershaw pitch

What are you doing with your life?
Calling yourself a baseball fan without ever having witnessed one of the greatest to ever touch a baseball....TRISTÉ!

>A's did 9/11

Who was the last active starting man in the mlb to have a BA under 1.00 on the 9 man rotation?

Royal's Mondesi is almost there.

Tx/Hou. Not even close.

Injuns

who needs offense when you have #elite starting pitching

So I'm at the Yankee/Red Sox game right now and I was watching the pre-game practice. This girl about 8 or 9 comes on the field, it looked like she had cancer so let her meet some of the players. One of the coaches had the idea of her throwing a few pitches to a couple of the players during batting practice. She threw a few pitches to Texiera. He swung and missed on them and told her she was a really good pitcher.

Next came up Arod, he was telling her to "throw the heat" and "not hold anything back." First pitch was kind of lobbed towards the center and Arod just crushed it to right field. He had a little smirk after he did that. Next pitch and he sent it almost 500 feet to dead center. He starting laughing and told her to throw a little harder. So next pitch she put a lot into it and Arod hit a liner up the middle missing her head by about 2-3 feet. At this point he was hysterical. When he stopped laughing he said it was alright and pointed to Sabathia and said, "You still throw better than him."
The girl walked away to her parents crying. I saw him walking up to them and I thought he was going to apologize but instead he just looked the mom in the eye and said, “I swing a big bat but I got a bigger bat in my pants.” Both parents were looking at him incredulously and he just takes step back and swing at an imaginary ball and goes, “An A-bomb for Arod!.”

too real; please delete

how'd you do, lads

but user, i witnessed him lose to homer bailey in september 2013 when bruce rocked him for two (2) L vs. L homers

errr

Anyone watching Quick Pitch?

Heidi is wearing some sort of blue knit dress and the holes are too wide.

I am hypnotized by her black panties.

This is driving my milf fantasies of her off the dial...

>have DH
>still lose most of the time

Fags.

Relax, it's cool, Drayton McLane finally fucked off.

The current Rangers lineup has 6 people below .200 and one at .206

Who can stop us

Here you go senpai

imagine thae effrort that went into this

I think I'm good.

And seeing the Stros in Dallas was a given, checked off that 3-stadium piece when I moved to Seattle, or rather, when the Stros did.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=9scX0s0qSAw
His autism is worse than I originally suspected

Once a family friend gave me, my dad, and my brother diamond club tickets she got through work since she wasn't gonna be able to go to the game. It was the game where Chipper Jones wrecked his leg trying to make a jumping throw to 1st. Pretty crazy to watch. Anyway, I went to go get food between innings and instinctively held the door open for some little old man walking by. I looked up and it was Drayton. He winked at me and smiled and said "thank you, you're a good young man."
I realized afterwards that I should have kicked him in the spine as he walked past since there was no security within eye or earshot. For years I felt like a failure for not sending the Astro into new ownership early.

wew I got bingo down the far right column

Feel no guilt. good sir, the ex-Oilers had their owner die and the franchise is still being ruined by his shitty children. Sometimes there's just nothing you can do.

Post more Sup Forums copy pastas

>far right

fucking kek

I saw a Cardinals fan yesterday and I just lost it. Fucking smug prick. I was eating an outside lunch at this nice little restaurant, and he was sitting eating some fucking salad. Salad. Typical fucking Tardinals fan. He was there with his stupid Tardinals fan wife who of course was eating a fucking salad too.
Jesus Christ I hate Cardinals fans so much.

I could tell he thought he was part of the best fans in baseball. He didn't say anything, but the way that stupid prick was chewing. Jesus Christ. He had a fucking Cardinals t-shirt on. I bet you he bought it at the team store like a fucking schmuck. He and the fucking stupid cashier probably had this big self-satisfactory exchange. "I'd like to buy this best t-shirt in baseball with the best money in baseball please". I couldn't fucking believe this asshole. He just kept going at this fucking salad like he's king of the world.

I just tried to ignore that attention seeking asshat but he just kept at it. Every time I looked away he'd conveniently grab for his water or some fucking passive aggressive bullshit so that it would draw my eyes to him. LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME BEST FAN IN BASEBALL RIGHT HERE. Jesus.
You should have seen his wife. What a bitch. The waitress came by to ask them how their food was and she relayed how fucking satisfied she was in the most smug way possible. This fucking fake-politeness Cardinals fans put on is ridiculous.
Next thing I know that guy pulls out his phone and starts texting. Are you fucking shitting me? I bet he just had to text his stupid friend all about his fucking salad was almost as good as being in baseball heaven.

I couldn't fucking take it. I told that fucking idiot what a smug fucking retard he was. He was like ''dude what are you talking about'' like he didn't fucking know what a prick he was. I fucking tackled him right there. Staff called the cops on me as if I did anything wrong. They are actually going to fucking put me on trial for assault. Fucking Tardinals fans.

pls no bully big mike. he's done well enough so far this season

best post

I guess so. At least I had the decency to not ask him about the numerous letters I wrote to him and various GMs when I was a kid, telling them how to run the team and asking for tickets as compensation for my advice.
Wew. Why did nobody tell me I was so autistic back then?

Jints have 4 batters below .200 (one at .067).

3 not far at .205, .214, and .220

Good

I don't get it.

i guess i'm not as autistic as i thought

Guessing you are a Reds fan?

How in the world can you go to games at GABP and not have a closet full of bobble heads?

I've been to maybe 12 at GABP in last 3 years and have 6

Honestly leave this general of you can't name your teams bullpen of the past 3 seasons

>xeattle cuckiners
Kill me now

i sell those shits pham

got $40 for one once

this, plus if you can't name your team's bullpen catchers and minor league coaches don't bother posting in this general.

Not that far. But to not be able to name your teams bullpen is frisco tier Fandom. Is it leave

not all of us have stable bullpens, assface

If you can't name the historical leaders of your team's major offensive and pitching categories it's time for you to leave desu

it does kind of look like it's partially see through. I think it's just some trick of the shadows though, wherever there's space between the holed layer of the dress and the solid blue layer under it looks darker, the area below her breasts looks darker also.

Pretty stupid thing seeing as the Giants have had one of the most stable bullpens in baseball over the past 6 years or so

That's the point

idk. looks like panties to me.

She doesn't seem to be getting as much camera time tonight so maybe somebody in the booth thinks the same.

twitter.com/MLBNetwork/status/855285554027483140

Sucks to be u then.

those are some big red down arrows, my friend

HEY

But they would have an easier time than most fans of most teams...that's my point...

The joke is that the frisco fanbase is so far and away detached from the team that even a bullpen that was held together for so long they would have trouble naming.

That's the joke.

...but why do you say that?

He's just salty.

The jints are one of a few teams that sell/sold jerseys of bullpen pitchers (Wilson, Romo, Casilla, Lopez, Affeldt, etc.); then they all got traded, left, or retired.

Bro are you from frisco by any chance? Lmao

do people actually call san francisco "frisco"? what the fuck I had never heard that before this thread

Mets (they look like shit this year)

I'm not. I just don't see why you think a team with a stable bullpen who was a part of 3 different championships wouldn't be remembered by fans of said team. I mean it's fun to meme but I just asked you to explain why but now you've made it clear you're just a salty Dodger fan. Sad.

Yankees are going to win it all, 2bh

remember 2 seasons ago m8
they turned it on in the second half

The main meme-man hunter pence and Barry zito call the city FRISCO.

That's actually where I got the meme from. From their own players.

Shhhhh. It'll be fine frisco bro.

WE ARE AUTHENTIC FANS

Damn I only got 4. I need to up my 'tism desu

sauce please ...

Zito being from Oakland have never called it Frisco.
And Pence have never called it that either since day 1 living in the city. (Also, the coaches told/reminded him of that in the 2011 ASB in Arizona.)

I know that they "turn it on"
But I think pretty much any somewhat objective Mets fan would say the wild card is gonna be tough to get again like they got it last year (assuming that Walgreens takes the division)
The offense is a shit, but don't want to call up the prospects too soon and ruin them
Team will be better in 2018 anyway. This year it could be a .500 team

You sound disturbed and disappointed to know your meme man calls your city FRISCO.

>"isn't [Kershaw] the best pitcher ever?"
-Madison Bumgarner 2016

I have sauce to this one if u want it tho.

Hey DG, you've NEVER provided sauce for that either.

(nice to know you're still around; but too ashamed to put a trip on anymore, eh)

handsome boy

youtube.com/watch?v=QOZxT9MHAJU&feature=youtu.be&t=56

I fucking love this video

>too ashamed to put a trip on anymore, eh
he still uses a trip. he kisses men for free beer now.

I wonder what Wally did in his off-time when he was managing in Las Vegas

>switch hitter
>bats under .100 from one side

>PICK THAT SHIT UP YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS

JUST

>switch hitter
>bats .000 from both sides

Huuhhhhh??????

Come here pussy.

Respond to this.

espn.com/blog/buster-olney/insider/post?id=15470

that would be

red sox
toronto
um
yankees
well the yankees have won 15 of those... so it's possible

so whatever they might have won 20 of those 40

but toronto hasnt won any

bosonts won 2004 2015

the baltimore orioles... they maybe have won. i dont know about 40.

the fact they have hibaldo jimenez on their staff pisses me off. instead of ZACK BRITAIN WHO HAD THE LOWEST ERA AMONG ANOHE ON THE LEAGUE!

oh we gotta use this. get past the first fuckin round to get there. whatever

TAMPA BAYs won a few

WTF. Talk about a swing and a miss.

That's not a quote! That's a sentence from the writer describing Kershaw.

It didn't say **Bumgarner described Kershaw as ...**

don't be hard on him. english is not his native language.

You didn't go to school did you?

Projection, Denial, Obsession. Dyslexia, too? I'd suggest seeking help DG, but it's too late.

when nolan ryan was at houston he had 212 pitches in a game.

clayton kershaw is the greatest pitcher to ever have played

can someone dispute this?

prove me wrong, faggot

Consider this:

James Shields

>clayton kershaw is the greatest pitcher to ever have played
Why does he have a higher ERA than Wade Miley then?

Blue Jays. More like Blue GAYS lol

The fire rises in Philadelphia!

I fell asleep after 1st innit. Sorry guys i can assure you that I will watch it. I like the nordic guy, he was pithing well.