I honestly never wanted to make this thread

i honestly never wanted to make this thread

but due to the fucking sickening racism i see everyday in these threads i should be the one to stand up and help our innocent people

"BLACK LIVES MATTER".

Why do these three simple words offend white people so much? It stings them. Whites can't bring themselves to even say the words (unless they're disparaging it or scoffing at it). Why is that? Their inability to speak the words speaks volumes of their diseased hearts and minds. In their hearts it is untrue. Black lives don't matter to them.

This is exactly why we need BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Because they don't fucking matter to white people. We're just a bunch of fucking niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14626714
strawpoll.me/14626729
strawpoll.me/14626696
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You call this bait?

White lives matter
Its Great to be White

laughing at racism and ancestry destruction

good for you

Yes. A white person's life is worth more than a black person's life. Why? Because niggers are generally dumb en black neighborhoods are filled with crime. Most of them are savages who are not capable of living a civilized life.

read what the thread says

this is about black lives matter

If whitey is so terrible to you, why don’t you just leave

being this futile, being this damn toxic to a race that did nothing to you why may i ask?

you butchered them in slavery murdered raped

and now gunning them down like animals in the streets

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

>Because they don't fucking matter to white people. We're just a bunch of fucking niggers.

So true. No one cares about a bunch of criminal low lifes. Go get a job. If you look at modern hiphop you'll see what I mean. They all portray themselves are gangsters, ho's and pimps... Why should we care bout those people? They bring us more problems than joy...

oh look, it's this thread again.

because you brought us from Africa were we all perfectly happy fine and dandy

oh but wait theirs more *knock knock* its white people don't mind me just gonna take these back to the country we stole and butchered from the natives

and now present time we are African Americans

you only got yourself to blame for bringing us here

>being this damn toxic to a race that did nothing to you why may i ask?

I live close to a black neighborhood. I've witnessed nothing but problems from black people. They try to break into my apartment, break into my car, steal my bike, intimidate me and they try to assault are rape my girlfriend...

So yes my opinion is toxic about them. It's because of what they did.

>and now gunning them down like animals in the streets

WE WANT SAFETY!

If you like Africa so much, then please GO BACK TO AFRICA

>break into my car, steal my bike, intimidate me and they try to assault are rape my girlfriend...

police don't exist

I love being white. I am happy to be part of the superior people. You niggers should all be slaves again

police is scared of them here in the Netherlands.

life is worth money?
nice bait tho, guaranteed replies with the current state of Sup Forums

>sickening racism
>continues to discriminate based on race
>We need BLACK LIVES MATTER

We need racists like you.

They are coming for us. The sandniggers

Bruh wtf nothing but a bunchg of fking racist here

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS
KYS KYS KYS

bye bye then. We will not miss you

You make this thread everyday,
But soon net neutrality will kick in and hiroshimoot ain't gonna cough up extra Jew coins for more bandwidth so b8 threads like this will be non existent and mods will be forced to do their fucking jobs, enjoy this one user, it might be your last

No lives matter.
Its a class war.
Reddit is that way ->

The bigger picture here is that it's all a game of divide and conquer.

Be racist, be not racist, have whatever opinions you want ... and it still doesn't matter. What you should be worried about are things like global warming, the end of net neutrality, and why you will spend the rest of your life slaving away in a system built around debt that can, by definition, never be paid off.

Work eight hours. Play eight hours. Sleep eight hours. Marry and reproduce. Conform. Obey. Do not question authority. Money is your god.

They live. We sleep.

BLM is divisive.

It should have been "ALL LIVES MATTER" from the start.

at least its okay to be white.

All lives matter, also in regards to your pic, whoever of the two makes more money yearly their life is more valuable than the other. Simple math right there.

Like I said.
No lives matter.

no whites getting gunned down by pigs

no whites in struggle with money and being forced to sell drugs for cash

no whites without privileges for work money etc

no whites getting pulled over everyday by cops

Implying that I am responsible for what people hundreds of years ago did, because they happen to have had the same skin pigmant as me.

A nigger is not a black person, it's a low life criminal without a future, nor any intention to secure one for himself.
Just like white trash, nobody cares for you if you have no positive impact on society.

Also nobody is keeping hostage in America, move to Africa. I've heard the tribes aren't killing each other as much anymore, maybe you can go "help your people" since that's how you look at skin pigmant.

None? At all?

That's some nice racism ya got there.

Never had there been a white treated like shit by the cops or gunned down for bullshit reasons.

Because certainly there are no poor whites it there. We all have great jobs and never had to struggle.

Never had a white been fucked over for a job because of social or economic standing, or affirmative action, or lack of opportunity, or anything at all. Because prisons aren't filled with white drug dealers from poor economic backgrounds.

Whites totally never get pulled over by the police. Ever. At all.

You're a fucking jackoff

Truth thats why so many people have stupid ideas. They assume life has inherent value.

>taking the b8
Are you retarded

> because you brought us from Africa were we all perfectly happy fine and dandy
No, you were slaves. We bought you. We showed up in Africa, where blacks invented slavery, and enslaved each other. We said, "The fuck is that?" and they said "Slaves. You buy people. They do work. You want some?" And we said, "I dunno, maybe. We have a lot of shit to sell you, and this is pretty much all you have to offer to make it worth our while." Then we left with the slaves. Now we've stopped slavery, but guess where it still happens? Africa. So the answer to "Do black lives matter" is "Not to blacks." Honestly, if you still want to get offended about slavery, the way for you to do it is to say that slavery is appropriating black culture.

Stop taking b8 retard

>Responding to b8'd b8
Hurr durr.
>inb4 responding to responding responder waving the 'I'm so intellectual' superiority flag in weak-ass attempt to counter-troll.
You're so smart. Now make sure all of Sup Forums knows how smart you are by pointing out how smart you are by not responding to b8 by responding to b8.

Kys.

>753924252 (No U)
No U

T. Bitter retard who fell for b8

>Ima keep posting retard. Because retard. That'll show em.
>Waves of euphoria was over body.
>Fuck, I'm so alpha.
>Masturbates over perceived superiority.
>On Sup Forums.

GET IN

strawpoll.me/14626714
strawpoll.me/14626729
strawpoll.me/14626696

the fact that you only see 2 colors makes you a major part of the problem. also by stating 1 color matters you are then stating all other colors are lower and isnsignificant.

so it doesnt annoy a person because they are white, it annoys people who are more than functionally retarded

whites are gunned down though, anyone who is dumb as shit gets gunned down.

many people of all color struggle with money

colored people have more priviledge in the work place

anyone breaking the law gets pulled over

your shitposting isnt helping you

My wife and I both work in emergency services, we work for the government in a way, we each make over 110k a year (canadian dollars), we have decent house valued at 700k, we drive nice cars and go on vacation twice a year, Is life really that bad when you obey the system?

Honestly who gives a shit about this whole race bullshit. I just wish people would learn to chill out and just smoke weed all day. This is coming from a white guy too, this whole race politics is a crap idea.

Seeing as how %90+ of niggers are murdered by other niggers,I believe that you meant to say "BLACK LIVES MATTER, unless they are killed by other niggers".

Are you trying to silence him bc he's offending you?

My fkin sides though
Truth can be funny

>Why do these three simple words offend white people so much?

Why do the words "It's OK to be White" offend the BLM crowd so much?

In the immortal words of Rodney King: Can't we all just get along?

yup, pretty much ya stupid nigger

>You butchered

I didn't do shit fella. And nobody ever made YOU a slave. Stop living in the past, look to the future.

>i honestly never wanted to make this thread

Yeah you did. This is a bait thread.

This whole conversation has been so blown out of proportion.

Most slaves in Europe were white! We don't see them throwing a pityparty over it.

The best we can do to the black community is to encourage them to improve their own lives. You know, stay with the woman you inseminate, stay in college and generally behave properly. You will be respected.

If blacks were to treat themselves and other blacks with respect, we wouldn't have so many blacks killed in gun violence and they would generally do well in life.

As long as a black person aspiring to get ahead in life gets called an uncle tom by his own race, I'd say the problem lies squarely with the black community itself.

>we're just a bunch of niggers
You aren't wrong, Tyrone.

How about just make everything fair for everybody and stop all this race shit that is keeping the people divided.

This is as retarded as arguing about the color of people's hair.

Actually African warlords sold their POW's to us, niggers are literally worse than actual black people.

all lives matter. black lives matter makes it all about blacks and nobody else. police being cruel to people doesnt just happen to blacks, it happens to everyone (for example). plus statistics show that blacks are more violent when it comes to crimes, and killings. so things about that stuff isnt racist, its fact.