I hereby declare myself the new queen of Sup Forums!!!

I hereby declare myself the new queen of Sup Forums!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/15/piegate-declared-over-as-sanders-bakes-real-winner.html
tacamateurs.
ft.com/content/90ccfe50-e0fc-11e7-8f9f-de1c2175f5ce
foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/12/14/net-neutrality-repeal-5-things-to-know.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love her :)

Tits or

She is pretty cool.

Ask and ye shall receive!

Am I getting your tiny, alt-right cocks hard yet?

All hail the queen!

You know Huckabee likes the BBC ;)

I'm the new Prince of b...let's fuck!

I love how she can defend all 103 of Trump's lies with a straight, sexy face.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html

Best one I've seen! I think I'm in love...

>Best one I've seen! I think I'm in love...
Yeah! Mee toooo!

I think my fave presser of hers was when she told a bunch of Native Americans Trump's "Pocahontas" slur was definitely not racist.

I mean, to master that level of mindfuckery! She's an evil genius!

#FBF to when our queen lied about baking pie, got called out by a reporter, AND THEN BAKED THAT BITCH A PIE!

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/15/piegate-declared-over-as-sanders-bakes-real-winner.html

She and her daddy love camping. From a trip she and I and frenz made back in the day....

#yougotserved by the queen of Sup Forums!

I mean, why be a cuck when you can suck on those every night?!

MOAR!

When you can't name a single black staffer in the Trump administration because #whitepower

Fuck these are good.

(You)
MOAR!
Sorry. Those three are all I have on my tablet.

>Fuck these are good.
Thanks. She was pretty hot in school when in the right mood. All alpha females can be totally HOT and freaky.

Remember that time she asked a reporter to name her a gun law that could've stopped Sandy Hook? Because, you know, guns don't kill people, people with access to guns kill people! Pwnd

tacamateurs. com/refer/dannis-hard-drive-2/14068/000000/tgp4/

There bois

Stories?

An actual decent of Pocahontas took no offense, because not all Native Americans are retarded.

>tacamateurs. com/refer/dannis-hard-drive-2/14068/000000/tgp4/
They're better with the queen's face on them

That was some insanely dumb shit.

>We should hire based on race!
>Sure, something like 85-95% of black people voted dem depending on the area, but the only reason Trump doesn't have many is racism!

That still doesn't explain why 5-15 percent of the administration isn't black.

>tacamateurs. com/refer/dannis-hard-drive-2/14068/000000/tgp4/
>There bois
I actually found them on another site that came up when I used a custom face recognition PS cloud plug-in to search for pix of Sarah. I 'Shopped just the brows and the rest is history. Enjoy!

When Trump implied a female politician sucked dick for campaign donations and she told reporters to get their minds out of the gutter HAHAHAHA

Because unlike cucks, we alt-righters like our women..."steely"...wait WTF?

ft.com/content/90ccfe50-e0fc-11e7-8f9f-de1c2175f5ce

Only the queen of Sup Forums could defend abolishing net neutrality and STILL give me a boner!

foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/12/14/net-neutrality-repeal-5-things-to-know.html

Because it's hard has fuck to find qualified people, who are also willing to go against "their race" publicly, with such a small pool.

As they should. He was implying political corruption with a dash of b8.

I'm a liberal berniefag but I kind of enjoy this bitch's press conferences. I guess I just have a thing for saucy southern women.

You guys realize that she's ugly right?

You do realize it's the same guy posting over and over again?

Pocahontas's descendants are British, you know.

K.