I'm willing to pay someone over a hundred dollars ($100+) if they help me complete my calculus homework

I'm willing to pay someone over a hundred dollars ($100+) if they help me complete my calculus homework.

I'm not very good at math and this is the last math course I'll ever have to take in my life. I've already taken the final exam and the class ends at midnight tonight. I just need to do this homework within the next 8 hours or so to pass the class and I can't do so alone.

I'll be working alongside you to ensure it gets completed as soon as possible. I'll also pay in $20 increments so neither of us scam each other. Pic related is an example of a problem. No work needed, just the correct answer. I've done most of the course already; the sections I haven't really completed focus on antiderivatives, integrals, optimization, etc.

If interested, my throwaway email is [[email protected]]. You can ask me questions there or here. I use Skype or Telegram. The sooner we start the better. Thank you in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can you pay me in hand jobs instead?

Not from me personally, but I'll send you money so you can buy a handjob

I'm good at calculus.but I don't want to contact you on mail or telegram. Do you have kik?

I passed calc last year and I don't remember shit.

Bruh the function within the integral is the derivative of that function... answer is (2t-1)^3

Bruh this is a definite integral

I don't necessarily have kik but if you CAN'T use any other platform then so be it.

I'd prefer to use Skype or Telegram that way I can easily send you the problems and use voice/screen share if needed. I've done this several years before with another user from Sup Forums in a different class and he's the reason I passed. I don't like to "cheat" from an ethical standpoint but there's no way I can teach myself everything within the next few hours.

Same shit here I don't remember anything. The professor was absolutely useless and the homework we're assigned has nothing to do with class lectures. It's some pre-made shit that we had to pay for. Half the stuff we never went over in class.

buy wolfram alpha from the ap store. save yourself $98

wolframalpha.com/

Do your homework for free

just evaluate the integral and then find the derivative. holy shit it isn't difficult are people this dumb seriously taking maths courses at uni?

I'm using wolframalpha and symbolab as we speak but it can only do so much.

1/8 ((1-2x^6)^4-(1-2x^3)^4)

Just plug it in on Wolfram Alpha

if it's so easy for you, then you would have given the correct solution.

Ignored the limits
The integral of the function in terms of t is => 1/8(2t-1)^4
Then plug in from x^3 and x^6 and take the derivative of that result.

I'm not him but I'm OP. I've already taken and passed 4 math courses and now I need 1 calculus course to meet the requirements. My university REQUIRES math up to calculus for general educations requirements. This is the last math class I'm forced to take. I would never have taken it voluntarily

3x.^2*[2x.^3(2x.^6 -1)^3 - (2x^3 -1)^3]

The question now is do you trust someone over the internet

this might be the answer you're looking for..

F'(x) = 6 (2x^6 - 1)^3 x^5 - 3 (2x^3 - 1)^3 x^2

Whatever class you're in, you paid well to have a teacher and you paid well to have a book to teach you this. Why are you paying more for a solution you already have? Jesus, drop out of school. If you can't figure this out there's no amount of education that's going to save you.

Dude if you've taken 4 classes of maths how would you not have covered this? This is calc 1 which is the very first maths course you take at uni (for people that didn't do higher maths in hs) unless you didn't do any maths in your final years (in which case you take intro to maths which is 1 class over a semester)

Symbolab

Use that app

This is the correct answer. Thank you. Would you be interested in doing more for a reward?

It's not my first time asking for help from Sup Forums. I know people out there would like to doxx me but I've gone to lengths to ensure my privacy. Now do you trust someone over the internet?

I see your point but no one is perfect. I technically could sit home and teach myself how to do them all but I'm under time constraints nor does my degree have anything to do with math. I've completed about 60% of the problems and I am continuing to work on them but at this rate I won't be finished before midnight which is why I'm looking for someone to do them alongside me

My last math course was fall of 2014 and that was precal. The rest were college algebra, statistics, trig but they were dual enrollment in high school. This is all I need left for graduation

I can't believe people are getting this upset over me asking for help. I'm offering over $100 for just a couple of hours to do math with/for me. I'm open to explanations too if it makes you feel better than just doing it for me

I would like to point out that F'(x) != F(x)
instead F'(x) = f(x)
meaning that F'(x) = (2t-1)3

The correct answer turned out to be

Fuck you for not trusting me, those are the same answers

Yeah, I thought so too, I doubted that it would be a trick question like that.
But then shouldn't the field below just ask for F(x)?

I'm not not trusting you but
>F'(x) = 6 (2x^6 - 1)^3 x^5 - 3 (2x^3 - 1)^3 x^2
was the only accepted answer

You can't have f(x) or F(x) in terms of t dude..

oh...

When you put the limits in, it is in terms of x

Just use substition or reverse chain rule, cmon man easy shit

Not all of the work is able to be plugged into wolframalpha or symbolab. Some are word problems and graphs. Luckily there are only 12 word problems

Hey there m8, I sent an email from jape vape, I'm here to help ya out. Let's do this

first part: most efficient shape is cube
162cm/3=54cm
54cm^3=157464cm^3

Just use wolfram alpha/mathematica you mongoloid

I can help you too, I love calculus and math in general, so you have a steam or discord?

Well. I switched majors from engineering to investigation because I was bored out of my mind. So I'm over qualified now