How long you think it will be before some disgruntled neckbeard kills this dude?

How long you think it will be before some disgruntled neckbeard kills this dude?

Get in line.

stay mad kids

Never. Today the world is full of pussy-ass faggots like you who'd rather skulk behind anonymity on a shit, sell-out website than actually do anything of consequence.

You are the assassin.

not soon enough unfortunately

Hello, Pajeet

It would be nice to see this motherfucker tarred and feathered.

Soon I hope? Him drowning in a pool of his own blood will be a second Christmas to me.

Liberals are the most tolerant people.

stay mad kid

Do it yourself pussies.

they won't be able too.
they gettin' v&d

I'll give you $50 is you do it, mang.

Its pretty pathetic

Stupid US-fags... Why do you even insist on your second amendment, if you won't use it?

I think right now he is the only brown dude that you can lynch without it being a hate crime

stay mad kid

A day, maybe two.

this retarded

stay mad

Sounds like someone needs me to call them a waambulance.

Everyone hates him you fucking retard not just liberals. Get out edgy 12 year old libertarian pedophile

Yes tell me how terribly unfree and under threat the internet was way back in the dark ages of ......
Yeah Obama's regulations are great and totally necessary always.

The Obama-era regulations Ajit Pai repealed did nothing but put unnecessary regulatory cost on businesses while having no actual effect on the way the internet worked.

>OBUMMER DONE DID IT! CHILDREN CAN CONSENT TO SEX! BIT OIN IS THE ULTIMATE CURRENCY OF FREEDOM!

>Strawman
Next.

In what way is not allowing isps to to throttle and paywall websites a bad thing? You people just have autistic fits of rage every time the government regulates anything.

>*Every libertarian ever

Still a strawman argument? I guess you don't want to talk.
They never did that, it would be harmful to their overall business model to do that, and there were no signs that they ever were planning to do that. But yes subjecting them to intense government scrutiny with every move they make certainly doesn't harm their economic productivity, ab-so-lutely

Seven days.

They absolutely did do that. That's the entire reason the regulations were put into place. If you know nothing about a topic you probably shouldn't be talking about it.

>butthurt cuz ya cant fuck kids

You do realize that the regulations that Ajit Pai scrapped went into effect in 2015, yest? The FCC already had the powers it needed to regulate the industry, then more were added which only clogged the gears.

Honestly this guy is pretty funny A+ for commitment to the bit

A week at best

Why? Because now people pay for the internet they use? It get treated as a utility from now on. Use less, pay less. Use more, pay more. Sorry people can stream 24/7 and pay the same amount as someone who just checks their email. Start your own ISP if it bother's you that much.

Yes I realize that. You also realize you had just said:

"They never did that, it would be harmful to their overall business model to do that, and there were no signs that they ever were planning to do that."

I was refuting that.

that shit won't happen, I'd bet he's probably more protected than the president.
also this
but also fuck that guy because he or she is a fuckin hypocrite.

Just waiting for the day when rednecks like you can't afford the extra $10/mo to come to Sup Forums cuz it's not included in your internet provider'a package plan. This place will be much more enjoyable.

Can this meme die already? Nobody ever said liberals have to be tolerant of retards.

Repealing net neutrality is objectively good.

Im sorry, did that happen pre 2015?

>Stupid US fags
You just answered your own question

I don't

sure kid

stay mad kid

you're still alive

This. My understanding of it is all polls show an overwhelming amount of constituents support net neutrality, on both sides of the political spectrum, not just liberals. But I'm liberal and I'm impatient as hell when it comes to retards doing retard things in office.

>a rose by any other name is just as sweet
NN has always been around, as long as there's been internet, just not by that name, and not that cut and dry.

The establishment has observed us and is now using our weapon, trolling, against us. Everything about this guy is calculated perfectly to be optimally infuriating. His hair, his goofy smile, his googly eyed vacant stare when he's listening to people's concerns and formulating some bullshit to sidestep what they're saying.

Most egregious are the videos he makes which are of high enough quality from a tech perspective and which are "current" enough vis a vis internet slang (selfie, binge, etc) to resonate with the grandmas aunts uncles and parents online but make everyone else cringe at how try-hard and pandery they are, especially because he knows we know he's basically telling us to go fuck ourselves.

It's like they created the perfect scapegoat in a lab -eminently hateable and loathesome in every way.

They even made him brown instead of outright black to low-key bait racists

tipofmyhat.jpg

sure kid

Never. You are all talk little man

Actually every person you quoted is a Republican. This isn't really a partisan issue lol

14 yr old detected.

sure kid

whats the matter? angry that the internet is free again? keep crying little gayboy

Won't happen. You barely like socializing, what makes you think some fatass is going to try to take him out? You're also too fucking stupid to do it properly so you'd be caught before you even got close.

not seeing liberals run people over with cars.. thats either the repubtards or muslims. guess the sand niggers and you arnt so different

>>/diy/
Am I being edgy enough? It'll be fixed, just calm down. This shit's gonna be a long legal battle and this is just a piece of it.

Wow that was easy, usually people aren't that quick to change their minds.

Honestly user I appreciate that, it takes a lot of willpower to change your beliefs.

That's probably why the two groups hate each other. Each of them sees something undesirable about itself in the other

yawn
you suck kid

sure kid

Not like us intellectual liberals at all. We really are modern day samurai.

yawn
this retarded
your mother should have had an abortion

I'm not gonna poke you anymore user, you did a big thing by changing your mind.

I don't know what to do with this.

sure kid
this retarded

you sound pretty mad

sure kid
is your entire life this one sided?

>Suggests not murdering people over an internet-related financial decision

>Sur thing kiddo

Irony.

No, you just run up and hit people from behind with bike locks or try to set peoples hair on fire and then hide behind groups of women before anyone sees you.

stay retarded kid

And what would that achieve?

I would love to, honestly. I would. However, I believe in God. I would go to Hell if I did kill a man for this reason. For you dipshits that don't have faith in God, go for it. Your life is meaningless. Nothing will matter if you live or die, your parents will just have to experience some sadness chemicals. Go for it and make your mark in history.

Nothing, just like impeaching trump wouldn't accomplish anything. Liberals are genuinely fucking stupid and do not think things through at all. They just react with emotion when things dont go their way.

>implying that it's only liberals that are upset

They haven’t even assassined Trump yet what makes u think they will kill this faggot?

Liberals, and stupid fucking 20 something millenial kids that barely know how to wipe their ass. Better?

Because he and his team targeted the Internet specifically and chose to try and fuck it up for personal gain. Use your brain retard.

sure kid

>Hurr lazy trolling tactics
C'mon bud, you can do this. You've still got a few hours to learn trolling before bedtime.

this delusional
typical victim complex

yawn

Didn't it pass today?

None of that explains why you aren't going after him. Pussy.

Non-american here. Anyone know if the same would have happenend with Hillary?

No. She's an actual patriot and wouldn't fuck over the people.

Well I'm just saying I didn't know what to say to that picture of Thanos dressed up like Homer Simpson

What about people whos jobs are on the internet? How's that fair that you have to pay more to do your job.

But does anybody really want amerifats with their "facts" on the internet though? It might be kinda nice. Let's not kill him.

I'm 33 :-(

isnt there a group of people already trying to kill him

Of course it would it has very little to do with Trump, it's all corporate lobbying. Poo-man was appointed by Obama

Are you aware that most of the infrastructure of the internet is located in America?

no
lol no

shhh don't tell the little foreigner. Let it find out for itself.

When you realize some Zimbabwe drug liars would call a hit way before an Americans would get involved.

Misinformation alert, Trump supporter right here.