Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cauliflower_ear
youtu.be/3HcF5HpJ8bk?t=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

start boxing

bumpppppppppp

play rugby

More like start doing Jiu-jitsu you filthy something.

I have Cauliflower ears from doing jiu jitsu.

jiu jitsu

bummmmm

Eat moar cauliflower.

Those ears come from getting out of choke holds.

One does not simply fap themselves a pair of cauliflower ears.

dumbass confirmed
jiu jitsu is beta fighting, with rules on rules and no applicability in a real fight
cauliflower ears are from impact, not beta chockes and locks

omfg, how dumb is this guy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cauliflower_ear
"Cauliflower ear is an irreversible condition that occurs when the external portion of the ear is hit and develops a blood clot or other collection of fluid under the perichondrium."
>HIT
>HIT
>HIT
not choke some other part of the body
>earchokemuch dumbass?
not masturbate to jew jit sue for not winning by million dumb rules
not armbar guy in bar fight while he pummels my face with his other hand into meatloaf
not fake pretend fighting by rolling with other gayboys on a mat to feel like pretend halfman

>HIT

This Whoever the retard is that thinks you get a cauliflower ear from jiu jitsu is the most retarded motherfucker on the internet and needs to go to school or maybe read a book.

Took jiu jitsu for 4.5 years in addition to my other MMA training. Only useful in MMA with no applicability to the real world or any other of the combat arts. Completely impractical. Designed to be a "sport", not actual fighting. In the end you will learn this is just a made-up sport to take money from parents who pay-pay-pay to have their beta children feel like they are fighters. Jiu Jitsu is the joke of MMA and but-for the Gracies demanding it be part of MMA and that all these new rules come in to make jiu jitsu even useful, nobody would know or ever think this is anything but closet gay sex.

Somebody who has no martial arts experience really shouldn't have such solid opinions about the cause and effect. Because you are very wrong.

You must have had a shit fucking trainer

Fuck you, I am Nick Diaz asshole and I am a black belt in Brazilian Jiujitsu and I'll fuck you up.

>used to wrestle in school for some reason
>see weirdos with this shit
>always wore my headgear

Its always gotta be a black belt lol next you will brag about having 1% body fat and being able to teleport being people. Good bait tho

I agree, and yeah, took jits for almost 2 years. Completely useless money pit of mind game mentality. Anybody who has actually been in actual street fights knows jits is just dumb. Literally mastering chess will provide you with a bigger advantage in a fight.

not him, but pretty obvious that guy has a shitload of experience in fights
dancing in ring with rules pretending to play-fight, maybe not
but real fight, yup

Well most ufc fighters that practice Brazilian jiu jitsu are blacks belts duuurr

If you only knew. Yet he has the third most popular jiu jitsu gym in the country. His last name also starts with a G and rhymes with Stacy. Don't want to bad mouth him because I actually like him, but rest assured when we went out drinking he basically admitted it's all about money.

You're a fucking idiot

Shit and I thought jiu jitsu was easy to learn. Had no idea so many people struggle with it.

But I guess it's hard to grasp a more effective fighting technique when you can't even control yourself on your feet.

If jiu jitsu doesnt work for you then you best stick to stand up where the little boys play.

By the way jiu jitsu classes teach stand up striking (which you can train in as much as youd like to) where as boxing and mauy Thai classes do not teach grappling other than clinch.

So Renzo Gracie. Because i know it wasn't Rickson.

>Nick Diaz

Ok, lil 185 lb. kid. You can try to figure out how that will work against my 6'3" and 245 lbs of linebacker frame, with a 275 walking around weight in the off season.

People don't seem to realize that most of these guys in MMA are just lil tiny halflings. Real fighting is about mass. Good luck handling my strength when I grab your little skinny boney chest or rip your arm or head off. Maybe you trying to look mean in the face works for you on your lil playground, but irl HULK SMASH!!! I could also throw you around like a rag doll, and if you (somehow in your fantasy mind) got on top of me, I'd throw you off just like my warmup bench press of 315 working my way up to my 550 range. Heaven forbid I'm on top of you. Good luck doing anything other than crying little man.

Hint: there's a reason they have weight classes in your gayboy sport, and a reason why anybody of size that has come over into your serious division (heavyweight, which would destroy all lesser divisions in an actual fight) has dominated. Nobody with any actual athletic prowess is going to go into MMA. It doesn't pay. It's a dumb man's "half sport" and for not just betas, but dumbass betas.

Wow well good for him then to be teaching one of the greatest martial arts in the world while making tons of money. Ballin ×2

>dumbass confirmed
Jiu Jitsu, by definition is based entirely on getting your opponent down on the ground. For you to actually say that Jiu Jitsu classes teach stand-up is hilarious and shows you know nothing at all about what you speak.

Run along, kid. Your mommy is calling you.

Neither one. I won't say who though.

>missing the point this badly

You fucking idiot look it up if youve never taken a class and seen for yourself. Its like 90% grappling but they have sparring gear for striking and they use it.

Your assumptions are poorly based

What's the fantasy here? do you seriously think that getting fucked up ears will make you look hard?
Do you think it will turn your life around and everyone will perceive you as some fucking warrior instead of the fat basement dwelling autistic retard virgin that you currently are?

To everyone talking shit about brazilian jiu jitsu just remember royce Gracie won ufc 1 2 and 4 when it first started as a tournament. He was 165lbs and nobody could beat him because they were all using karate boxing or street fighting. Ken shamrock and Dan severne (2 grapples) were the only guys who eventually beat him. And they were both on the top as well with more vitories than the other guys.

And it was bare knuckle. About as real as it gets. So know your shit before you start talking shit.

Where is the gym at?

youtu.be/3HcF5HpJ8bk?t=5