OOO MASSA YOU GON MAKE ME SQUIRT

OOO MASSA YOU GON MAKE ME SQUIRT

w-what's your favorite swans album?

dumb Sup Forumsfag

Obviously we've failed to keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums. I suggest a new plan.

Insta-perma-ban everyone who posts in Sup Forums from every board other than Sup Forums. If you post in Sup Forums, you must immediately be condemned to only that board. Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums via force.

legit had to check if im inthe right sub
fak u

the person making these threads probably has a way to get aroudn that. just saying

sounds good

Yes but I'm talking on a grander scale. Not everyone who browses Sup Forums has a VPN or whatever. We could totally trap like 93% of Sup Forums's population by doing that. Yes, there'd still be that 7% but that's tiny anyway.

Wtf posting naked negresses is the new poltard propaganda now??
I'm fine with that desu

i'm fine with Sup Forums

>Obviously we've failed to keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums
because Sup Forums is the voice of the free world. incase you haven't noticed, donald trump won the 2016 US presidential election

Great.
You get Sup Forumsjailed along with them.

It all works out.

I agree, Sup Forums is the worst board here. Sup Forums and Sup Forums come after in the 2nd and 3rd place.

>donald trump won the 2016 US presidential election
Not by popular vote though. He lost that by a landslide. He bought his way in; that has nothing to do with Sup Forums or Sup Forums's "power level."

replace Sup Forums with Sup Forums, then Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>meme jpgs as responses
I'm done talking to you now

Is this the Cupcakke thread?

the 3 which get the most traffic

hahaha they couldn't drump the trump xD
here's your upvote fellow redditor who browses r/the_donald regualarly

You're fucking retarded, posting a naked black woman has nothing to do with politics. And Sup Forums deserves this pain.

i don't post on Sup Forums tho. i just don't mind them