Share your latest RYM ratings, hate on others'

Share your latest RYM ratings, hate on others'

Bitch

t. butthurt dadrocker

UNDER MY THUMB

Solid ratings
My eyes only focused on Mac DeMarco which resulted in my brain refusing to look at your picture any further.Sorry.

I don't understand this meme

>My eyes only focused on Mac DeMarco which resulted in my brain refusing to look at your picture any further.Sorry.

hahahgah, nice rant user! Updooted!

hey

why didn't you like American Dream? I thought it was solid even though I'm not a fan of the band

it means he's a bitch

Lol, still getting through Nickelback one at a time

are you that desperate for ratings

you only live once, user

don't waste your time on this

>Aereogramme
Nice, first time I see someone who knows them

That Duster rating hurts

Why?

clean up your notifications, dude

Why?

>Listening to music you know you won't like on purpose.

Negative ratings are supposed to be accidents, user.

Sorry i offended your shitty taste in music redditfag.

i'm tired of the Nickelback sucks meme
if I'm gonna hate a band, I want to know that it's because I don't like them and not because i'm a trend-hopping mongoloid
i didn't even hate The State and All the Right Reasons, 2/5 stars isn't that bad

Is that the new All Lights Fucked on the Hairy Amp Drooling?

>curvefags

god you absolute fag

Best stones song

I can't believe you gave factory showroom the same score as their self titled... Pitiful

I am sorry. I like most of their stuff, but the only one I really like a lot is Lincoln. They are a fun band though.

>redditfag
you are unironically retarded

lol, why are you so triggered by someone you don't know listening to music for a reason?

:(
hello malc
thoughts on Uneven Compromise?

Fucking incredible. One of the greatest EPs of all time

gotta love Haack

I'm just joshin. At least you like them at all. What's your favorite track on Lincoln?

hey nerd

idk much about this except that those are some high ratings
Dälek is good

you actually watched the death note film?

what DID the eyeballs do?

yea Ruins is neat

is it masochism?

now thats a good onion
hello boku

thoughts on Bauhaus?

Bela Lugosi's Dead is a favorite of mine desu

Yeah love the groove on that. it's almost krauty. Boys I liked lyrically but kinda fell flat on everything else

ello Mark

Probably Kiss Me, Son of God, but I really like the album cause it's very consistent and fun throughout

How can you pass up on the amazing seal of quality that is "Netflix original"

big agree, but Purple Toupee is such a banger

What about "death note-related" in the first place

are you saying that Death Note is bad?

I enjoyed the anime

I enjoyed reading the manga in 2007 or 2008 or something, but watching the anime a few years later made me cringe pretty hard. It's alright as a suspense cat and mouse mind games (read: HAH I knew you knew that I knew you'd think I'd think you'd know) but the anime tries to present the whole thing as some teenedge DEEP thing

It's cheesy. I like cheesy. It's not amazing, but certainly it didnt deserve that Netflix movie.

It already had gotten multiple live action adaptations in Japan IIRC, I'm sure it's gotten used to it by now

Boys I don't like as much ye but Bela Lugosi's Dead is just F U C C

someone... please... reply...

no

I feel you on that GY!BE score
I liked factory showroom a little more then that but it's definitely an acquired taste.
What didn't you like about life after death?
Where were you able to hear that version of symphony no. 9?
I've been wanting to listen to it but can't find any of that version online

bumparino

yeah, I love how he can make eerie but also fun and poppy songs

Remins me to not trust chart threads with recommendations

do people actually care about their rym curves? i thought that was just a joke like listening to music ironically
i couldn't give less of a shit about my curve i just like going through discographies

you fucking idiot ringo made the aoty

Whatever you say pal

I'm finally done; I've re-rated everything I have

time to find some new stuff

As someone who listened to All the Right Reasons quite a lot back when it came out (probably because Canadian music gets an extra push in Canada so I was more exposed to it), I also rated it about 2/5 I think, it's a fair rating as someone who still would probably like some of those songs if they came on the radio

I've heard some stuff from other albums though and wouldn't have the stomach to go through the whole discography, that's just sick

I think those ratings might all be pretty much the same as mine for those albums (within half a star), except Idlewild South is a full star lower I think...Allman Brothers suck balls