Am i the only one here who notices that good looking girls be empty and dumb as shit while semi-good looking / ugly...

Am i the only one here who notices that good looking girls be empty and dumb as shit while semi-good looking / ugly girls can hold a conversation w/ you and actually are entertaining ?

8+/10 girls be empty and boring as shit and got nothing to offer but their looks .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ju17sw_kgU
liveleak.com/view?i=d71_1459288460
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope

pretty girls seem empty and dumb as shit to you because theyre trying to get away while youre talking to them.

This

I've been with 8-10's and ive been with lower. I think i can agree kind of but i guess it's all in what you're looking for. When i was just fucking in my early 20's yeah i could care less I would go for the hotter ones. Now I'm in my early 30's and i settled with a 6. She is trustworthy and gives me everything i need sexually. I'm happy with that.

i'm p sure i don't like anyone that much, other than your bitch ass who btw seems like you know how it feels like .

White girls... Most really attractive latinas have a sense of humor and a personality as well.

This

And are absolutely batshit insane

No. Then again, I’m not an ugly autist with pockets full of spaghetti.

Yeah but latins age like milk.
Once they hit menopause your tan slender wife becomes gravel skined gnome

A 6 is a 10 in my book. Faggots need to Stop being superficial.

I always been the insane one in a relationship but it must be great to have an insane girl lol

Can't argue with that!

All girls bat shit insane.

My favorite..

stereotypes
racism

anybody fetishizing a certain background person = racist/generalization

X kind of person that looks like Y or is (implying culture) Z is much better than A because "muh conditioning" and then project this to others

we like people that are similar to ourselves, this includes skin color everything else is fetishizing

check mate mates

White girls cry and yell at you. Latinas chase you with a knife.

its fairly true the white women I've been with were crazy all around but the latina I'm with like...doesnt react. She just gets this look on her face and moves on. I swear I'm gonna wake up to her with a list of all this shit and a knife.

Or we are actually aware that there are different cultures in the world that view sexuality different?

Its a simple explanation, really. Attractive females get life handed to them on a silver platter, never having to work for it. This doesn't give much of an incentive or put give experiences to develop positive personality traits. Attractive people tend to be with other attractive people. These attractive people then form even more dull and empty personalities grabbing from the other dull and empty personalities of the other attractive people in that social group.

No, literally everyone knows. Why would you possibly assume that you're alone in this?

That would freak me the fuck out... Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=1ju17sw_kgU

I'm with you OP, big time. I'm big muscular good looking guy too that gets a lot of female attention. Lately I broke up with an ex and I've been on tinder in the Miami area...so many fucking basic bitches. I'm not kidding when I say they all look the same, instagram whores. I can't deal with that. It's hard finding someone around here that's considered "cute" and not a make up whore who looks like all of her friends.

I think that's because good looking girls don't actually need to have a rich personality and a wide range of skills to be successfull.

can confirm
funny thing is when the looks start to fade or they cant hold relationships because they have no depth as a person

Finally, someone educated enough to put my thoughts into words, Thanks user

The sex is kinky, but having a wooden flip flop you didn't see coming and Spanish curse words moving a mile a second thrown at your face because a cousin who happened to have a vagina texts you happy birthday isn't as fun as it sounds.

SAME dude, i wish i can go back to my ugly depressed ex ... she was lovable and entertaining

I got an arabic gf yet i still managed to tame that wild bitch, i think i can even tame these latinas y'all talking about

Wew lawd this. My ex is going through that transition.

liveleak.com/view?i=d71_1459288460

But by then they at least have the intelligence to realise what is happening and find the richest asshole or sucker they can find and latch onto them, spending the rest of their lives in a disillusioned state of intoxication on wine and xanax, possibly trying to live their glory days through their children.

BURN!

Probably one of the more sane Latinas I've seen

Pretty white girls have no personality

Put it this way. If you are the insane one and you meet a girl you consider to be the insane one. Shes actually a lot crazier than you think.

Always be the crazy one, it makes things a lot better.

What are you 12? Just figured that out did you
Wow revolution

Only the rich are shallow. God damn rich cunts

well

and are pretty crap at sex for the most part really lazy.

nah where I'm from everyone is broke but I always say the only 2 privileges that actually exist are money and attractiveness.

3 if you want to count who you're born as.

Sounds like you've made a broad assumption based on minimal experience. Wait until you get out of highschool

They also turn 32 and look like housemaids no matter how fine they were.

Well, the human brain is a tool of adaption, so of course anyone in any situation will define, shape even, their mind in a way that will be useful for them in their current social milleu.

funny you said that, i just got out of school, say tho, what awaits me

they dont get better

In fact they hit 40 and get worse pretty much turn back into highschool women except without perky tits

shit ._.

>8+/10 girls be empty and boring as shit and got nothing to offer but their looks .
And this will get most of them through life until they hit their 40s...

8-10s are dumb because they can get away with it.
7s and under have personalities simply to be competitive.

Because the uglier girls need to "try harder" in order to impress a mate, dumb ignoramus. Obviously not by their looks.

Its all subjective dude.

Ive met absolutely stunning women that are complete dunces,then ive met a few that ive had the best conversations of my life with. At the same time.............ive even fucked 5/10s that have the WORST personality ever,and have no clue how to have sex.

Its all based on the women you meet. Date around a little more,and youll see how generic your statement is.