I'm thinking about wondering deep innawoods tn and freezing to death

I'm thinking about wondering deep innawoods tn and freezing to death.

>pic unrelated

Why?

I'd say that's not a good idea friend.

>nearly done that by accident while drunk
>pic related, home

Why not?

Go do it faggot quit wasting time

Freezing to death is one of the best ways though.
>nearly died as a child to hypothermia

Sounds unhealthy to me.

dont do it brian

As someone who lives far north, i can assure you its not pleasant in any way. Its long and incredibly painful. Expect to freeze for days in TN.

Why would you want to do something as stupid as that to begin with?

My life is garbage I'm 30 and pretty much just give up I don't have a gun but it's like 5 degrees out and covered in snow

>Its long and incredibly painful.
No it's not. Maybe if it's just below freezing but here it's often below -35, down to -50 sometimes.
You die in a few minutes.

And even in only -10 or -15 hypothermia isn't painful.
I've been through it, you shiver and shake, feel incredibly cold and then you get hot. And hotter.
You want to remove clothes even though it's gonna kill you. You get sleepy, eventually you close your eyes and that's it. Good night.

I work in the tourism support crew here in northern Sweden/Norway above the arctic circle.

>incredibly painful
Uh no.

Go for it, you won't die anyway, you'll find shelter or something once the cold sets in. The most suicidal would end up fighting for their life in this situation, its like trying to drown in a puddle

Depends completely on how you react to cold temperatures.
Someone who finds cold painful and uncomfortable to begin with won't enjoy hypothermia.
But for someone who is used to it and normally enjoy it, no it's not painful.
It's called "varma sömnen" here in Swedish Lapland, literally The warm sleep in English.

Damn

this. I grew up on warm climate, freezing to death would be disgustingly painful for me. id rather burn to death a million times over

Don't be so sure, look up "terminal burrowing behavior" It has happened to around 4 people here where I live. 2 of those were suicides.
You basically lose the ability to think, your brain shuts down.

I live right next to the Smoky Mtns. Don't do it.

Just a quick google
>One of the lowest documented body temperatures from which someone with accidental hypothermia has survived is 13.0 °C (55.4 °F) in a near-drowning of a 7-year-old girl in Sweden

Wtf Sweden, you people are literally Nords.
>resistance to frost damage

I know I was seeing if OP would buy it, cold is pretty dangerous lol

I'm in the Catskills NY

This captcha is a sigh from god he wants me on that mtn tn

>5 degrees
Try -40 degrees where i used to live when the wind was blowing. Where the cold would bite your skin and it would hurt to breathe. Even then it wouldn't kill you unless you specifically tried to.

It takes way longer than a few minutes to die, and yes, its really fucking painful. Stop romanticizing it while you're sitting in your warm comfy chair.

are you using "tn" to stand for tonight?

Literally the stages of hypothermia
>shivering, pain in fingers/toes
>deep shivering, full body numbness
>stop shivering, core temperature dropped to extreme levels
>you start feeling warm, your mind can no longer determine what is cold or warm
>organs shut down followed by cognitive shutdown

It was one of the most popular ways of suicide here in northern Finland for ages, take dip frozen lake, wander into wilderness

Yeah

If everyone that was suicidal took some cunts with them, the world would be a better place.

True, there would be a higher chance you'd be dead

its discribed as a very peacefull death...if you can handel the pain of going beond hypothermia

You're only 30 years old. You're still young and can turn things around. Why is your life garbage exactly? We ALL go through tough times, and when you think about it, its probably not nearly as bad as you think it is. At least you're not starving in Africa with aids and other diseases. You have internet access and people who cares about you.

There is no afterlife, no reward after death, no sleep or rest. This is your only life you'll ever have, don't be stupid by throwing it away over petty things that will change by time. Your life will be very different a few years from now, and you'll be happy you didn't throw it away over your current emotions.

>its really fucking painful
No it's not. Why don't you look up things before talking shit.
You wanna know how long it takes for a naked person to die in the coldest winter temp we had (-58 degrees C) ? 4 minutes. From the second you step out to the moment your heart stops beating.

Why you need encouragement, go kys like that pussy August Ames did

Eh, there's no scientific consensus that life is any more important than death, follow your dreams OP.

Get off your ass and make someone smile. Rather than wallowing in self pity you could help people.
Off yourself or don’t, I don’t care. Just know that you could be changing lives with every little thing you do.

death must be fun doh... not a lot come back from it

My sister spent 4 weeks in the hospital after nearly dying from it while hiking.
My sister has no pain threshold at all, couldn't even get a tattoo, yet no pain during that.
She said she got confused and tired. Even lost a finger and two toes plus severe frostbite to her nose and ears. Only pain was after being rescued and they slowly got her temp up. She said that was like a million needles.

I like to think so, I'd be pretty upset to find out I had chosen to be born if you learn anything after death. I find peace in the idea death is just bunch of nothing though

If it's below -60 your cells literally die on contact with the air. Any unprotected skin is fucked, same thing with your lungs and eyes.
In places like Siberia etc you can die almost instantly from cold. It's brutal.

The last 10 years had flown by so fast it's unbelievable.Ive been addicted to heroin for 12 years just got arrested for possession.Ive been unemployed for 2 years in and out of rehabs with no success.Im a burden to my loved ones,my fiancé pays for everything which makes me feel even worse.My cat which I've grown up with for 12 years just died I have no work skills no GED no education plus I'm white so I'm responsible for blacks that don't succeed in life, or atleast that's what society wants me to think.Whites are being dispossessed of our lands and culture.All my friends that I grew up with have overdosed and died years ago.Those are just a few things going on I could list more but fuck it..

Hahahahahow the fuck are you supporting blacks if you can't even feed yourself? Kill yourself today OP that way at least one useless nigger is death with

>in this thread an edgy teen is feeling down as his crush told him to fuck off again and as hes too much of a pussy to genuinely end his life hes going to do something even more pussy than cutting himself: sitting in snow for 1 min and the going back inside.

Are you blaming black people for being a failure? C'mon man

That statement doesn't resemble my life at all actually your probably projecting..

>hasnt worked in 2 years
>heroin for a decade

>I'm white so I'm responsible for blacks not succeeding in life

My orbital fucking sides

No I'm not blaming black people they blame us for shit we have zero control over

You should have been working instead of listening to talk radio for your whole life. You may be 30, but mentally you're a child at best

I understand what you're going through. Millions of people struggle with drugs, but please keep in mind that this is not worth taking your life over.

You have a fiancé and a family who cares deeply about you. You could potentially do a lot with your life. Don't throw it away. My grandpa turned his life around when he was 60 and lived happily until he died as a 90 year old. You're only 30 and are still young enough to radically change your life.
Love your fiancé, start a family, stop doing drugs, get a job. I believe in you, user.

sounds like my plan to swim out into the ocean as far as possible and drown

I wish you would. I wish you fucking wood. Return to the earth you fucking white devil. Hear the voice of all men singing for your demise in unison. White Devil Gold Forest