So, I just noticed my CPU usage stays at 99% but everything is running smoothly, no lag or anything...

So, I just noticed my CPU usage stays at 99% but everything is running smoothly, no lag or anything. Every app that I open go up to the top of the list and use as much as it can. I'm pretty sure it comes from the overclocking settings in the BIOS. What should I do ?

unplug it and plug it back in

Why do you have malwarebytes open if you're not scanning?
And "antimalware service executable"?

Discord has an option to be less intensive on CPU, in case it causes game lag. try that also.

Gongrats on mining your first bitcoin for someone else!

There's a bug in one of the updates of Win10 where the CPU usage is reported at 100%, regardless of actual usage. Never seen 99%, tho.

I was scanning during the screen shot, in case of a malware or anything. Anyway, if I'm not scanning, an other app will take the lead in the cpu usage

You've got Windows Defender and Malwarebytes running at the same time. Disable one of them.

Worthless.
Read more.

What're your specs?

Windows fucking sucks. Last night I did a factory recovery on my laptop. More than 12 fucking hours later it finished. Tried using disk cleanup to clear out temp files and shit... 2 hours later it's still at it. What the fuck?
I can completely flash my android phone (mi5s), reinstall all my apps and shit and be back running in 5 minutes and it has twice the disk space as this fucking thing (Asus tp500).

I did disable MB

What do you mean ?

Use win 7 u fools

unironically, I tried.
Hope is hell of a thing

use win XP service pack 3
trust me

end both process first

They all add up to 99.9, so, it's not like there are any hiding app or anything I guess

> doesn't have the common knowledge required to keep his pc clean with just windows defender and google chrome
> Being this retarded

Dude, this problem never happend to me before, and I'm an IT student

uninstall all the dumbass bloatware that came on your laptop including malwarebytes and do keep windows defender updated.

It's not a laptop. 2 years since I've got this PC, nerver had this kind of problem

Those are the BIOS setup, just in case