Peace of shit drug addict thread

peace of shit drug addict thread

i think phycosis is setting in been up over 2 days. its in that early stage of very mild delusions , seams like i might be a in patient ,phyc ward faster than i thought

picture related

kys fag.

christmas time was the plan idk , might be able 2 get help before it gets to bad, had to leave my partner so i wouldnt keep shoving this shit down his throat and and lying all the time

oh broke up with faggatron yesterday or maybe day before ,its all a big retarded mess

time stamps or it didn't happen and all that

Not an addict but I'll sell to you.

got anything stronger ,meth .heroin ?

Yeah, just sold out this morning some guy bought half an ounce of H. Wouldn't be surprised if he was dead by morning

phuck off, phyco phaggot.

Anus or gtfo

zure he told me its open season so vic versa

oh ps notrap thread? trap thread!!!

so glad i dont have to hide everything ,can use clean fitz instead of getting extremely anxious and scared of the one i woúld get at a time lol

I can’t see any of this shit, wtf is OP banging?

I've been up for at least 7 days before and was fine. Stop being such a pussy.

this is old shit, ill post more after i slam this, pic related

Shit nigga I think you need to chill
Though I'd love more picture of that sweet ass

its speed pills

Did you put an entire ducking ciggarette filter in there you dingus?

im chillled the fuck out, my adhd pretty much prevents me getting hype of stims lol

Fucking*
You might wanna do like an alcohol extraction bro, you are tearing your shit up. Also use fresh points, for the love of god neosporin

ye qet it first then just suck it through the syringe not the fit ,fuck who am i kidding lol b knows how its done

Found my brother dead in my bathtub morning after Christmas. Needle in the arm still. Sucks that I found him. I loved him. Sucks my wife and sister had to see it. Sucks for everyone except him. Hope you have someone to find you o.p. a body tends to bloat and smell pretty fast. Your already a mess. Don't leave a bigger one for some poor city worker to clean up. Let your family find you. That way they will never forget you.

eh i quite enjoy the punishment yhehehe

How it feels to be addicted to opioids?

Are those like 4 ml inter muscular needles? How big is the needle? You should use like 27 tops, no wonder you’re arm looks like

You retard you aren’t supposed to just put an entire filter in there. You take a very small piece and roll it into a ball and suck it through that. You’re losing a lot of shit into the filter, especially is the filter is dry before hand

I was a needle addict for five years

yea had am mate sever spinal cord lucky i went back for the faggot his neck woulda streched the fuck out lol (hung self) that reminds me i havent droped in there and seen him in ages

yeq 27g

and ive seen it done all kinds of ways i found once its crushed and prepped , and filter be wet your sweet

auggh tried with make up whipes fuckin ear buds ect b4 i left as i had no filters lol even tried with tp grooose

another cool way i got taught was cut filter into a quarter and just stuff it onto end of 3ml lol