Watching Star Wars TLJ

>watching Star Wars TLJ
>tfw all heroes are minorities and/or women
>tfw all white men are shown as evil or killed
>tfw all weapons dealers are shown as rich white people

What a shitty movie.

Kylo Ren kills supreme leader, he becomes new leader, he fucks it all up. Ohye skywalker dies.

thats literally the movie in 1 sentence, what a pos.

user if you don't understand the art form of film, that's okay. There are other mediums to enjoy. Go ahead and make the mistake of you thinking this is me defending Star Wars.

Stop eating soy products.

TFW when your fragile little white ego is shook by a movie. Fucking racist asshat.

I agree, it was also a shitty movie. Nothing but exposition, and about an hour of film could have been cut from it.

OP you fucking moron.

The main female lead is white. Luke Skywalker is white.

Stop pretending to be a victim.

I'm looking at this from a minority's point of view. I don't like pandering.

Stop pretending to suddenly have legitimate complaints. You were destined to hate it. Don't be disingenuous. Bird brains stop talking.

I bet you let your wife fuck her friends lmao

I totally agree with you.
Political correctness must end.
We are all racist, blacks, whites, jews, muzzies, we all hate each other in an equal way. When we will acknowledge that, mankind will have progressed a lot.
Since only the white will survive.

the spic was the only one with some significant character development
the rest was trash
also anyone believing that reys parents are really just space trailer trash can go eat a dick
ben was playing her in order to make her his bitch(didn't work though, cause mu maREY sue)

Sounds like someone is butt hurt over lack of representiation. Cry harder

>reys parents are really just space trailer trash
who else would they be? Seems obvious that they are and it's just shitty writing.
butt hurt about all the sub-humans on screen

>sub-humans
I didn’t see any racists

lol nigger detected

Triggered

I bet you're too stupid to realize she cheatin or too uggo to even have a she

It literally is pandering though. The women are Mary Sues and the blacks are just tokens and quotas.

Your scanner is broken

Sounds like you don’t think women are capable. Luke was a Mary Sue in the originals by those standards. Hell and Han

It took Luke three eps to confront the emperor, and he got his ass handed to him. Palpatine was literally killing him when vader intervened. Ray became an insta Jedi the first time she picked up a lightsaber. Han had been a pilot most of his adult life and won the Falcon in a bet with Lando. Who was actually cool and not a token.

yes, a white woman. white women are being propped up in society above all others atm.

whereas white men are being downtrodden consistently, as is evident by the obliteration of the character of "luke skywalker" as we remember him. they completely rewrote his character and destroyed him. him being a classic white male role model of sorts for a number of generations.

it's not about victimisation, it's about racial and sexual gentrification.

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..