Indians thread

Indians thread

monitoring thread

Go on. Fapping

Moar

Indian chicks are gross. Usually premature. Usually smokers. Usually flabby bodies from all the naan. And clingy af

Looks like a born in the USA type of Indian, rather than an authentic one.

Don't know which ones you are hanging around with, mate. I've had my share from homely to horny. None of whom smoked.

Those are awesome. Keep going, user

>Those hairy arms

tfw i live in UAE and i fucked a TON of indian chicks here. man they're fucking insane in bed

Why are there loads of Indian chicks in the UAE?
Oh, and stories, etc.

damn

Dirty sand niggers

this dude ruined indians reputation in one day

yes. there are SO many of them here (not necessarily chicks, just indians in general) , a quick google search should give you that.
as for stories, nothing much/romantic really, its just straight up stranger hookup at either parties or in the streets. i can pass by some of them, offer them lots of cash and they'd do anything. my favorite indian fuck was a girl named radika i think? anyway, while we're in bed, i told her to shout some stuff in hindi while we're fucking, just to spice things up a bit, and in exchange i'll shout and moan stuff in arabic. she also knew insane kamasutra positions, i came THREE times that night. also her pre sex massage was out of this world. that night was probably the hottest fuck i've ever had in my life. they're really a fun bunch

Indians? We talking Spots or Feathers?

Wow that statement says to me the UAE pussy must be lame. I'm an American who lived in India for 2 years. I found Indian pussy to be "Lame". They hate oral sex, giving or receiving. A classic Brahmin bitch that was so beutiful tapped me on the head while I was eating her pussy and said that was disgusting, and was I going to do that all night... I got up went to the bathroom and wash her off me got dressed and left the bitch nude in bed asking what was wrong. In all my time there with copious conquests I had only two willing to give me head, one got an A for effort but both of them made it clear they found it disgusting. The rest of them left me wondering how a country that brought us the Kana Sutra could be such prudes... Basically no oral sex, no anal sex and missionary position was all they understood. They just laid there moving in an orchestration of politically correct trusts and wiggles. They all bitches that I was too big and it hurt... it hurt... it hurt... FUCK those little dock fucking bitches... They deserve what they get...

I had an Indian friend at a party ask me how to make a women suck your sick... I was shocked and explained that White women WANT TO SUCK DICK... You can not force a women to.

That said when I crossed the border to Nepal I found the girls very eager to try anything. And thankfull for a larger penis...

it's a conservative society, what do you expect

true...