Is it gay to masturbate to crossdress Bowie?

Is it gay to masturbate to crossdress Bowie?

It's gay not to

fbpb

Did Bowie actually start out gay and become straight later on in life?

He was always Bi, in the 70s he just fucked everything that moved, in the 80s he said he was gay and then married two women after that. He's been around

I think he said he was a closet heterosexual in an interview

what are you nuts
ofcourse not

Depends which part of him you look at

D-did they??

[spoiler]which one did the gay voice in this relationship[/spoiler]

i would argue its more heterosexual to masturbate to this picture than to any picture of Grimes

Sure, but that was when he was trying to break America which still frowned upon that sort of thing at the time. In interviews later in life he went back to stating he was bisexual again.

Bowie is more or less the one man that all men have an unspoken agreement on that it is perfectly OK to have a crush on without being gay

he said everything controversial he could for publicity

Why is Hunky Dory era Bowie the prettiest?

because you have bad taste in men

>In interviews later in life he went back to stating he was bisexual again
He always sounded angry when he was asked. And I can't really recall one where he actually said he was bi, he'd just get mad and coy and make them move on.
I'm still convinced he was a straightfag, who pretended to be gay for the Ziggy character to be shocking, then had to be "bi" because he was married, and because fans put so much importance on it he couldn't say "lol no j/k"
No one can name one single man he was with outside of sheer rumor.

>in the 80s he said he was gay
>then married two women after that
You haven't got a clue m8.

I agree, but you gotta consider the Duke.

Is it normal to cry to Wild Is The Wind?

only to the original

Oh Hell God Baby Damn No!

Ops

>Wild Is The Wind
you mean Word on a Wing right?

Kinda, but there's nothing wrong with that OP.

Why not both?

>Blender asked Bowie in 2002 whether he still believed his public declaration was his biggest mistake. After a long pause, he said, "I don't think it was a mistake in Europe, but it was a lot tougher in America. I had no problem with people knowing I was bisexual. But I had no inclination to hold any banners nor be a representative of any group of people." Bowie said he wanted to be a songwriter and performer rather than a headline for his bisexuality, and in "puritanical" America, "I think it stood in the way of so much I wanted to do"
He was most probably mostly straight though

>He was most probably mostly straight though
>mostly
I think this. He was just honest with himself as opposed to most men who play with each other's cocks or give a "brojob" (or at the very least, think about it) when they're a horny youngster and then repress it later.

inb4
>ur a fag, that ain't true.
Search your feelings. Remember what you've kept secret from even yourself.

Yes but you do you

You know they banged

You forgot Hugh Jackman, bro

Mmm he looks like a girl

>Traps are ___

Pre cocaine. Or start of cocaine glow

At least once. Iggy Pop definitely fucked Bowie too.

Bowie looks like Sean Bean in this pic

Iggy definitely didn't fuck Bowie, but I'd bet money they shagged the same girl at the same time at least once

You think Iggy didn't smash a few dudes in his time?

For fugging and not hugging

Why would he if he could shag near on any woman he wanted? Also:
>When asked the "extent of [his] gay experiences", Iggy replied, "I'm to the left of tolerant, but I've never had a gay experience. Two or three times, excited gay friends wanted to, like, nibble my nuts -- generally when I was passed out or distracted. And then I'd go, 'Hey! Bruce! Cut it out!' And that would be the end of that. The gayest it got is some guy approaching my scrotum with oral intent."

After reading that quote, I can't help but imagine David saying "look over there" to Iggy and then trying to give him a crafty blowie.

i'm gay for bowie

who isn't?

Is that Ronald Reagan?

probably.

no, he was a moderate middle-class Englishman who was mistaken for a counter-cultural hero

>tfw Bowie looked good right until the end
;_;

He was a very handsome man.