Dortmund bus attack will get no news coverage because it was a white guy

>i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/143254-170421-germany-arrests-suspected-perpetrator-of-dortmund-team-bus-attack-prosecutor

>Suspect is a German-Russian national who had hoped to profit from drop in team's share prices after attack

Pay no attention to the pure whites committing terrorism, goy... only look to the Muslim terrorism... keep voting conservative... argue with and hate the other half...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O0qLaO7Ib2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice try, commie scum.

Everybody knows it was a Muslim. No post attempt to cover up will change that. 11 more terrorist attacks happened since that day too.

ugh
first refugees welcome funding and now a russian false flag to cover for muslims

cuckclub

>pure whites
>germany

reminder that reality is not what you think it is, nothing is black and white, and that the lies didn't start yesterday or the day before.

And what exactly makes you so enlightened, Jamal?

wew lad

The media reported on this here.
As they should.

>Russian
>Bombing a bus in Germany with valued American asset aboard

How is this not newsworthy again?

>German-Russian
are these breeds common, or just not talked about a lot?

>valued American asset
American masculinity, soccer, etc.

oy vey it was the russians!

>hoped to profit from drop in team's share prices after attack

Gotta say. I like his gusto. 10/10 would offer job at firm

He failed. Unsuccessful attacks generally don't get attention unless it's happening in a high profile area. So last year's Manhattan bombing got attention cuz it happened in Manhattan, not because the perpetrator was an edgy Muslim
Every plane / bus / resort attack that happens in Egypt and Tunisia get no attention cuz shit like that happens all the time there. And also the victims are usually Russians, which none of us care about

This is honestly way better than if it were a terrorist. Shit's the kind of stuff you see in a movie.

>stock broker terrorism

pretty sure that the plotline for the next season of billions

youtu.be/O0qLaO7Ib2U
God damn those were funny videos

>Suspect is a German-Russian national who had hoped to profit from drop in team's share prices after attack
What a madman. Now that's a plan.

>I'm literally only going to believe what I want to believe
Clearly this is the stance of an intellectual

dont post this stupid moron shit on spee ever again fucker
no one cares

>>>/leftypol/

Wait... didn't Bane did the exact same shit in TDKR?

I thought he spent the whole movie glorifying fascism

No, he hacked the money, pressed Ctrl+A and Del