ITT people who literally did nothing wrong

ITT people who literally did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump
independent.co.uk/voices/adam-sandler-claire-foy-graham-norton-show-hand-knee-inappropriate-everyday-sexism-a8027086.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The legal system is awful these days

After spending $500 million over 25 years, the Republicans don't have a single thing they could use in court against "crooked" Hillary.
All they have is circumstantial evidence.
Meanwhile...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

THIS! HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS A MILLION TIMES!!!!

FUCKING
STOP!

wahhhhh trump!!!!!!!

MAGA, faggot.

i fucking loved gaius. by far favorite character

6 images and still no Hitler.

WTF is wrong with you Sup Forums?

Bitch didn't do anything right either. Shouldn't be in jail but she'd be the shittiest fucking girlfriend.

This is the #MeToo feminist feeding frenzy taken to its ultimate conclusion:

independent.co.uk/voices/adam-sandler-claire-foy-graham-norton-show-hand-knee-inappropriate-everyday-sexism-a8027086.html

It's pretty easy to get trump guys to spaz out isn't it? Why?

He won the election so why do they even give a fuck? He's in power, what's the big deal?

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

kill yourself

You should relax, bro. It's weird how upset you're getting right now.

it's weird that you're not in a labor camp or deported yet!

No thanks :D my life is pretty sweet.

Yours on the other hand i hope improves so you don't feel the need to talk like that to strangers. Good vibes, bro xD

America doesn't have "labour camps" and also has something called free speech. Pick up a book, learning is fun! :D

Paradoxical symphony.

I'm mixed on this one. The argument is that the dude was responsible for his own actions and that she merely suggested he kill himself. At first blush, it makes sense and I'm inclined to follow that line of reasoning.

But... the dude was mentally ill, and so he was more open to suggestions like the ones she made; he was easily manipulated. I would put this in the same category as convincing someone clinically retarded or under the influence of mind-altering substances to do something like kill themselves or kill someone else.

Fancy big words xD

My country made all of them.
Quite logical I'd say.

Palestinian and/or Muslim detected.

Our lord and saviour

That "man", a title he doesn't deserve was a coward and a pathetic excuse for a human.

Nope.

>He won the election

Far more of a man than you'll ever be, hon.

Truth hurts

dick head

this!
most underated post in 2017!!!

why don't you go back to your country

dick head

Lol he failed miserably and is a hated joke. Pretty sure if i end up homeless living in a box i beat him.

You're a card and you need to be delt with xD

>supporting a family with multiple sexual assaults cases settled.
>Settled.

Political discussions are becoming orgasmic.

Wasted

You're Italian?
How about that debt and African immigration.

Doing God's Work

Inbred.
Read some books.

he was awarded for bravery multiple times, so I guess he's a lesser coward than you

She hates niggers.

>wait a second, I fucking love Hillary now!

well that article was fucking infuriating.
i just wanna go out & punch a few women in the face now.
wtf??

All the good words were invented by the Greeks and Romans, you know.
Not even the dude you were replying to before the "my country has invented everything" comment.
Hilary is scummier than Trump, not what I was reacting to.

Nice bait fam

So? There is a top child molester that all the other child molesters look up to, is he the sexiest man alive?

He couldn't even kill himself properly, he just ran away.

Jesus Christ it will never end.

The Greeks, exactly.
Now you're talking.

You mean labor camps. There is no such thing as a “labour” camp in America because in America it’s spelled labor. Stupid Canadian.

Gotta add,
I'm obviously a Greekfag and all the words I used like
Paradoxical, symphony and logical were intentionally added to showcase that.

Paradox and Symphony are of Latin origin, you dip, hence the Italian comment.

still pretty disgusted that fellow conservatives let this gay pass just because he said the things they wanted to hear.

No.
If you read about the Greek language,
There's meaning in every syllable (oh, another Greek word).
They're Greek.

Fucking double checked the etymology, end my life, it is Greek.

show me the proof of her being scummier than trump?
as stated in this very thread earlier 500 million spent
0 evidence of "crooked" Hillary

Trump "grab them on the pussy" is not scummy at all.

Fucking idiots like you deserve to have him as your president, to increase the national debt by trillions to fund tax cuts for the rich.

dick head

Obligatory

You should type about it on your blog.

If he was a coward then how did he get an iron cross for his service during World War One?

czechd.
noicee.

Lol says the guy who's country elected trump, can't figure out the metric system, health care or gun control. XD lolololololololoo9l9l9o9lololol

He makes gender neutral faggots like you blush and shit your pants, and for that I'm thankful. Guy is a hell of an entertainer.

In all her cases there is a distinct pattern of people disappearing before they can give testimony, doesn't take a genius to see what is going on.

Shrkeck em

Checked, the quads of truth have spoken

>I need female attention: The post

I mean, he did use voter fraud to get into office

Again refer to my child molester comment.

I know, right???

the same way as leo the capriet got an oscar. So. gave it to them

An hero

The only person in this thread that actually did nothing wrong. Kulaks deserved worse.

You know they teach the metric system in schools, right? Also universal healthcare is garbage because it takes forever to get help due to everyone having access to it. And gun control? What kind of second amendment loving gun owner would commit a crime with a registered weapon?

>I’m gonna look so stupid if this is bait...

(didn't post hittler) (You) are what is wrong with Sup Forums
3 trips in a row

>Also universal healthcare is garbage because it takes forever to get help due to everyone having access to it. And gun control? What kind of second amendment loving gun owner would commit a crime with a registered weapon?
Leave ure ctry for once

Why do Nazi supporters deny the holocaust and not celebrate it?

Hitler, fine, Stalin? fuck off.

*whose

The states uses the Retarded imperial system.

Universal health care means people don't die for treatable conditions.

Gun control = less gun violence.

You should learn some shit on the internet instead of just spouting off things you heard on B, come on man give your head a shake.

Wiped his ass with the republican party ..

I have always wondered this myself.
>Glorifying Hitler is cool, but ethnic cleansing is not cool guise

*hose

No thanks, I’d rather not get crushed by the infidel punishment delivery service.

>increase the national debt by trillions
kinda like obama then?

>m is awful these days
Ивaн, пoжaлyйcтa, вoзвpaщaйcя в cвoю кoмнaтy.