uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-poll-idUKKCN0YF30K
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-poll-voters-idUKKCN0YF1RC

>Cameron 'concerned' over Remain turnout

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-voters-idUKKCN0YG2Z2

>YouGov: phone polls 'skewed' towards remain

yougov.co.uk/news/2016/05/20/revealed-evidence-greater-skews-phone-polls/
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-polls-phones-idUKKCN0YB1VJ

>Independent: Over 65's could 'tip country into Brexit'

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-shows-britain-split-5050-but-higher-turnout-among-older-voters-could-tip-country-a7007541.html

>Turnout Calculator

yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/?turnout=50&overallremaing=0&agefactor=1.3&classfactor=1

>Brexit: The Movie

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=s29RKnB7l7o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OutMdSxamwo
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
youtube.com/watch?v=PFpNM8efnX4
youtube.com/watch?v=tVt_1ByddUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D6pE5t46oKM
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/government-made-no-plans-brexit-7930947
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why praise this clown?

Lots of Britposters are Tory cucks

Who else here /convincedanelderlyuncoherantwomenonethebustovoteleave/?

Absolutely no way Leave is going to succeed.

WE WUZ WINSTON, MOST ELOQUENT NIG SINCE OBAMA.

youtu.be/OutMdSxamwo

Went to Leave Rally at Vote Out HQ today. Purdah starts up this week, get ready for the big debates!

The leave voters are gonna be his voters, the tory grassroots are extremely eurosceptic right now (source: my nan is involved locally and I chat to her about it) and Cameron has already pissed a lot of them off.

For the banter

Why are you shilling this nigga and not Nigel?

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

> brexit

>mfw i shook Boris's hand amongst a horde of yobbish SJW cucked teenagers shouting "IN IN IN, BORIS THE LIAR!"
> things that actually happened

Honestly when you go to the vents and see the OUT / IN crowd you will be amazed at how big % of the IN campaigners and shills are under 18 years old.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFpNM8efnX4

Get involved lads.

Can't blame them, the education system's built to brainwash them all. Just overheard a tutor in uni today after class going "You're from the commonwealth right? Vote in! Come one guys, it'll be fun!"

Christ, I wanted to go up to her and tell her that we the Commonwealth stand the most to gain if we leave. How can the Brits turn their backs on us?

Never really thought about the English Democrats, are they based?

Maggie would be leading the leave campaign if she hadn't passed. She said joining the EU was the biggest mistake she made in her life

>Separatists
>Based

She was ousted by the Major lot because she became so Eurosceptic late on in her time as PM.
youtube.com/watch?v=tVt_1ByddUQ

So you think they're leaving or not? I have money there and risked leaving it hoping they'd stay

naughty

It's over lads

>Gordon Brown has thrown his weight behind the campaign to stay in the EU, claiming it is "not British to retreat to Europe's sidelines".

this is EXACTLY their attitude and only real point of being there "vote IN it will be FUN". They where dressing up as monkey's and all sorts of other shit plastering themselves with "IM IN" stickers on their faces when they can't even vote.

They'd be alright if they weren't a bunch of inbred hicks who encouraged the dissolution of the Union.

repill tumblr in the following manner

feminism - tampon tax

racism - harder for BME to immigrate, white europeans allowed in simply for being european

EU fucks over africa

youtube.com/watch?v=D6pE5t46oKM

They'll see the vulnerabilities in the conservacucks and put aside their differences/convictions in an opportunistic power grab.

There isn't a Labour/left-wing equivalent of ukip where you could get a mass exodus of mp's and party members dividing their "power resources" (as Scandinavian social democrats would term it)

>Gordon Brown
>The "literally who" of Prime Ministers

>claiming it is "not British to retreat to Europe's sidelines".
That is literally the most british thing tho

>There isn't a Labour/left-wing equivalent of ukip where you could get a mass exodus of mp's and party members
The Green party?

>tfw flash gordon saves the wrong union

I want to inseminate inside Karen.

just talk about their plans for the EU Army and the very fact it's a totalitarian superstate which will end up with a world war against russia. That's the simple fact and I've convinced many normies to register to vote and leave with this because they can easily search it and see for themselves its just another superstate in europe. win over them with the truth but be selective, the immigration debate is over, everyone knows EU = MASS IMMIGRATION. win the totalitarian argument.

I don't think you'll get masses of blairites tearing up their Labour membership to join the greens because they're pissed at corbyn

I promise I'm not a shill or anti Brexit.

But how in the fuck do you noble men expect this will go when in Austrias presidential election, Hofer was leading by 4% and they rigged the mail in ballots in front of everyone, and there was NO OUTRAGE.

like let me repeat this. There was no outrage, no riots, no public outcry. Just like three Austrian posters whining on Sup Forums and one guy from USA trying to rally an investigation into the matter that went nowhere.

So now comes another big vote in European politics. The Brexit. While Hofer was polling 55-45 and they rigged a loss for him, your stay/leave is polling 50/50.

All joking aside do you actually believe you can win this? I mean God fucking bless each and every one of you, but who will investigate the impending fraudulent voting when stay wins 58-42?

Nigel farage? He seems like an alright guy to me (besides the degenerate drinking and smoking) but is this really all you guys fucking have fighting for redemption here?

Well they could pull an SDP 2: electric boogaloo, like the centrist labour people did back in the 80s.

This

LEEEEEEEAVE!

It make me sad seeing a nation of people voting against a fundamentally sensible economic agreement because they've been hoodwinked by resolute dipshits and morons about... I don't even fucking know.

The only reasons people ever seem to mention for leaving are
>Muh immigrants
and
>Muh laws
even though both points are completely fucking irrelevant. If you can name 3 EU "laws" that have had a negative impact on you without looking it up I'll send you a custard cream in the post.

And sorry, leaving the EU ain't getting the Pakis out.

Right. I'm from the USA. Half the world away. I'm not relevant to your elections whatsoever.

But can you honestly answer how you plan to address or investigate the impending voter fraud? You can fucking make polls all day long, but our king nigger took time out of his royal life to fly to your island and tell your people to vote "stay" in this matter.

Do you REALLY think there will be no fraud?

>our king nigger took time out of his royal life to fly to your island and tell your people to vote "stay" in this matter.
And the polls swung towards leave after kek

Not just Farage, several mainstream newspapers, a huge chunk of the current government including actual, important ministers, plus outraged old people.

And yes, I genuinely believe we can do this. I'm confident that, before postal votes, it'll be a narrow win for Leave.

However, the part that makes me nervous is postal voting, since it's so easily abused and manipulated.

you're welcome

True but isn't the issue with other countries giving their immigrants citizenship and then those coming to UK?

I think they should stay and make strict laws, like the recent 5 year 30k income law.

>And sorry, leaving the EU ain't getting the Pakis out.
Noone thinks it will, but it will get the fucking poles and gypos out which is a start
>inb4 they're somehow better than pakis cause they're white

>tariffs on sugar cane
>bounty for selling fishing ships
>half a billion people have access to the UK

I dunno what the PM was thinking, foreigners butting into our politics is greatly disliked.

This is the problem. They just did this in front of everyone with the postal votes (Hofer) and there was no investigation. Antifa was even gloating about counting the votes on social media.

Nothing.

Out in the daylight in front of everyone and somehow nothing happens.

This is what I fear for your exit vote.

How many EU presidents are there? How does the EU pass laws? What are the EU's goals?

99.9% of the plebs like you thinking you're above everyone else have no fucking clue what you're talking about

>postal voting
lmao

we should do a democracy ranking and deduct 100 points just for having that

Do you have any evidence of this kind of clandestine voting fraud happening before? I doubt that it could really happen on such a large scale in the UK without lizard people being involved.

So, not only do you have to rig the election, but you need to rig exit polls, and you need to buy out poll regulators. You need to hide this from international bodies battling corruption, the party of the opposition (who are themselves rigging elections when they are in power and for some odd reason still running), regular people that count votes, and millions of people.

That's assuming a level of competence that is nearly impossible.

>All joking aside do you actually believe you can win this?
I dont believe we can win this, but I feel like I would be betraying myself and this country if I did not even have a little bit of hope. Ive only got a bit of hope though.

The Common Fisheries Policy has destroyed local economies up and down our coasts, such as the town I was born in.

The bullshit motorcycle licensing laws that were adopted EU-wide meant that instead of gaining my full license at 21, I now have to wait until I'm 24.

Unfettered migration has driven up house prices even further than they already would have gone, making it harder for me to purchase a first home. Yes, we also have high immigration from outside the EU, but that's no excuse for us to just say 'oh well, might as well not bother trying to ease pressure on housing, if we can only do half a job'.

Stop gobbing off Diego or we'll be sending you some naval grade munitions via "postal vote"

got my postal vote lads

>Brexit General

Stop trying to be like a yank and just post a brit/pol/

Come on man, you're stretching my point. There is no need to rig exit polls, since a margin of error always inherently exists.

If the vote at hand is hotly contested, only a swing of a few points is necessary.

Exit polls can show leave winning 52-48 but then leave could end up at 49% due to postal vote fraud.

This would still be within the MOE of the exit polls.

You don't understand.

If they rig this election and it is obvious there will be repercussions. Why do you think Cameron and Osbourne are in MAXIMUM damage control?

If they lose they are out too.

Reminder of who got us to join the EEC

Take a photo with leave marked so we know you aren't a cuck.

>Antifa was even gloating about counting the votes on social media.
That was a troll account

Also vote fraud happens here in the U.S. and our country is something like 12 times as large as yours

Here you go mate

Vote in person if you actually want it counted...

We don't have electronic voting fraud machines, every ballot can be traced

Ballot papers are so boring now days

kys

you're a fucking traitor

Daily reminder Boris is a Jewish globalist Saudi shill who is not to be trusted

>intersecting lines are slightly to the left
>vote invalid

Why do you hate your country?

>don't trust postal vote
>can't trust anyone with proxy vote
>having to cram my lanky ass into an airplane for 11 hours to come home and vote

Kek

My ancestry hurts.

It was pretty obvious you were a paki to begin with m8, only shitskins use postal votes.

>They're going to rig the vote!
>Well, uh... if it's like 50.9% in favor of leaving they might wrangle a few postal votes

Post hand with ballot

this is professional shilling right here.

>fundamentally sensible economic agreement
hardly that, and also you're implying this is the only aspect of it and negate the political side which compromises most of the EU's time these days.
> hoodwinked by resolute dipshits and morons about... I don't even fucking know
If you don't know then clearly you have not listened to give yourself enough material to shill for the totalitarian union with a better effect. so you just sum it up with "i don't know" after throwing out typical ad-hominem.
> If you can name 3 EU "laws" that have had a negative impact on you without looking it up I'll send you a custard cream in the post.
1. the fact david had to 'compromise' with the EU on the fact we still have to dish out benefits and healthcare to anyone who wants it but they have to wait a little longer to get it
2. Tariffs on exo-eu nations making my imports more expensive as my containers shuffle through eu ports. The red tape and extra paperwork to trade in the EU making my accounting hours longer just for them gaining these statistics to boast about how they made the sale, not me, and this is why we need the EU.
3. Paying our taxes for the EU membership not on our own matters.

It's a photoshop you mugs

Reminder that the vote has already been rigged.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/government-made-no-plans-brexit-7930947

So, yeah, how about some of that evidence of illegal vote rigging? 12x as large. Should be some.

Keep living in your delusions if you literally believe it isn't possible to rig a result that is nearly 50/50.

I don't understand how dense you have to be to just blindly believe everything people tell you to be true, and how dense you would have to be to continue thinking that way after discovering this website and reading for a while.

> implying you can even fucking read

You can see the depression caused by the brio, it's real.

Already sealed it up in the envelope and that has doxxable info on it

It's like when the media openly ruminates about how they can possibly "stop Trump". They don't grasp the extent to which people are ignored by authority figures telling them what they're allowed to do.

You couldn't even name one law you fucking loser.

just

there's literally no way UK will vote to leave the EU, even if I'd like them to

Put 1000 euro on them staying

Suck a dick Tadhg.

>brown curry hand

Nah, this is them burying their heads in the sand and hoping. The EU has stopped anyone planning for an exit vote too.
If they were rigging it they'd be saying "look at us, we're good guys planning for both possibility"

I've already seen that image with the cross in the leave box

European province thinks he's still relevant lmfao

friendly reminder that this paki is baiting you lads

The UK has vote count observers m8, from both sides of the campaign, abroad and so on.

I couldn't find the picture of paddy rubbing his hands together

I didn't say it wasn't possible. But since you have no evidence whatsoever and since rigging the votes even a little is extremely risky, I'm going to say you are the one living in a delusion. Especially since odds and polls put the UK in favour of remaining and not leaving.

Please vote leave, UK.

If the UK leaves the EU, we can strengthen our Commonwealth ties again. We'll be able to increase trade between our countries, and perhaps even make it easier for NZers to come to the UK, and vice-versa.

In 2003 chicagos mayoral election resulted in the election of a democratic mayor.

After extensive proof of fraud was brought forward to the Supreme Court, a new vote took place that was HEAVILY monitored for fraud.

The end result of this election had an entirely different winner. Thus the results had been fixed. Look it up if you don't believe me.

You asked for one example, here is your one example.