Where can I find horny older women?

Where can I find horny older women?

Up the stairs from your basement.

lol anywhere else?

Grocery stores and gyms during the hours of 11am-2pm weekdays.

>3936303▶
>Grocery stores and gyms during the hours of 11am-2pm weekdays.

What about if I can't do those times because of work? Rather not lose a days holiday chasing pussy.

It depends are you physically fit?

Yeah I'm physically fit

If you are join yoga but go around 6pm, higher percentage of wife’s who don’t wanna be around their husbands.

If the girl in op lost all that belly fat she'd be hot

If you join I mean

Dunno I'm used to skinny women so a bit of fat looks appealing to me, I just want to smash a couple slobby older women, idk why maybe I'm that spoilt
Thanks user I'll try that

Any more ideas??

Well I had my first MILF experience yesterday, anyone intrested in this story?

Yes share the story

THEY ARE IN YOUR AREA RIGHT NOW! CLICK HERE TO START FLIRTING!

>Grocery stores and gyms during the hours of 11am-2pm weekdays.
Amen! Also...TENNIS CLUBS! Big time! Also swinger's clubs that cater to an older clientele. My wife often trolls for younger hung studs at swinger venues...get's well fucked, comes home happy.

I'm bad at greentexting but I will try

> be me
> lvl 24
> met this lvl 39 MILF at the gym
> hit on her
> she told me she had husband and 3 children
> im backing off
> few days later she texts me
> "hey user i thought about and i changed my mind"
> start texting
> soon texting turns into sexting
> she turns out to be a really perverted submissive slut
> after few weeks of sexting she invites my while her family is away
> imcoming.jpg
> I come over with some wine
> we drinking and flitring
> "user, put your hand in here"
> she had no panties under her skirt
> dick diamonds
> gave her head
> my pick performance
> she moaned like fucking crazy
> im unzipping my pants
> "hey user i think i should leave my husband to be with you"

I was never that frightened my entire life. I just fucking dressed and left her house without any word and later she kept texting shit about love and her emotional needs and that she sexted with me to keep me intrested. Never gonna go for a MILF again.

thanks guys, this is me

Retirement homes

Why between 11-2?

I see a lot of sense in your answer in general. Look for women who find things to do when they could be spending time with their family, specifically spouse. They want an outlet, and your cock is cheaper and more gratifying than what they're probably using as their present outlet.

Find a horny young woman, and wait.

Try the bar.

Also, after certain age (say, mid 30s), they're basically low hanging fruits. Even 7+/10 milf are pretty easy to score since they simply want to fuck

AKS THE EXPERTS

>I just want to smash a couple skinny older women
You're too much

Fucking spell correct sllobbby

??? Autismo alert

Also, play it straight. Don't give them any hint that you want to continue the relationship beyond one night stand (or casual sex friends every now and then). They tend to get pretty clingy

try getting into classed where not a lot of men go
my aunt is 45 and she hook up with a guy 10 years her senior because both meet in a painting class

Turn off adblock.

your moms house

Expensive bars in or near rich neighborhoods.

I did this once on Sup Forums

inundated with cocks for days

>reengageadblock.jpg

profit

In deep jungle in southern philippines

Yeah if you want them to chop your head off

If you're in the UK, just got to your local wine bar or salsa club

Mmmm
Ass pics please
Who is she

The benefits of living with single parent. My mom is divorced and involved in lots of single women clubs. She was having get togethers at our house and it was dozens of MILFS attending. I helped out a few times so I started chatting with a lot of them and got to know a few.
Ended up getting to know a 41 y/o divorced single mother, her face was ok but her body was of a goddess for her age. Went to her house and we ended up having sex, I will never forget that, the meanest BJ and she rode me so well that no gf could ever compare. I would come by once in a while and we'd repeat.

Nursing homes. Free comatose pussy.

Ask mommy

offer to help them cross the road. old bitches love that shit.

Find a local dive bar.

Older women can be kinky as fuck, as a guy who isn't the most attractive I was shocked when an older women offered to rim me, fucking amazing. Gotta watch out for the clingy ones though, in my experience if say right away whether it's casual or not they'll roll with it