you're one smug bastard

>Give us this day our epic thread
>Give
>Not Gib

Gibs us this day our epic thread

Atheism

I am now a #deltasmelt

Atheism is not a religion

I wouldn't call myself an atheist if I were you, that standing has been tainted by the radical left, fedoras and LGBT+ degenerates.
"Secular humanist" is the word you're looking for.

omg u must be saved at the expense of our food economy!!!
t. libcucks

Say that again bitch!

you are cringe inducing. kys faggot

Deism

May Kek give you leukemia

check 'em, future leukemia patient!

In the name of the kek
The trump
And holy pepe
Amen

Trips

REVELATION 16:13
>And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.

EXODUS 8:7
>And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt.

In the bible, three evil spirits who take the form of frogs (pepes of differing rarity) are sent forth unto the world by the three incarnations of satan to lead the fight against the armies of god

God has not abandoned his people - God has persecuted pepe for his sins, and in the great appropriation of 2013, God wrenched pepe from the hearts and the minds of his subjects, and scattered pepe across the four corners of the internet, condemning pepe to a slow death of Lad Bible reposts and laughing colours edits.

Deuteronomy 18:20
>But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’

WE WERE WARNED, AND WE DIDNT LISTEN. IF YOU WORSHIP A FALSE PROPHET, EVEN IN IGNORANCE, YOU WILL BE CONDEMNED TO ETERNAL HELLFIRE

Luke 6:39
>He also told them a parable: “Can a blind man lead a blind man? Will they not both fall into a pit?

REACH OUT NOT FOR SALVATION, FOR YOU HAVE FORSAKEN YOUR LORD.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU REALISED ALL OF Sup Forums WAS GOING TO HELL FOR WORSHIPPING A FALSE PROPHET?

Rasputin's dick.

If three repeating digits then kek is real and will descend upon earth this year.

Kek has shown me the future.

Sanders will win

Bible's a jewish book, y'know?

>magic kek intensifies

When will Kek bless us with a habbenin

Will it be in June?

kys YOU'REself, faggot

currently discussing such phenomon Praise kek and read while you post

Amen.

Soon, the stars are undecided if dollar or debt will happen first, but it's decided one of them will bring plentiful habbenin.

Holy kek

check'd

FAT

Bless you Russki, beautiful post

rowleing
youtube.com/watch?v=8bNSlpc4Yhw
NORMIES BTFO DIE IN A HOLE

Soon, brother, soon. The time has come. The waters of the Swamp are boiling, ready to birth its Son. Dark army of niggers and kebab will disperse, for not in wane He is called Kek, the Bringer-in of Light.

yes brother i will chant a hymn

o shittttttt wadddddduppppp

How many Hail Memes do I have to do for every shitpost?

Witnessed

This has gone too far Sup Forums. It all started out as a fun joke, but now you guys are reciting prayers to some pagan Canaanite false god. Please come home where you are welcomed.

PRAISE HIM

Dubs say yes

Jesus abandoned us all a long time ago m8.

Kek emerged from that chaos with the true power and blessed us.

chaos reigns.

WEW LAD

the only religous book that matters is the book of the dead and the Thoth tablets

holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Egyptian-Book-of-the-Dead.pdf

crystalinks.com/emerald.html

everything else is a bastardization of the thurth

Come and join me on the Golden path

Thank you, burgerbro

Kek, he represents the individual soul, and FEEL the Supreme Soul dwelling in every heart. Arjuna's chariot is the body. The blind king DAT BOI is the mind under the spell of ignorance, and his hundred sons are man's numerous evil tendencies. The battle, a perennial one, is between the power of good and the power of evil. The warrior who listens to the advice of Kek speaking from within will triumph in this battle and attain the Highest Good...dubs!

BROTHER?! WHAT IS THIS HERESY?! BEHOLD, HE IS THE ANTI-KEK!

These heretics are literally idolasing an egyptian god of chaos,
The Bible warned us about them, and described them as the fake gods, who were worshipped by the people of israel

>Jews praised kek even before pol

If this doesn't prove that kek is the child of satan, than i don't know what does

We have reaped a plentiful harvest today

Revelation 3:20 (ESV)

'Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.'

But Kek gives plenty to his children in exchange for a little temple-offering.

I was a drug addict, lost all hope in humanity, then KEK came in my life, he touched me like no other terrestrial being could ever touch me, is still makes me comfy sometimes. Now i possess the might to alter reality...now i truly see.

Join me Brethern in our Chant!

WE

Galatians 3:28
>There is neither Jew nor Greek,
=race is a social construct
>there is neither bond nor free,
=freedom is slavery, war is peace
>there is neither male nor female:
=gender is a social construct
>for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
=universalism/globalism

Oh christcucks!

The Brotherhood of the Golden Rule.

I prefer to sleep in on Sundays.

Who wrote galatians?
And you have those meanings all fucked up

I'm happy for you! I'm glad that you've seen the light!

"When I was a child, my speech, feelings, and thinking were all those of a child. Now that I am a man, I have no more use for childish ways."

Ghost in the Shell ( 1995 )

What law must a warrior follow, on what authority, and how does the definition of KEK affect the position of the king, who is supposed to protect and represent it?

>My holy book is not my holy book! Old testament? Nah. ? Nah.
Every time

>Our saucer which art in a colander,
>Draining be your noodles.
>Thy noodle come.
>Thy meatballness be done,
>On earth, as it is meaty in heaven.
>Give us this day our daily sauce,
>And forgive us our lack of piracy,
>As we pirate and smuggle against those who lack piracy with us.
>And lead us not into vegetarianism,
>But deliver us from non-red meat sauce.
>For thine is the colander, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever.

Ramen.

>Russian trying to destabilise the world,
Every time

That's Kyle odom's kek drawing. I hope he's doing ok. Hes probably going to be in jail for the rest of his life though. Which is sad, because he seemed like a cool guy before he lost it.

AN REAL MATYR!

Anyone got the "ir komme der fuhrer" edit for the boi ?

THE IDOLS OF THE FLASE PROPHET MUST BE ALTERED!

wew that's some projecting there. Paul was writing to an infighting church and was stressing the fact that we are now all brothers and sisters as citizens of Christ's kingdom.
What's your point?

Oh Scheiße was ist los !

Do you have the edit with the Hitler mustache and swastika arm ?

Its a pretty hard question. I am personally of national libertarian persuasion, but I understand that it will not come soon. I think that to save Europe we must ditch democracy and embrace dictatorship, tho monarchy will sffice.
>how does the definition of KEK affect the position of the king
A council of priests of Kek should be created to guide the king in right direction and prevent him from becoming degenerate.

kek

Sorry, when somebody finds out that in truth i am a disciple of dat boi, they will surely kill me...

I am a former Discordian who converted to Kekism in the last year.

That sounds like a perfect idea. But what is the magick number for the council?

1 Corinthians 13, Nigger

Checked
The council of 77?

Scientology

Heretic!

The Council 77 it is, may the shadow cabinet take control!

Welcome, brother! May Kek bless you and give many riches!

How do I swear myself to Kek in a proper fashion? Do I start memeing or do I have to undergo a ritual?

kek has blessed you. you are good to go.

HAIL KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=Ik4PyoXQmP0

I should elaborate. It should be a constitutional monarchy, but not parlamentarian.The constitution must guarantee free speech, right to bear arms etc. Very limited immigration from assimilateable countries. Low taxes and regulation. The government should provide basic services (army, police, courts, border control) and no more. The king must get a proper upbringing with moral guidance from kekpriests, scientific, historical and military education from experts. The king must adress petitions from the people if they get 100000+ signatures.

>black stallion, white mare

Seriously, Christcucks, it's ENOUGH.

HO
LY
FROG

Not to mention, how come you left unicorns behind?

Your own book mentions them nine times, surely you must believe they are/were a real animal correct?

meme majic is real

Yahweh said 'Fuck unicorns! I dont like those clown-ass mufuggin bitches!'

He is the light and the way. Bring me home kek

I was raised with Hedge Faith but Kek has gained a large place in my pantheon

Please Kek make it true!