If we leave the, economy will go down...

If we leave the, economy will go down. And america being the bully it is just might blow up ghana because they want "their" black people back. You never appreciate shit until its gone. Then who will the whites blame their problems on??? You know its in their nature to blame someone other than themselves.

I thought the civil war was about slavery?

^ He has a point senpai

:^) americuck doesn't know his own history
common core strikes again

Blow up Ghana?
Is this MIA we're reading?

Where do you people find these stupid pictures?

Aren't blacks free to go if they want? I'm pretty fuzzy on the details but i'm pretty sure that slavery ended some time ago.

Millions of white soldiers died and niggers became free as a result. ALL niggers should thank white men for their freedom.

They were all free to leave at any time - no-one would have complained.

gas the niggers
gas the spics
gas the jews
gas the leftists

mfw My Great Great Grandfather died fighting to end slavery in the Civil war

why are blacks in america so nationalist towards Africa doe? they were sold by those countries to the Europeans, even if they weren't taken to America they would still be descendants of slaves, the only difference is they would have been born in a poor country that had a history of enslaving its' own people and instead of being born in the GREATEST MOTHAFUCKING COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

Civil war was about states fighting for their rights, including slavery. Slavery ended due to it

Niggers don't contribute anything to the economy. Do you actually think niggers have a net positive effect on the economy? They are the most obese, the poorest, the criminals, the diabetic. They aren't bringing their best people. Sad!

So now liberals are pretending the Civil Rights movement never happened and that it is no longer the current year, but 1956.

You know what syrup fag? Niggers are a net drain on society. Non of them know their dads,they don't work or pay taxes,and all their shit is paid for with welfare,section 8 and ebt. The only thing they "do" is provide thousands of jobs in the prisons and court system. Oh and abortion doctors.

>pic
>NEVER fought for them

Bitch what the fuck was their civil war for then? Their deadliest war was fought for you ungrateful animals

If Niggers go back to Africa, America will be a much better place.

The civil war wasn't about slavery? What are you some kind of racist nazi?

Shut up autist. No it was not.

No the civil war was about how many nigger cocks your mom slurped down in a single day.

No, states' rights.

One and done

you will be gone. crime will go down. the cost of running prisons will by extension. welfare pay outs will drop.

so the only question is when are you leaving? dont pull some ghey 12 year old shit where you say your going to run away and just hide in the back yard. go get the fuck out already

>that never fought for them
Jesus christ, fuck these people.
The whiteys fight for them in the military too.
The government does by giving them fucking welfare. Good lord. We should have never let these fucking niggers in here.

>mfw my ancestors where busy guillotining nobles then, then their ancestors went on to mortaring the french in the first world war, then bomb the germans in WW2
My family has been at war with itself for generations

OK, give it a try. Leave the US, to teach us a lesson, and make us pay you to come back and enrich us. Back up your talk with actions, and REALLY stick it to whitey. By depriving him of your cultural enrichment and all important vibrancy. Despite the fact that the libs claim you niggers help the economy by spending your welfare checks, and providing lots of jobs for special ed teachers, cops, and prison guards, it is not true. So, leave. We dare you. And refuse to come back unless we pay you.

Fuck you niggers and spics for dragging this once great country into becoming the shitholes you left!

Fuck niggers- go back to fucking nigger land where you can starve, get shot for nothing, get sick and not have water because whitey didn't make it for you there.

Fuck you fucking wetbacks for coming across the border to suck on the American generosity machine so you can have your fucking anchor babies to add to the burden on the rare American taxpayer that is left with a job after nigger-nomics has killed us all.

Fuck you muzzies that bring your Mohammad faggot noise and bull shit to our country! Mohammad was a faggot and Allah sucks pig dicks!

All of you ungrateful fucks can walk back to your fucking shithole countries and FUCK OFF!

since on Virginia said that in their declaration I offer a compromise. Virginia fought for states rights and the rest fought for slavery.

>the rest fought for slavery.

The best thing a nigger can do for the economy is die.

Stated in there declarations of secession.

I CONCUR.

Oh nooooo. We'll lose th demographic that commits over 50% of the crime despite being only 13% of the population. Whatever will we do? How would we survive without the 70% of single black mothers raising criminals and thugs? How could we go on without the massive amount of abortions performed for black mothers?

You're right, without niggers how would we keep our police force occupied? We need them here, otherwise the world might become a safe place. We need them here because Detroit is a wonderful place for local wild dogs to live, and we all know that the evil white man wouldn't stand for them.

>the Civil War was about slavery
>unless it's pointed out white people died to free slaves
>then it's suddenly about state's rights again