Is it real or just a meme? Is it legal to explore?

is it real or just a meme? Is it legal to explore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Vb9gxrjmm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's an autistic question. How do you not know the deep web is real?

don't trust he's just trying to hack your computer, you should delete system32 to prevent it

This.

Only that’s legit the only safe way. I don’t know why computers come with a known vulnerability like that. Those files are easily infected, do nothing, and shouldn’t be there in the first place.

I know it's real, it's just movies make it seem like this really stupid dramatic edgy shit. Also fuck off I'm not that retarded.

load linux, give yourself a limited account, load the TOR browser, peek, tell us the results

>load linux
Why this step?

safer, tor works on windows, but is designed for unix.

The next best thing is to get a burner laptop

op dont do this system32 si wher you have windows instaled if you delete it you lose your computer forever

Legal and safe to VIEW onion sites as long as you aren't viewing cp or buying anything illegal obviously. Which is basically everything for sale on the dw.
Yeah its real.

as long as you dont have a superuser account on a Linux box nobody else can write files to your hard drive. Linux is one of the hardest systems to hack unless you have direct access to the network. I suggest Mint as a distro, its pretty good and intuitive.

>Also fuck off I'm not that retarded.
yes you are

well, it is not illegal to use tor. But buy sex slave, cp, sell drugs, etc.. is! So as long as you use it for non illegal stuff, ur fine. .

heh

It's just stuff not indexed in the search engines, user. Anything from a printer, cctv camera or even a fucking toaster is part of the deep web if it's connected to the internet

What the fuck are you talking about newfag?

OP trust me, deleting system32 is a crucial step. Unless if you want the FBI knocking on your door...
Man i deleted mine long time ago.

Question for all the Sup Forumsros, when did you guys delete system32???

Unnecessary step. Just downlaod tor nobody gives a fuck. Most of the deepweb is under gov't control now anyways. The year that deepweb was at its peak was 2012ish. Youll rarely find a site that isn't being monitored by the FBI anymore, unless you have contacts that can provide you with very underground links

>Anything from a printer,
Wait, people can see those pictures of myself I print to cum on if they're on the deep web? MAMMA MIA

@753939150
"What the fuck are you talking about newfag?"
im not a newfag ihave been here since 20010 and let me tell you people reaaaaaallly like to troll other with the " delete system 32 " joke.
it's no joke, however because it will destroy your pc.

Have you ever been to a fusion center? Have you ever worked with US Intelligence? I bounce most of my tracks off of at least 10 different proxies, dont even have a facebook account because of how retarded it is now. its still a requirement because they can load a cookie that if there is wifi the damn thing will nark your location if they really want to find you. I'll just keep doing what I do, if you dont think its necessary .... good luck with that in jail.

newfags..

>Is it legal to explore?

It's a honeypot. The whole fucking thing.

100% sure all posts are from the same person here.

why do you care about this thread so much? don't you know the old Sup Forums died in 2011

trying too hard m8

iM nOt a nEWfaG ihAve bEeN HErE SiNCe 20010.

Lets give a round of applause to this autistic fuck lmao

>is it real or just a meme?
>I know it's real
Are you retarded?

why??
>753939718
as a matter of fact i am not. punk are constantly messing with people on Sup Forums and I am frankly sick of it.

>Being this gullible.

>@
Lol

niggers get off my board with your dumbass 'delete system32 xD what a troll i am problem?" shit

TOR
Google Onion Encryption.
Enjoy your new FBI file status....

please don't be a jerk just because youc an.
you whouldn't imagine what a little bit of optimism does to not only you but also everyone around you - irregardless of whether you're on the internet or not.
also don't joke on autism, i happen to work with autistic children and it is a NO laughing mater.

I think you are one of those autistic children, mate

fuck you and your autism, thats not a disease its a condition called being a fucking MAN. women have been trying to criminalize this for a while. Men are Men, we do dumb shit, making excuses for this is dumb. Excusing your children for this is dumb. We need a license to drive a car, we should have to have the same to have kids.

->753940222
i like your dubs
and actually no, im 23 years old and work in a special needs school as a gym teacher
it's pretty tought because every child is different so youre addapting to 20 different mental disabilities at the same time.
thankfully i get rewarded in other ways other than my ridickulously high paycheque!

>Being this fucking NIGGER. What the FUCK are YOU gunna do about it NECKBEARD?

OP delete system32 or get the fuck outta this thread. You clearly dont know what you're doing.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Can't tell if user fell for his bait or that gullible

@753940372
actualy autism is a real disease characterized by abnormal behaviour and high values of retardation.
the younger ones are easier to work with and generally littler kids are in my opinyon better for 'happy friday'-s.

jesus man old sauce is old....

Kek. Nice try, friend.

I know right, I literally browse the deep web on Windows 10 with no VPN, no proxy, no antivirus, and literally who needs tor I just paste the onion links into Microsoft Edge and put ".to" on the end

its technically legal

however since the FCC just did their thing the dark web is about to disappear forever because nobody will be able to find an ISP that can connect to it
> any uncategorized connections will be blocked
> your entire internet will be categorized for all of the popular or frequently trafficked sites
> some teenybop site that only sees 5k hits per year will not make the list but nobody will care

You can also kiss your torrenting goodbye forever too, as well as proxies because proxies will become classified as hacking and will be blocked by all ISPs.
> #ThemCategories

ISPs wont need to do the work. Stuff like those Safe Surf content blockers will do the brute work of categorizing the internet, then theyll just filter their connections through those lists.

>CaNt tEll iF user fELL fOr HiS bAIt oR tHat guLlIbLE

So how is it illegal to access a toaster?

but it's still spicy

do you not know how to click on the post number?

No its not real, it just means the kid hasn't been raised properly, just like I showed you how to click on the post number, they are ignored and quiet because they are abused. typically they are very intelligent, but they have a hard time with others because they are smarter, but haven't been raised by parents that actually care. guess how I know all this?

How exactly does any of that pertain to net neutrality?

Of course he does. He's completely baiting you and all the other retards on this cancerous thread.

no, its really not

If you are asking these questions my suggestion to you would be to not try to browse the deep web. You seem like a dumbshit so you would probably just run into a bunch of dead links, but you could also get yourself into a lot of trouble very quickly.

>753940856
i think you are the same guy as >753939781
tanks to your signature wiriting style
pleases top making fun of people dont think i don't know about this joke where you repeat what other people say in big and small ways

(753940973)
i can click but its just the letter I but with the left right thingys not like when you hover hyperlink.
i believe we're talking about different types of inteligence, as there are many.
those with autism (not the high functioning one, ive yet to encounter one) rank low on general iq tests and are sent to this private school
its good because i get payed 1000RSD a month witch is enought to afford the supplies for my happy friday too bad its almost winter vacation so i will have to make dew with my flash light

>is it real
Fucking what?

I guess don't trust me. But I'm not a hacker. Just love browsing cp on tor.

Hydterical. I thought the same thing.

That Grifter video, bro, scarred me for life and I eat popcorns while surfing rekt threads.

get the fuck off of Sup Forums russian

gr8 b8 m8

The 99% of the web is deepweb is a meme(technically true, but it's all boring useless shit other than scattered financial info)
Most people use onions for drugs and cp, some autists sperging over privacy. Might be lucky to find a stalker site or something.

stalker site? Weird and creepy shit is kinda what I'm looking for. Nothing disgusting. Just fascinating.

dear 753941598:
im serbian hence the 1000RSD/mo and as i have already said i've been on Sup Forums and Sup Forums since 2008 so you should leave but not get the fudge off because those are trigger word.

dear 753941609:
yes???
i do not undertsnad whatever do you mean?
i don't know what that means, please fix your flawwed English before talking to me again!

navigate to the torch search engine and dig around

▲▲

This, disposable laptop with wiped drive and fresh os install with no personal identifying info. Smash hard drive when finished.

listen to this very informative story, this guy knows his shit about the dark web.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Vb9gxrjmm0

most retarded thing ive ever heard, why tf would you waste money like that

>been on Sup Forums since 2008
>doesn't know how to navigate the dark web

WTF?

Fine, load tor onto your home pc with your personal info, instead of using an old laptop you can scrounge for free and throw away when you are done.

retard or a child?

THAT IS OFICIALLY IT!!! !
I HAVE HAD IT OF YOU SAD PUNKS ALWAYS RUINING THINGS WITH YOUR ARGUEMENTS AND HURTFUL WORD!!! !
HAVE YOU GOT THE ANY IDEA OF HOW MUCH PAIN YOU CAUSE EVERYTIE U USE THE MOTHERFUDGE WORD!!! !
NO MORE MYSTER NISE GUY, ITS TIME TO HACK YOU!!! !
SEEM FAMILIYAR IT SHOULD BE YOU PUNK BECAUSE I WILL HACK YOU BAN FROM THE ITNERNET PERMANENTLY!!! !
YOU HAVE ONE MORE CHANSE TO APOLOGISE BEFORE I MAKE THERE REST OF YOU EMAIL PUBLIC PUNK!!! !
FIGHT BACK NOW, AND THE CONSEQUENCES WILL ETERNALLY CHANGE!!! !
YOU ARE YOUR OWN DESTINY CHOOSER!!! !

so how is it illegal to access deepweb?

>I hAcK yOu
>FeAr Me

>
i know how to vanigate the dark web but you need to have system32 or ur pc wont work :P

excuse me but i work with retards and i only use this word when naughty talking during happy fridays otherwise dont say that.
I am 26 years old man form Serbia with no woman.

HEHEHEHE GOODBYE TERRIBLE PERSON
EVERYONE HACK HIM THIS IS HIS EMAIL SEND HIM VIRI UNt

I wasn't even the same person. You were shit talking, so if that's truly his IP, I feel bad for him, 'cause it isn't mine.
But since we all know it's not his "email."
Can easily tell you to fuck off you autistic faggot.

Amazing how poorly people react to shitposting bait.
Rest in piss Sup Forums, and rest in piss thead
I'm out.

Why don't you go check it yourself and tell us what you find?

It's legal to access the deep web
Illegal to take part in most of what is on it. Id say the deep web (at least it used to be) is 90% CP, 9% Drug buying and 1% weird or stupid shit.

>lose computer forever
I deleted system32 a long time ago and my computer was right where I left it. It's still there in fact.

>9% Drug buying
is this how I can get ahold of LSD without knowing somebody or will I get some jank shit that will fuck me up

Yeah it is usually legit shit but please use a dead drop. My retard neighbor ordered from it using his home address and the DEA raided his house. Black SUVs, dogs and everything.

>My retard neighbor ordered from it using his home address
fucking lol

When I use TOR I can still only see the normal Webb, what do I need to do to see the hidden parts?

Visit onion links instead of commercial links. I wont post but do some research.

On google search the hidden wiki, and bam. Onion link's galore.

should I do that on Tor or can I do it here as long as I don't actually open them.

Yeah you can look at the page on the regular Internet. As long as the site ends with ".com" your fine
Don't access anything with ".onion" without using tor.

Top Kek

Just use Tails Os ya dumb fuck.