19 years old, kissless, sexless

19 years old, kissless, sexless.
Barely have any contact with females, when I had a chance it was snatched from me by one of my best friends. it turns out he talked shit about me and it convinced the girl I adored so much. I didn't find out until way longer that he had a hand in what happened, she just started ignoring me very ruthlessly, that happened about a year ago, this had really impacted my already fucked self confidence and the image that I see myself in.

do I kill myself yet?

pic related.

You look like a fat Che Guevara.

Lose some weight and lose your "friend"

If you look like that just beat the shit out of your friend.

my neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack

Use tinder

he's a bit larger than me, in weight and height.
we're still close friends but every once in a while this memory/the realization of how much of a faggot I am haunts me and I cry myself to sleep.

Kill your friend before you kill yourself

Look handsome but you gotta stop eating junk tubby boy

Run, do some pull-ups. First time you want to eat during the day, don't. Drink a coffee and wait 2 hours. Then eat clean.

that actually sounds like a good plan, but I wouldn't kill another person.

If he did it once, he's probably doing it again. Fuck him up, he's no friend

>we're still close friends
you're probably both in school together, so you're just friends by proximity.

if this shit haunts you enough to make you actually cry yourself to sleep about, his friendship is probably not worth it. cut him out of your life and find some new friends, you're worth more than that, user.

I didn’t do any of that shit til I was 22 and now I’m a weirdly desirable commodity for women. Just keep pushing yourself to try new things and meet new people, go to therapy, etc.

Beat up your friend, it'll make you feel better

I appreciate it but this has been said to me many times.

I'm at a point where I'm thinking fuck it all.

Then just fuck him up or get someone to fuck him up

actually it's because his father and mine's are very very close friends, he's the first person I met when I arrived 5 years ago to Romania.

Why, you literally got handed a bag of top-tier facial genetics. Even if you didn't lose weight you could probably score a top-tier girl. In HS some fat dude I knew had this legit 10/10 gf that lasted the entire duration of school.

You have gifts OP, don't waste them like a bitch. If you stop being pathetic you can definitely get laid. I managed it, so can you.

Take that dick out of your mouth, Omar.

Hahaha, i knew someone would comment on that.

Thank you user, and thank everyone for the support.
I know this isn't the place for a shitty sob story but i'm really happy that i got to speak out what's in my heart for a while.

>guy talked shit about you
>still close friends
fucking hell either kill that relation
or if he's such a "close friend" talk to him about how much of an ass he is
or maybe you enjoy being a cuck?

>19 yo
you should soon realise that you shouldn't give a fuck about what others say about you, especially if it's not true

I got laid at 19 but I had to work at it. Dating sites, lots of profile, spent weeks talking to a girl that lived 2~ hours away, made plans to meet, followed through. Got laid.

Most important thing is to put in effort. You can't get laid never going anywhere or doing anything. Having people in your life that sabotage you is a big no-no. Just ghost your friend. Ex communicado. Ignore, ignore, ignore. Do not respond. If pappy asks what's going on explain why it's over with friend. He had you so I'm sure he'll understand on some level.

We all exist because of sex.

I forgot to mention that she's no longer ''hating me'' or some shit like that.
we did speak a couple of times over chat but that was very long ago.
I have a painting I made for her on her birthday and she liked it, will post in a moment.

It's rather difficult when your friends are few.

He did me a lot of favors and found me a place for work too, even pulled strings for me when the interviewer didn't like me. (he was working in the same company) this fucking dilemma.

there it is, I'm still a novice when it comes to art.
but I really pushed myself to paint this, oh it's digital if it wasn't clear. (ofc it is)

Have you ever confronted him about the time he cockblocked you though?

Either you never mentioned it, and he's not smart enough to pick up on it. Or you did and he just doesn't care. If it's the former, you need to tackle it. Make him realize how he fucked up. I held a grudge against my bro for years for doing the exact same thing. If he did it again, that would be the end.

If it's the latter, he's not your friend. Friends do not fuck over friends. Drop his ass. You owe him no favors.

It's never too late. If you kill yourself you give all those pieces of shit the satisfaction of beating you.

You don't need that sloppy whore or that fake friend. What you need is confidence in yourself that you can get what you want and deserve it also.

I have, but it wasn't direct. the conversation just ventured over there. I think I forced myself to ignore and forget because of how devastated I was at the time of realization when this girl started ignoring me like that and giving me really fucked looks.
I didn't escalate the case.

He's right, this kid is not your friend but maybe you can still keep him as an acquaintance.

You need to slowly (and sometimes painfully) figure out who your real friends are and when someone reveals themselves for who they are treat them as such.

Don't reply to this, just consider: did he do all that shit for you after or before you confronted him? Maybe it was his mea culpa.

If it was before, maybe he felt entitled. But if he knew you liked the girl, he's just a malicious asshole.

op.

brown guy is the ''friend'' i speak of.

..................as much as killing yourself is an option,dont do it. Theres nothing about your situation that is so bad you need to end it all.

Just sell your virginity to a prostitute,get your dick wet and be done with it.

So a "friend" did you dirty?
Suck it up, get up, get on with it!

>we're still close friends
Wat? Dude, he's not your friend. He's an untrustworthy asshole that deserves a thrashing, however long ago it was.

both are brown, nice try ahmed.

me selling my virginity to a prostitute would be the ultimate loser flag that i stab myself with. which means that I cannot get laid by normal means.

user, you dont have to worry, lose some weight and work out a little bit. Let time grow your pubic- hair beard to a man- beard, and you will not be able to save yourselfs from all the Pussy you get. Believe me!

well the browner one. on the left.

jump your "friend" with a baseball bat or your a nutless waste.

Not at all.

You fuck a few whores,actually learn how to talk with women and be around them.......and itll build up your shit tier confidence.

The ultimate loser flag would be to stay in this state,and become a wizard. Is that what you really want to happen?

wrong. hitting a ho will take away the mystery and give you confidence. your v-card is not a precious gift.

shave your fuckin chinstrap. makes my brother looks like shit with a chinstrap, and looks less like shit without it.

this thread might just be my turning point in this life.
I haven't had so many people talking to me at the same time about this.

i dont take photos of myself so i only have a few when im out smoking a shisha with some friends. (just to prove that OP is speaking here)

Ruin your "friend" life first, retard

Yeah no fucking is cool and all but pizza is pretty much on the same level dont kys yet man im only not virgin since i hit 18 am a fitboi and have a gf who i dick hard now

waaaahhh I feel so bad for myself :(((

I'm so important, that the world is personally out to get me :((((

why do all that bad things happen to me? poooor me :(

it's all my friends fault! I n-never do anything wrong!

>actual inner monologue of OP

Beat the living shit out of "friend"

its not about the precious virginity and more so about my dignity as a man, if I have to basically buy a service to get laid that would leave me thinking to myself of how incapable I am.

Other user said that I can take it as a way to get familiar with sex and interacting with women, it might be healthy for me. Ive been actually thinking a little about it.

I'm just speaking out my heart in a place I feel comfortable in.
what makes you think that I think to myself that I am perfect and its the world's fault? I am in full knowledge of whos fault it is, thats what makes me feel shittier.

grow dafuq up and take this advice man.
fuck a hot ho and decouple yourself from the mind that's holding you back.

i wish i had this advice as a 20yo. took me 15 years to get it together.

believe it or not op, you'll get over it. keep wrestling with your self-doubts; don't give up. you'll figure it out.

I hope so.

I was living happily in Syria, I loved our house there and I loved the neighbors, I would've eventually got engaged at around 20-22 through arranged means (its rather traditional in arabic countries) and live my life just like that. I really wouldn't have minded such a turn of events. But we all know what happened to Syria.

Pro tips:
1. Shave.
2. Get a fucking haircut from a BARBER, and nothing douchey or modern. Just get a classic medium fade with 2-3 inches ontop. You can do so much with that cut.
3. Improve your hygiene. No one wants to fuck someone who smells like ass.
4. Get some NORMAL t-shirts and some jeans that actually fit you. Lose all of your faggy ass accessories. Nobody gives a fuck about your weeb bs.
5. Be yourself. Inb4 hurrr durr ur tellin me to change so how can I be myself. What I mean is that you need to take those better angels of your nature and display them. Be kind, be polite, make eye contact, compliment her (sfw) and LISTEN MORE THAN YOU TALK.

Take this seriously. It's okay that you have zero experience. Look at it as a journey, one which will eventually lead to a partnership and expand into a shared journey. Grow. Explore. Be positive. Be confident.

Do what I say and I can almost gaurantee you some pussy.

All of those faggots saying hurr durr white knight this, good guys finish last, etc are fucking neckbeard virgins who don't know shit about the female psyche.

Where are you from? You seem like you are Saudi or some other gulf country

Not related but what flavor of sheesh does OP like?

tips considered, much appreciated.

but I never wear accessories, not even watches.
I, like you. find weeb shit on public equaly cringey.

I'm from Syria.

Two Apples all the way from Al-Fakher!
or altefahten in arabic.

Where do you live now?

Tried lots of flavours in Egypt a few years ago, Two Apple was my favourite too.

Me again I like op cuz I like Hookah let me give you some small tips.

1. Read this.
2a. If you decide it’s what you like: Read The Mystery Method
2b. If you decide It’s not the life you want to live you still gained excellent information.
3. Read How Win Friends & Influence people
4. Listen to The Art of Charm

All these things helped me duder

Try reading the thread dude.

Thank you, will try them.

Getting laid should be the natural result of lifestyle changes that will pay off in many more ways than just getting your dick wet. Lose some weight (keto worked very well for me), develop your hobbies/interests, and cut toxic people out of your life. All of these will improve your confidence, and women will pick up on that and flock to you. Godspeed buddy.

Romania.
I live as a citizen though, ive been to romania before. my father studied here in his youth. just thought i might clear that.

fpbp

If theres a wedge in your friendship and you give a fuck about maintaining it you gotta talk that shit out. Anandoning friends is a shitty way to live, and wverybody fucks up. We all have a spark of the divine and your feelings are as valid as anyone elses. Dont be an asshole, dont be a whiny faggot, take responsibility for yourself.

Oh and dont listen to that tard who said to skip breakfast, that is terrible weightloss advice

I'd also add the book "Models" by Mark Manson. Drastically improved my game.

lose weight and get a nicer haircut and you'll look great

eh

there's a gazillion girls out there, you're bound to find one that's interested in you. letting one lost girl drive you to suicide is kinda dumb

No buddy, you shouldn't. Keep on living and keep on trying.

I think you are fuckable. 21f

its not the girl that got me this fucked up.
its the many works of life that got me depressed, like barely crossing the borders in syria leaving behind a lot, being fat, poor etc.
not denying that she played a big part of this gunshot of a hit the self confidence.

Get some tinder going my man. If you're apprehensive about getting intimate with a chick due to lack of experience, then honestly just bang an uggo and get it out of the way. "First times" are overrated anyway. The ability to stop putting pussy on a pedestal is crucial in the attraction of a woman.

no because men have their prime in their 30's. Get a good job/education and you're golden bro. Also ayy on the hookah.

Stop giving a fuck about some ho. He is clearly an Alpha as you are beta, I assume. It's not a big deal as that's just how the world works. Plenty of fish in the sea or goats in the barn as you guys like to call it right?

i am currently in a preparatory year for Romanian language and I will be studying automation and applied information next year.

>friend sleeps with gf

I know that feel. Just remember, he was not your friend, and she was not worth your time. Even if you can't get any otherwise, that is disrespectful, and negates any primal urge to fuck. If you want it bad enough, you'll get it. Don't be down about sex. It's not all there is to life. It's more important that you realized where you stand, regarding your relationships.

OP here.
>goats in the barn

dude, that was fucking hilarious.
thanks

Dude, regardless of anything that's happened since, the experiences you probably had leaving your home would fuck any of us up. The girl could have just brought it on.

I thought I made it clear that it isnt sex that I wanted.

I am more in need of the affection, creating memories. sex never has been everything for me.

Because you're a fucking dumb ass faggot who can't comprehend that life is not about pussy. It is all about personifying yourself as another character you adore and building your confidence in that skin. That's what attracts girls.

There you go. I only help Sup Forumsros that are similar to me in personality/experience. We would get along.

Well thanks, I guess.
but i forgot to mention that I have a barely average penis.

Sup Forumsrofist!

You should learn illusion. That's how I get by

Illusion? some kind of magic/optical trick?

Well I have only been in one relationship and my partner had an average dick size. I have nothing to complain about, the sex was great.